Found this odd, disturbing and at the same time sad....

Comments

• la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 3,804
    F1nut wrote: »
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Oh geez Over 48 hours of silence but you found some kick left in this horse to be beat out after all.

Maybe if you have an issue with them you should try working it out in private?

He can also take his own advice with option B and simply leave.

So could you.

And YOU, for that matter.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 43,113
    Gotcha....lol
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

And I, you.

Talk to the ✋

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 21,583
    And I, you.

Talk to the ✋
    Do you two need to get a room?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    And I, you.

Talk to the ✋

Funny, not.
  • heiney9heiney9 Posts: 24,125
    Oh geez Over 48 hours of silence but you found some kick left in this horse to be beat out after all.

Maybe if you have an issue with them you should try working it out in private?

Yet you responded to kick the can down the field further. Perhaps practice what you preach or you are a hypocrite. I checked, no PM from you trying to use your own advice.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass

Pass Aleph 30 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Plus DAC | MIT Shotgun S3 | MIT Z P/C's | updated SDA 1C| SQ Box Touch/Welbourne Labs P/S- Tubes add soul!
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 665
    Just let this thread die, there are much better subjects to talk about.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, B&K 4420 Reference, HSU VTF-2 MK5, LSiM705, LSiM704, Technics PD867, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Signal Power Cables, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Fluance RT85, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios.
  • Inspector 24Inspector 24 Posts: 1,231
    I'm here for the popcorn and the horse beating.

Cutest-Beating-Dead-Horse-GIF.gif?ssl=1
    Down
    RTiA9 - CSiA6 - FXiA6 - Dual HSU VTF-15H Mk2
    Parasound HCA-3500 - HCA-2003A - Marantz SR7005
    Sim2 D60 - Dragonfly 106" Panny 500

Up
    LSi15 LSiC - RX-V3000
  • kharp1kharp1 Posts: 3,411
    It would be interesting to have an anonymous poll to see how many members K_M has contacted via PM trying to stir up crap against me. I'm guessing......oh, let's say 95%.

I would like to know as well. It contacted me, and, I know several others it contacted. I think I've found the problem.
    Main System:
    Joule-Electra LA 100 MKIII Upgraded by Rich Brkich Pre
    Butler Audio TBD 2250 Amp
    PS Audio DirectStream DAC and MemoryPlayer Transport
    LSA-1 Statement
    SVS SB4000 & SB2000
    Wireworld Equinox 7 bi-wire, Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 IC

Secondary Rig:
    Parasound P5, Audio Electronics by Cary Constellation
    Marsh a200s, Audio Elecrtonics by Cary Hercules
    Pioneer Elite DV-45a, Denon DVD-2910
    Klipsch Epic CF-1, Vandersteen 3CE sig
    Analysus Plus Oval

Backup Gear:
    Pass Labs Aleph 30, McCormack DNA-125, Parasound A21
    Marantz SA-14S1
    Usher CP-6311/Tyler Acoustics Taylo Reference Monitor, LSA-1
  • tophatjohnnytophatjohnny Posts: 2,704
    kharp1 wrote: »
    It would be interesting to have an anonymous poll to see how many members K_M has contacted via PM trying to stir up crap against me. I'm guessing......oh, let's say 95%.

I would like to know as well. It contacted me, and, I know several others it contacted. I think I've found the problem.

I couldn't wait for the snake to nibble on my leg as it probably knew what camp I lived in so temptation drove me to publicly tell it to slither on to some other forum and spew there. 🐍
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!

Regrettably this says more about you than the person you're trying to belittle.
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 5,876

So you like the thing?
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 5,876
    There's something happening out here, man. You know something,
    man? I know something that you don't know. That's right,
    Jack. The thing is clear in its mind, but its soul is mad. Oh,
    yeah. It's dying, I think. It hates all this. It hates it! But the thing's ....It reads poetry out loud, all right? And a voice... it likes you 'cause you're still alive.
    It's got plans for you. No, I'm not gonna help you. You're gonna help it, man. You're gonna help it. I mean, what are they gonna say when it's gone? 'Cause it dies when it dies when it dies,
    it dies! What are they gonna say about it? It was a kind thing? It was a wise thing? It has plans? It
    has wisdom? ****, man! Am I
    gonna be the one that's gonna set them straight? Look at me! Wrong!
  • krazypolkkrazypolk Posts: 577
    edited November 4
    I was told to quit stirring the pot last week and here the conversation lives on. Seems like everyone can have some fun except me.
  • kharp1kharp1 Posts: 3,411
    edited November 4

Actually, it doesn't, in this context, as I was responding to Jesse's show of hands for any it had contacted. You should know by know I think you're in the same sh!!t stirring camp as KM, and, don't care what you think of me simply because you seem to be a person of weak moral character. Birds of a feather.
    Main System:
    Joule-Electra LA 100 MKIII Upgraded by Rich Brkich Pre
    Butler Audio TBD 2250 Amp
    PS Audio DirectStream DAC and MemoryPlayer Transport
    LSA-1 Statement
    SVS SB4000 & SB2000
    Wireworld Equinox 7 bi-wire, Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 IC

Secondary Rig:
    Parasound P5, Audio Electronics by Cary Constellation
    Marsh a200s, Audio Elecrtonics by Cary Hercules
    Pioneer Elite DV-45a, Denon DVD-2910
    Klipsch Epic CF-1, Vandersteen 3CE sig
    Analysus Plus Oval

Backup Gear:
    Pass Labs Aleph 30, McCormack DNA-125, Parasound A21
    Marantz SA-14S1
    Usher CP-6311/Tyler Acoustics Taylo Reference Monitor, LSA-1

Actually, it doesn't, in this context, as I was responding to Jesse's show of hands for any it had contacted. You should know by know I think you're in the same sh!!t stirring camp as KM, and, don't care what you think of me simply because you seem to be a person of weak moral character. Birds of a feather.

I'll let those who know me on a personal basis judge me and my character, not some pathetic internet troll.
    e9a2riy3opke.gif

President of Club Polk

• meledismeledis Posts: 22
    It's simple, 95% of your posts are laughable including your comment that you "quickly" reviewed 207 LOL's.
    Speaking of laughable posts, it takes one to know one?
    Down

Up
    LSi15 LSiC - RX-V3000
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,508
    I like fuzzy bunnies
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 4,140
    Speaking of laughable posts, it takes one to know one?

You do realize that meledis is a spammer?
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
    Sure. Can you be sure I'm not? Ignore the post count, I'm one of the more advanced ones who's slipped under the radar.
    Down

Up
    LSi15 LSiC - RX-V3000
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 12,277
    Why are you guys talking to yourselves?
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 4,496
    I would love to own a lizard with hooves instead of feet.
    Viking64 wrote: »
    I would love to own a lizard with hooves instead of feet.

Error 404: Meme not found.

Down

Up
    LSi15 LSiC - RX-V3000