• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Look to be in real nice shape though...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    No mention of IC cable...

Should come with a dreadnaught for that price, and TL mods.
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • 250GTLusso
    250GTLusso Posts: 163
    @verb , those SDA SRS2's are a must have. If I was still living in Columbus they would be in my house already! Wow.
    HT
    Adcom GFP-565 Pre-amp, Adcom GFA-565 Mono Block Amps (Front), Adcom GFA-585 Amp (Side), Adcom GFA-555 Amp (Rear), Adcom ACE-515, Pioneer CLD-3070 Laserdisc, Sony CDP-605esD, Sony BluRay BDP BX59, Samsung 50" Plasma, Polk Audio SDA SRS 1.2TL Front (Walnut), Polk Audio SDA SRS Side (Walnut), Polk Audio SDA SRS Rear (Walnut).
    2 Channel (Living Room)
    Adcom GFP-565 Pre-amp (w/Big Sky Audio Upgrades), Adcom GFA-565 Mono Block Amps (w/Big Sky Audio Upgrades), Adcom ACE-515, Sony CDP-705esD, Magnum Dynalab FT-101A Etude, Polk Audio SDA SRS 2.3TL (Walnut), Polk Audio SDA SRS 2 (Walnut), STAX SR34 Electret Earspeaker System.
    2 Channel (Office)
    Adcom GFP-555 Pre-amp, Adcom GFA-555 Amp, Sony CDP-605esD, Adcom GFT-555 Tuner, Polk Audio SDA 1C (Walnut).
    2 Channel (Garage)
    Hafler DH-110 Pre-amp, Hafler DH-220 Amp, Sony CDP-505esD, Hafler DH-330 Tuner, Polk Audio SDA 2B (Walnut).
  • audioluvr
    Bwoop! Bwoop!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • verb
    250GTLusso wrote: »
    @verb , those SDA SRS2's are a must have. If I was still living in Columbus they would be in my house already! Wow.

Yep. Too bad I just picked up another pair of 1C’s!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    It surprises me all the time to see ads with pics of speakers but only with the grills on. Don't people know the grills can come off or are they that ******?
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • audioluvr
    Tony M wrote: »
    It surprises me all the time to see ads with pics of speakers but only with the grills on. Don't people know the grills can come off or are they that (insert favorite adjective here) ?

Fixed it
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• kmeek
    kmeek Posts: 225
    These have dropped from $360 to $299. No affiliation.........
    qeq3lasgo13x.png

https://offerup.co/gLEYoKlh3K
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    Monitor 4s w/ Peerless for $60. Claims very good condition. No affiliation.
    https://reverb.com/item/10592254-polk-audio-series-4-monitor-bookshelf-speakers
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    I emailed them and asked if they had any photos with the grills off.

Response:

"Hi there Drew,
    Thanks for writing - all the Craigslist emails were going to my Spam folder, so apologies for the delay. I don't have pictures with the grills off, but I can stop by my storage unit and take some for you if you are interested in purchasing the speakers. Please let me know, thanks!

Best,
    Gazelle"

So I have to commit to be "interested in purchasing the speakers", in order to receive pictures of the speakers with the grills off.... to determine if I would be interested in purchasing the speakers.

It's a catch 22!
    Tony M wrote: »
    It surprises me all the time to see ads with pics of speakers but only with the grills on. Don't people know the grills can come off or are they that ******?

• audioluvr
    You should tell him that you're not interested in the speakers you only want to see naked pictures of them
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    I told them don't worry about it, but they said they will go take pics for me.
    audioluvr wrote: »
    You should tell him that you're not interested in the speakers you only want to see naked pictures of them

• Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    la2vegas wrote: »
    kmeek wrote: »
    These have dropped from $360 to $299. No affiliation.........
    qeq3lasgo13x.png

https://offerup.co/gLEYoKlh3K

Time to take a drive into the Valley of the Sun. B)

You really travel for your gear!
  • kevinko
    kevinko Posts: 165
    CGTIII wrote: »
    Monitor 4s w/ Peerless for $60. Claims very good condition. No affiliation.
    https://reverb.com/item/10592254-polk-audio-series-4-monitor-bookshelf-speakers

Offered $89 (shipped) and they accepted. Good find CGTIII and thank you.
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    Excellent! Hope they're great for you. :-)
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • TNTsTunes
    TNTsTunes Posts: 751

yup, he's a newb here that lacks the posts to sell here.
    "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

• FestYboy
    Doing himself an injustice by not holding on to them.
  • verb
    Not available anymore. That was fast! Very close to me as well!
  • audioluvr
    LS 90's for sale. Are these vintage? Never heard of these before. No affiliation.

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ele/d/polk-ls-90-speakers/6516309439.html
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• FestYboy
    Heck yeah! That's not bad. Aside from the grill being removed incorrectly, they look super clean. They should sound awesome. I have a pair of LS 50s and they're nice and clear. The 50s and 90s use the same drivers, the 70s do not (larger).
  • verb
    Whoa. 20 minutes drive. Now I’m tempted. Enabler!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited March 2018
    verb wrote: »

Better make sure your amp game is on point first.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • verb

Better make sure your amp game is on point first.

I liked “fleek” better! I did just get that CJ a few days ago.
  • Sorry, you read that wrongly, I'm rocking the 707s, etc and my old Watkins.

There are some on here I'd consider buying from some sellers, but, I've read the rules.

If I wanted to sell here, I'd build up my post count like others.
  • Sorry to disappoint, those aren't mine. Didn't know anything about them, found them interesting and thought others might be the same. Jumping to conclusions without information can be expensive, just ask my ex-wife.

TNTsTunes wrote: »

yup, he's a newb here that lacks the posts to sell here.

• verb
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Not available anymore. That was fast! Very close to me as well!

Not so fast speedy

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Polk-Audio-Signature-Reference-Theatre-SRT-Speaker-System/173206548934?_mwBanner=1&epid=18016293182

35 hundie? Seems a bit high?