Tesla Model III

12345679»

Comments

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    Strong Bad wrote: »
    Please tell me those are photoshopped on to a photo of your car because I may have to join in with Viking64.

Some of my electronics were made by the Pearl Harbor terrorists. :p
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    Lasareath wrote: »
    shawn474 wrote: »
    Sal, serious question......do you ever get tired of hearing yourself speak? The fact is your agenda, your arguing and your methods of “educating” has grown tired and stale. It took you all of three days for people to ramp up the level of disdain for your posts.....AGAIN. Take a hint, shut your mouth and stick to audio on the Polk forum. Then go educate others on all your various EV forums. We don’t want it or need it here anymore. Thanks for your understanding.

You need to scroll though the posts. People are asking questions and I’m replying. I am not just talking to myself.

I do get tired. That’s why I made signs to put on my car. So I don’t have to say the same things over and over.

bn12kn0gjj9o.jpeg

As a Tesla Owner, and Model 3 Reservation holder, I'd just like to say...
    giphy.gif
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Strong Bad wrote: »
    Please tell me those are photoshopped on to a photo of your car because I may have to join in with Viking64.

Some of my electronics were made by the Pearl Harbor terrorists. :p

Reminds me of that scene in Superman 2 between Perry White and Clark Kent...

Perry White - Terrorists have seized control of the Eiffel Tower and have a hydrogen bomb that they are threatening to blow up.

Clark Kent - Gee Mr White, that that thats terrible.

Perry White - Thats why they're called Terrorists Kent!

In other words Viking64, your electronics are terrible. Wait a minute, that means my Accord is terrible. Thats it, placing a Tesla order right now!

No excuses!
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    I have NEVER played any Tesla in any of my terrible electronics. :p
This discussion has been closed.