Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,554
    Options
    That has got to be some serious hair mousse to get her hair to stand straight up like that....
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,428
    Options
    charley96 wrote: »
    faho3t9ttr44.png

thaaat's gonna leave some marks.
    some real ID-10-Ts there.

oht, nope, sorry, my mistake. I thought she was barefoot, but I do see a sandal on the airborne side foot.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,909
    Options
    Might be the last time she wears shorts and no shoes riding a bike.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Would have been more fun if she lost her top instead of her shoes....just saying
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,678
    Options
    I wonder if those sunglasses drop on one of their faces after they land with a caption that reads: "DEAL WITH IT".

tyirnfj8lvdh.gif
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,586
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    faho3t9ttr44.png

thaaat's gonna leave some marks.
    some real ID-10-Ts there.

oht, nope, sorry, my mistake. I thought she was barefoot, but I do see a sandal on the airborne side foot.

You've got an eye for sandals! 😂

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    They both ended up with goose grease in their shorts... Guarantee it!
  • msg
    Options
    Is goose grease the same as those green cheetos geese manufacture and share so generously?
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Is goose grease the same as those green cheetos geese manufacture and share so generously?

You should try them yummy yummy yummy....
  • msg
    edited June 2023
    Options
    faho3t9ttr44.png

We should have an alt captions game with some of these photos. that'd be great fun.

"Gaht!! I *just* made my last payment! I was prob never even gonna get any. I hate myself."

I disabled signatures.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,075
    Options

Are you ready to have a Jimmy Buffett summer?
    Get your Hawaiian shirt and boat drinks ready.
    ih8ktp36df4z.png

I have been having them since the 70's except for pandemic years.

Starting them again this year but without a sailboat - too much work at my age.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • Viking64
    Options
    0ik832j840kf.jpg

No worries. It's front-wheel-drive.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,871
    Options
    5vtod9rw9etl.jpeg

This goes right under the infamous dropping of the speaker pic.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,311
    Options
    Grrrrr

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • msg
    Options
    LOL ^^^
    Willow wrote: »
    5vtod9rw9etl.jpeg

This goes right under the infamous dropping of the speaker pic.
    Only if it's one of the guys here.
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Options
    and it wasn't a drop. it was a throw. a chuck. a launch. catapult. trebuchet. wind up and torque-hwhip.
    I disabled signatures.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,480
    Options
    s8zncvy38zs8.png

Redneck engineering at it's finest!
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    engie490 wrote: »
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

Very timely...just got a new assessment and it went up over 40%.

My wife sent me that as hours went up 40% and, daughters up 50%

I'm fighting them both as we speak...My court date is June 7th. Already put together my notebooks for rebuttal

j9renyxjgku1.png

My in person property tax protest hearing was today and I ended up with an 8.85% increase :)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Viking64
    Options
    DaveHo wrote: »
    Redneck engineering at it's finest!

I sure wouldn't want to carry a heavy speaker down (or up) those stairs. :#
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,926
    Options
    What about carrying Bose speakers down (or up) those stairs @Viking64?! 😂
    Alea jacta est!
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    Kex wrote: »
    What about carrying Bose speakers down (or up) those stairs @Viking64?! 😂

Chuck'em off the upper balcony.....
  • msg
    Options
    I'll take 'em. I've never heard any. But I really like their hedogones a lot. And their headphones, too.
    I disabled signatures.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,075
    Options
    Some interesting concerts in an extraordinary theater coming up in June, July, etc in Knoxville
    Personally have seen several events here including Diana Krall and "Beautiful: The Carole King Musical".
    It's a place that is beyond expectations for musical events.

1pl4zzaichdy.png

rl9huxkrr027.png
    BRIT FLOYD: CELEBRATING 50 YEARS OF THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
    TUESDAY, JUNE 20 • 7:30PM
    Low Ticket Warning!
    .............................................................................................................................

3rpkappylmh5.png
    4k45wesk9bvk.png

.............................................................................................................................
    A few past events:
    u73ln30y12bl.png
    y83x6z6kwllt.png
    9h9e5hitc5t7.png
    8ehmv0007b5a.png

yoll1imaofcz.png

lumpbs94t1ul.png
    1933 - Included Tom Mix because anyone who can wear a hat that large has some big ones.

https://www.tennesseetheatre.com/events/
    g4oi81qhpilq.png
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,792
    Options
    Beautiful theatre!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk