Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 1,613
    begfh4u6o6i9.jpeg

"Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    84pyz7na716j.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 15,307
    x8hfj6ea8l11.png

Interesting concept. Dynaudio Consequence.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~

~ I have found excellence ~

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~

• treitz3
    f4der7hxo2d6.png

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~

• daddyjt
    treitz3 wrote: »
    x8hfj6ea8l11.png

Interesting concept. Dynaudio Consequence.

Tom

I’ll bet that folding lawn chair is WAY more expensive than it looks…

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• treitz3
    I can tell you this....I wouldn't pay a 10th of retail for that chair. Well, let me rephrase that. I wouldn't pay for that chair, period. It looks very uncomfortable.

The speakers are huge. I'm a little bewildered that the drivers are reversed from typical location, for one.....and the refractions/reflections from the driver baskets to the edge of the speaker? I would imagine some pretty bad smearing of the images.

xr824bzorq9c.png

Tom

• treitz3
    zxn634wk0g54.png

The Sombrero galaxy m104. This galaxy is challenging to shoot and process, this image took 48hrs of exposure time total, and the final result blew me away. This might be the most detailed image of the galaxy captured from the northern hemisphere by an amateur. I should mention btw this image uses zero noise reduction or AI processing (excluding color noise reduction), it is just good quality data. This galaxy is 30 million light years away in the constellation Virgo. This was captured of course from SRO, with several nights of sub-arcsecond seeing.

Tom

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 5,735
    Well, The Sombrero Galaxy sure looks better there than it did on the cover of the 1982 reissue of UFOs first album. :p

cs2cfvomcvir.jpg
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 1,750
    zxn634wk0g54.png

The Sombrero galaxy m104. This galaxy is challenging to shoot and process, this image took 48hrs of exposure time total, and the final result blew me away. This might be the most detailed image of the galaxy captured from the northern hemisphere by an amateur. I should mention btw this image uses zero noise reduction or AI processing (excluding color noise reduction), it is just good quality data. This galaxy is 30 million light years away in the constellation Virgo. This was captured of course from SRO, with several nights of sub-arcsecond seeing.

Tom

6b5kitws401j.png
    Is that a wooden disk in the middle? :#
    If you are going to do something STUPID, do it FAST so it doesn't affect someone else.
  • treitz3
    seu25d2qvrvl.png

Tom

• treitz3
    5s37znh3ldls.png

Burmester BC 350 Signature Line.

Tom

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 20,817
    edited May 28
    5s37znh3ldls.png

Burmester BC 350 Signature Line.

Tom

That will take your whole lottery winnings.....or three
    😁
  • treitz3
    Boy, you got THAT right!. This one's for Trey...

f9de469zw657.png

Tom

• treitz3
    Here's another shot...

c7mn73hdghma.png

Tom

• treitz3
    This one's for Doc'. (Mark). It's name the component time....

0lp4gr16k7mb.png

Tom

• daddyjt
    edited May 28
    Boy, you got THAT right!. This one's for Trey...

f9de469zw657.png

Tom

Is it just me, or does that speaker wire seem a bit anemic, given the speakers (and presumably the amplifier(s))?

jgxfeucbvt52.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    q089c6wluwb2.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    pus4o91ti9lj.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 10,445
    That's really pretty dangerous. ^^^^^^
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 29,774
    This one's for Doc'. (Mark). It's name the component time....

0lp4gr16k7mb.png

Tom

Ooh, those are hard. Off the top of my head, the Luxman preamp's the only one I know. Well, and the Diatone loudspeakers :)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 20,817
    But do you have any of them in the basement 😉😎
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,025
    daddyjt wrote: »
    pus4o91ti9lj.jpeg

Ya no red flag on the back either LOL
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 29,774
    ^^^ Not sure why that 'board hauler' guy didn't take his red pickup truck?

vkd4wgrqv5wa.png

Maybe the paint wasn't dry yet. :#
  • treitz3
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Ooh, those are hard. Off the top of my head, the Luxman preamp's the only one I know. Well, and the Diatone loudspeakers :)

Doc, I knew this one would be a hard one but you nailed two of them. Diatone DS-V 9000 are the speakers. A Yamaha 101M amplifier sits below the Luxman.....what I believe is a Luxman CL350.

The other stack got way more difficult for me. From bottom to top...

Accuphase PS500 PCU
    Technics SLZ1000 MASH DAC
    Technics SHX1000 CDP
    Technics SE-A200 amplifier
    Technics SU-C2000 Pre

euld6wl2ocnc.png

Tom

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 8,724
    Very good advice which should hold up in court

xguckacy0x4c.jpg
    Sal Palooza