Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,328
    Options
    3py1iiedrcl7.png

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    Options
    op7otl68cfol.png
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • treitz3
    Options
    Vietnam...

26mwm5x5m9eh.png

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,576
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Vietnam...

26mwm5x5m9eh.png

Tom

Boy the communist sure make it look pretty ......

Asia has some pretty catastrophic water pollution.

Nice picture none the less.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,043
    Options
    au4kzqas21qx.png

(slightly edited to be Vanilla-friendly :#)

• treitz3
    Options
    aotljo9fo0gm.png
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Our son built his mom (i.e., Mrs. H) a new bookcase and printer table for Christmas.
    We needed an additional bookcase and my dump-find printer table would wiggle so much when the printer was active that I figured it was just a matter of time before it collapsed! :o

We brought the new pieces home as 'flatpacks' (so to speak) for practical reasons -- and I did the final assembly & finishing. My work was amateurish at best :/ but he's gotten to be a pretty competent woodworker remarkably quickly. :) He's built a bunch of stuff for their (new to them as of late fall '20) house down in VA over the COVID era.

epny586ane6k.jpg

izph9hvc0ox3.jpg

(pay no heed to my messy desk! :#)

• NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    edited June 2022
    Options
    jums56borlst.jpg

the biting flies have been out in force with no see ems a close second....see ems leave as the sun rises..flies suck all day...we called them horse flies up North
  • treitz3
    Options
    NotaSuv wrote: »
    xky0p8y9gtns.jpg

Well, at least NOW she can say that he beat her...

Tom

• treitz3
    Options
    kx1glzjyt1z6.jpg

One of ours enjoying a live concert...as we speak. Question is....can you guess who's performing?

Tom
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    “The Guess Who”
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • treitz3
    Options
    .....and the Survey says?

WRONG answer but funny nonetheless.

Try again succkafoo :p

Tom
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    I don't know, so I am (briefly) changing the subject.

ftucpwnwbewu.png

(fresh from ASR to you)
  • treitz3
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Well, no one guessed it tonight....so we shall move on...

mrosu3chz7h8.png

Tesla Predicts New Source of Power In Year.” New York Herald Tribune. July 9, 1933.

Asked how it felt to be so far ahead of his time that he was subject to attacks upon his sanity, Dr. Tesla smiled and said that he has long since ceased to regard it as important.

“I live a life of seclusion. The opinion of the world does not affect me. I have placed as the real values in my life what follows after I am dead, although it has been given to me to live to see those things which were once scouted accepted as scientific dogmas.

The thing that recompenses me is that my name shall be known to generations yet unborn for the Tesla Coil, Tesla Motor, and perhaps my name will be connected to the absolutely new source of power I am about to present to the world. It is this thought in which I find happiness and health. A pioneer does not apply his energies in the way the world is going. Rather he goes against the current. He lets them call him a lunatic. He lets them trample him—if I should every tell you the inside story of how I had been trampled—but never mind, it was all good for me. I have come through it. I am able to work harder than I worked a year ago. I work now with greater energy and get results more easily than ever before in my life.

…After all, they have called me a lunatic before. What is one last time?“

–Nikola Tesla

Tom
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,267
    Options
    This month is the 9th anniversary of the Mick Jagger thread 🥳🎈🎉🎊🥳

8ylzot86qag6.png

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/149634/i-want-to-paint-it-black
    Sal Palooza
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,326
    Options
    reu1ub2u6vol.png
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    Options
    0zj2mn4o9h06.png
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    Options
    0tmd8z3iy5xu.png
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,387
    Options
    Late breaking is right!
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • mhardy6647
    Options
  • treitz3
    Options
    qkdobdaedar6.png

Tom
  • daddyjt
    Options
    zjfwca0actf1.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• mhardy6647
    Options
    daddyjt wrote: »
    zjfwca0actf1.jpeg

I'd look for slugs in the fuel line.
    Slugs. That's the ticket.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,077
    Options
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA