Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• machone
    machone Posts: 1,469
    Viking64 wrote: »
    h3lb2y9yawcc.jpg

Sweet
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,007
    The color is just a tad darker and not smooth. They have a rough texture but they sure look close enough for 3.00.

As seen through a screen door.
    jm9lc04399ro.jpg

Out in the open.
    pzjlpmoq0luq.jpg

ei14lvhdjw4n.jpg

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,188
    4 shades of blue. 1 single image...

91du879oy7oo.png

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,060
    kqhggniubtbf.png
    Rest in Peace All Heroes
    On Friday May 27, 2022, the U.S. Navy announced 13 sailors from the USS Indianapolis were recently discovered to have been given Navy committal ceremonies 77 years ago. In response, the Navy changed their status from “unaccounted for” to “buried at sea.”

Two Japanese torpedoes hit the USS Indianapolis on July 30, 1945, when the heavy cruiser was on its way to the Philippines from Guam. The ship sank in just 12 to 15 minutes. The Navy estimates about 300 sailors were trapped inside and went down with the vessel.

The remaining 800 sailors abandoned ship, but rescue vessels didn't arrive for four days. Hundreds of sailors died in the interim from injuries, dehydration and shark attacks. Only 316 survived. It's known as one of the biggest tragedies in U.S. naval history.

The Navy announced the loss of the ship on the same day the war ended.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • treitz3
    ukyspeq7dii4.png

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    treitz3 wrote: »
    ukyspeq7dii4.png

Tom

Understated.

:#
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,167
    Wow, Best Buy is really doing wonders nowadays with their Magnolia Room !
    Sal Palooza
  • treitz3
    All I know is that I sure wouldn't mind getting these ol' ears on this setup....

Even if it does probably require a 25'x65' listening room.

Tom
  • mhardy6647
    edited May 2022
    tmfy76w9llsi.png

When we had cats, we'd often hear odd noises downstairs in the middle of the night from the general area of the kitchen/dining room.
    Being the curious type, I set up our game cam to see what they were up to late, late at night.
    We were treated to videos of them nonchalantly hopping up onto the dining room table, lounging on the table, and (with a different camera orientation) leaping up onto the counters in the kitchen.

Rascals. :#

• mhardy6647
    speaking of cats.

3mhm3i4pn3ef.png

I am thinkin' Troy is differently abled.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,297
    begfh4u6o6i9.jpeg

"Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• treitz3
    x8hfj6ea8l11.png

Interesting concept. Dynaudio Consequence.

Tom
  • treitz3
    f4der7hxo2d6.png

Tom
  • daddyjt
    x8hfj6ea8l11.png

Interesting concept. Dynaudio Consequence.

Tom

I’ll bet that folding lawn chair is WAY more expensive than it looks…
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• treitz3
    I can tell you this....I wouldn't pay a 10th of retail for that chair. Well, let me rephrase that. I wouldn't pay for that chair, period. It looks very uncomfortable.

The speakers are huge. I'm a little bewildered that the drivers are reversed from typical location, for one.....and the refractions/reflections from the driver baskets to the edge of the speaker? I would imagine some pretty bad smearing of the images.

xr824bzorq9c.png

Tom
  • treitz3
    zxn634wk0g54.png

The Sombrero galaxy m104. This galaxy is challenging to shoot and process, this image took 48hrs of exposure time total, and the final result blew me away. This might be the most detailed image of the galaxy captured from the northern hemisphere by an amateur. I should mention btw this image uses zero noise reduction or AI processing (excluding color noise reduction), it is just good quality data. This galaxy is 30 million light years away in the constellation Virgo. This was captured of course from SRO, with several nights of sub-arcsecond seeing.

Tom
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,630
    Well, The Sombrero Galaxy sure looks better there than it did on the cover of the 1982 reissue of UFOs first album. :p

cs2cfvomcvir.jpg
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,060
    zxn634wk0g54.png

The Sombrero galaxy m104. This galaxy is challenging to shoot and process, this image took 48hrs of exposure time total, and the final result blew me away. This might be the most detailed image of the galaxy captured from the northern hemisphere by an amateur. I should mention btw this image uses zero noise reduction or AI processing (excluding color noise reduction), it is just good quality data. This galaxy is 30 million light years away in the constellation Virgo. This was captured of course from SRO, with several nights of sub-arcsecond seeing.

Tom

6b5kitws401j.png
    Is that a wooden disk in the middle? :#
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • treitz3
    seu25d2qvrvl.png

Tom
  • treitz3
    5s37znh3ldls.png

Burmester BC 350 Signature Line.

Tom
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,420
    edited May 2022
    5s37znh3ldls.png

Burmester BC 350 Signature Line.

Tom

That will take your whole lottery winnings.....or three
    😁
  • treitz3
    Boy, you got THAT right!. This one's for Trey...

f9de469zw657.png

Tom
  • treitz3
    Here's another shot...

c7mn73hdghma.png

Tom
  • treitz3
    This one's for Doc'. (Mark). It's name the component time....

0lp4gr16k7mb.png

Tom
  • daddyjt
    edited May 2022
    Boy, you got THAT right!. This one's for Trey...

f9de469zw657.png

Tom

Is it just me, or does that speaker wire seem a bit anemic, given the speakers (and presumably the amplifier(s))?

jgxfeucbvt52.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    q089c6wluwb2.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    pus4o91ti9lj.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,007
    That's really pretty dangerous. ^^^^^^
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.