Post a picture... any picture

Options
1…569570572574575…1153

Comments

  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 4,370
    Options
    The other "Les", Les Brown.

    123eyut60nqz.png
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 27,883
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    audioluvr wrote: »
    CH46E wrote: »
    t10qz0se57c3.jpg

    I see two scary faces. Like something right out of Poltergeist.

    Wow! I don’t see two faces, but I clearly see a guy with a beard and sunglasses on the very left side of the picture.

    That's Teddy Roosevelt..
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 35,555
    Options
    a fellow we know just got a new-to-him small pickup truck. It is a Ford, but not a Maverick (or even a Ranger), nor is it a hybrid. :)

    ycj4885l9c0c.jpg


  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,595
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    a fellow we know just got a new-to-him small pickup truck. It is a Ford, but not a Maverick (or even a Ranger), nor is it a hybrid. :)

    ycj4885l9c0c.jpg


    That is awesome! A modern 4 cyl engine and disc brakes and I'd daily drive that! Of course if keep all the original parts.

    I really like the old Datsun pick ups too.
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,595
    Options
    I hope one day to build a Factory Five truck kit.

    https://www.factoryfive.com/hot-rod-truck/

    ujgpntgr5vdt.jpg
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 4,370
    Options
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,878
    Options
    l3i4eexarc37.jpg
    Sal Palooza
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 6,065
    Options
    l3i4eexarc37.jpg

    Better grab Toto and head for shelter!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre Upgraded with Mundorf Supremes
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)


    There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,871
    Options
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 4,096
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Latest addition to the poster collection which is still in its infancy. I am somewhat amazed how nice a condition some of these are after 50+ years.

    Blind Faith.


    o13r2pbqc4tp.jpeg
    Since we don’t know where we are going we have to stick together in case someone gets there….Ken Kesey.

    Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper REALLY likes you.

    And the boots you lick will stomp you too.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 35,555
    Options
    NotaSuv wrote: »
    au2oaa7kjlog.jpg

    I mean -- that is good advice, you know?
    Wash down a Tide Pod with battery acid -- and you'll probably explode. :#
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 35,555
    Options
    14Jun2021 Flag Day in the US.

    jy47myvni48z.jpg
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,463
    Options

    Since I take Lipitor I should probably avoid the one in the center with grapefruit?

    4zcqk9gv2ffu.jpg
  • Nex
    Nex Posts: 36
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    Fruit does not belong on Pizza, anymore than BBQ belongs on breakfast cereal.

    xguchv25flwe.jpg
  • gp4jesus
    gp4jesus Posts: 2,019
    Options
    Nex wrote: »
    tonyb wrote: »
    Fruit does not belong on Pizza, anymore than BBQ belongs on breakfast cereal.

    xguchv25flwe.jpg
    Tomatoes are fruit
    Samsung 60" QN65Q7FAMFXZA QLED, Outlaw Audio 976 Pre/Pro, Samsung BDP, Amazon Firestick, Phillips CD Changer

    Canare 14 ga - LCR tweeters inside*; Ctr Ch outside
    BJC 10 ga - LCR mids “Foamed” & “Plugged**”, inside* & out
    8 ga Powerline: LR woofers, inside* & out
    *soldered **Rob the Man (Xschop)

    LR: Tri-amped RTi A7 w/Rotels*. Woofers - 980BX; Tweets & Mids - RB981*
    Ctr Ch: Rotel RB981* -> Bi-amped CSi A6
    Surrounds: Rotel 981* -> AR 12 ga -> RTi A3
    *all connected w/Premiere ICs
    5 Subs: Sunfire True SW Signature -> LFE & Ctr Ch; 4 Audio Pro Evidence @ the “Corners”

    Power Conditioning & Distribution:
    4 dedicated 20A feeds; APC H15; 5 Furman Miniport 20s
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 35,555
    Options
    ... and watermelons, apparently, are pizza.
    B)

    For the record, FWIW, and not that anyone asked -- I rather disdain watermelon. Just not a fan. :/
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,595
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    ... and watermelons, apparently, are pizza.
    B)

    For the record, FWIW, and not that anyone asked -- I rather disdain watermelon. Just not a fan. :/

    Ah come on man!!! I could live on watermelon!!!
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,878
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    ... and watermelons, apparently, are pizza.
    B)

    For the record, FWIW, and not that anyone asked -- I rather disdain watermelon. Just not a fan. :/

    "Hello, DHS
    I have some more stuff for you to add to THAT file. Top priority
    This might be enough to insure an indictment.

    Sincerely,
    Agent X. ".
    Sal Palooza
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,595
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    ... and watermelons, apparently, are pizza.
    B)

    For the record, FWIW, and not that anyone asked -- I rather disdain watermelon. Just not a fan. :/

    "Hello, DHS
    I have some more stuff for you to add to THAT file. Top priority
    This might be enough to insure an indictment.

    Sincerely,
    Agent X. ".

    Message Received
    DHS.
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 4,370
    Options
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 35,555
    Options
    dz7azit83kh0.png

    I've heard of the Big Green Egg -- but this is another kettle of fish entirely....
    B)

    And, inexplicably, I keep getting all of these targeted ads about watermelon lately with links to click on in 'em...
    :#
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 12,001
    Options
    Almost Flag day... :)

    New flag. Reconditioned pole and eagle. New pole mount.

    kv4g12l2lnjb.png

    Not too long ago...

    sew58g16j175.png




    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.

    “Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.”
    --Mark Twain.

    “If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.” - Steven Wright
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,463
    Options
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,463
    Options
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,463
    Options
    gsvjetv9h6rx.jpg

    I learn something new about Omaha once in a while.
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,871
    Options
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 4,370
    Options
    zt18oq3xa6j9.png


    Ray Charles with a braille enabled 3M deck.
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Options
    oducptr9d27v.jpg
    l0y4ef63g7i4.jpg
    fuzai5s3qvlb.jpg

    Glad the pic posting is back to normal or at least what I remember.