Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• Rick88
    Rick88 Posts: 13,541
    Hmm, what could this be? :*

d3y2fr03ltxo.jpg

I love Sweetwater's little "sweet touch" they throw in with all their orders. :)

ajhgrt07mrfp.jpg

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

“I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God.” ~ Johnny Cash

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 27,154
    that's so cute a trick-or-treat onboard with the shipment! :)

The one thing I miss about teaching my course on-campus in Boston this semester is not being able to share Halloween treats with the students the week before (i.e., yesterday). :(

• Rick88
    edited October 2020
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    that's so cute a trick-or-treat onboard with the shipment! :)

The one thing I miss about teaching my course on-campus in Boston this semester is not being able to share Halloween treats with the students the week before (i.e., yesterday). :(

Yep. And they do it year-round, not just at Halloween. I wonder if they determine how much candy they put in the bag based on how much $ your order total is, because I've gotten two-three times more than this on other $$$ orders. Unless it's a cutback due to you know what...

4umxl0swrat8.jpg

“I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God.” ~ Johnny Cash

• Rick88
    edited October 2020
    Nightfall wrote: »
    I feel dumb and I'm sure it will seem obvious when it's explained but I don't get it.

You're not alone. It went right over my head but I was reluctant to say it here, thanks for being brave enough to say it first. :)

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 9,458
    Ahh. The only thing I've ever remembered from that is "wee wee wee all the way home".
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 9,466
    Rick88 wrote: »

d3y2fr03ltxo.jpg

I love Sweetwater's little "sweet touch" they throw in with all their orders. :)

ajhgrt07mrfp.jpg

LOL Rick. Good timing. Look what showed up here today:

19xvwc4k6m6g.jpg
  • Rick88
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Rick88 wrote: »

d3y2fr03ltxo.jpg

ajhgrt07mrfp.jpg

LOL Rick. Good timing. Look what showed up here today:

19xvwc4k6m6g.jpg

That's crazy! :D

Are those the SRH1540 or 1840? I really wanted the 1540 but couldn't justify the $ right now, so:

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/192503/akg-k371-initial-thoughts/p1?new=1

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 9,466
    They're the 1540.
  • Rick88
    Clipdat wrote: »
    They're the 1540.

Sweeet!! B)

• mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,597
    What size washer does that play?
    “If your eyes didn’t water, it means I didn’t go deep enough” says the nurse administering my COVID19 test. She was sweet...
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 14,283
    Nice. Have fun.
    Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 11,554
    edited October 2020
    I think he means....
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Back in the NC warehouse doghouse for a few days.

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,649
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    I think he means....
    Back in the NC warehouse doghouse for a few days.

All good. Judy's here too.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 3,174
    www1dnm7znxl.jpg
    Back at the NC warehouse for a few days.

Which means you're visiting who?
    Cambridge Audio 851N Streamer/DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Belles 350A Reference modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    Polk SDA 1C's modded
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January.

by Dr. Sardonicus
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,045
    www1dnm7znxl.jpg

How do you like the RSII???
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,649
    audioluvr wrote: »
    www1dnm7znxl.jpg

Which means you're visiting who?

Warehouse manager