Post a picture... any picture

1492493495497498585

Comments

  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,641
    ^^^
    Can’t agree and lol at the same time. :D
    Not Tom or Trey or Jim just Micah
    KEF Q150s, NAD 1155 preamp and 4155 tuner courtesy of DaddyJT, NAD C352 playing power amp, BJC Belden cables, Technics SL3200, Marantz CD6004 courtesy of Clipdat, Salamander Archetype rack, Millenium Falcon :)
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.

    Resident Child of Club Polk
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,730


    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Probably OK. That's, what, a 9090 methinks
    Good eye's you young whippersnapper.

    Those should be fairly efficient.
  • voltzvoltz Posts: 5,288
    verb wrote: »
    Just happened today in southern California! Wow! Looks like a North American AT-6 in german colors crash landed on the freeway! Highway 101!
    1ph31qkt15pk.png

    My Cousin has a SNJ which is the navy version of the AT-6 Texan...which are used mostly for Japanese planes an/or Germans in mock WWII airshow fights.

    but he also has 2 sSearmen biplanes used by the navy and the old Red Baron squadron his brother/my cousin Travis flew for for many years! one for him and his wife who both fly!

    nothing like doing barrel rolls in formation or loops and rolls and hammer-heads to make you turn green in a open cockpit. we would go up till he stalledd then flip over and go into a dive till he could recover from the stall!


    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

    HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 23,457
    ^^ splendid photograph.
  • John MegadethJohn Megadeth Posts: 2,179
    edited October 2018
    Shamesly plugging the side gig and enjoying the nice weather at our alma mater today:
    gisqhz7pdbjf.jpeg
  • voltzvoltz Posts: 5,288
    Shamesly plugging the side gig and enjoying the nice weather at our alma mater today:
    gisqhz7pdbjf.jpeg

    Bump!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

    HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 23,457
    one of the beautiful-est automobiles evah. :)

    45600699391_840b4a019a_h.jpgMercedes-Benz 300 SL by Maurizio Boi, on Flickr
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 31,642
    Don't know about that Doc...
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

    Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

    Kitchen

    Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 31,642
    I may have to move to Norway. Apparently....insane people over there are just peachy with them.

    7vc348sp9tfe.jpg
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

    Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

    Kitchen

    Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 23,457
    edited October 2018
    tonyb wrote: »
    Don't know about that Doc...
    You're in good company, sir...
    My son said, flatly, "no", when I sent him the same photo with essentially the same caption. :p

    So I sent him a photo of this Benz, which he did like better :)


    3yra2o93q3ka.png
    3xh9ddl8pwm3.png

    mid-engined Wankel, bay-bee! :)

    ... and, as long as I am at it, let's try a few other angles for the 300SL...

    jkd9ofgqeyf9.png
    yrltqnrk2706.png
    z9jclck16ok8.png

  • verbverb Posts: 8,010
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    one of the beautiful-est automobiles evah. :)

    45600699391_840b4a019a_h.jpgMercedes-Benz 300 SL by Maurizio Boi, on Flickr

    Quite the classic! Love the doors!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Cary SLP-05 Pre, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable, Marantz SA-14 SACD, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, PASS ACA Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: , Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks, Tisbury Mini Passive Pre, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,139
    I kept the table full of "devil's boomsticks" out of the picture to avoid complaints.

    What a fun morning! 200 rounds straight to the shoulder. Yeehaa!

    v6lldww5q3ps.jpg
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Crack w/Speedball, Senn's MD HD600
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 23,457
    edited October 2018
  • verbverb Posts: 8,010
    mrbiron wrote: »
    I kept the table full of "devil's boomsticks" out of the picture to avoid complaints.

    What a fun morning! 200 rounds straight to the shoulder. Yeehaa!

    v6lldww5q3ps.jpg

    Dude love the broomsticks! Please share!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Cary SLP-05 Pre, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable, Marantz SA-14 SACD, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, PASS ACA Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: , Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks, Tisbury Mini Passive Pre, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,139
    edited October 2018
    verb wrote: »
    mrbiron wrote: »
    I kept the table full of "devil's boomsticks" out of the picture to avoid complaints.

    What a fun morning! 200 rounds straight to the shoulder. Yeehaa!

    v6lldww5q3ps.jpg

    Dude love the broomsticks! Please share!

    Wrong forum. That pic would be deleted in a minute. ;)

    I see your phone auto corrected that word too. I caught before sending.
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Crack w/Speedball, Senn's MD HD600
  • mdaudioguymdaudioguy Posts: 5,082
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Getting closer by the day...

    go01kxmo2t9g.jpg

    That's exciting! Interesting way to build a foundation, btw. Around here, they usually go all the way around with block or poured concrete, no matter how much is exposed on any given side.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 23,457
    Viking64 wrote: »
    PUPPIES!!!

    peee6083lgv8.jpg

    I remember the Wicked Witch saying that in The Wizard of Oz...

    umm...
    wait...

    S-orbg.gif

    no...

    close...

  • CGTIIICGTIII Posts: 660
    Wr7Un.gif
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

    Lovin' my salvaged 10As! Assist to @lawdogg.
    Polk - SDA-2Bs, 11TLs, (4) M7s, RTi4s, RT35is, RTi28s, RT3s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - S8, S6s, S4s.
    M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, Realistic T1000s, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 4,402
    mdaudioguy wrote: »
    That's exciting! Interesting way to build a foundation, btw. Around here, they usually go all the way around with block or poured concrete, no matter how much is exposed on any given side.

    That is still a common practice up here in New England. The exception is usually when the basement level has a "walkout wall", where there are doors and windows leading from the basement to the back yard. Particularly in cases where the house is built on a slight slope.

    7azjvjplqlkt.jpg
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,139
    Viking64 wrote: »
    mdaudioguy wrote: »
    That's exciting! Interesting way to build a foundation, btw. Around here, they usually go all the way around with block or poured concrete, no matter how much is exposed on any given side.

    That is still a common practice up here in New England. The exception is usually when the basement level has a "walkout wall", where there are doors and windows leading from the basement to the back yard. Particularly in cases where the house is built on a slight slope.

    Its an easy way to avoid staring at an unattractive concrete wall.
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Crack w/Speedball, Senn's MD HD600
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 23,457
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Viking64 wrote: »
    mdaudioguy wrote: »
    That's exciting! Interesting way to build a foundation, btw. Around here, they usually go all the way around with block or poured concrete, no matter how much is exposed on any given side.

    That is still a common practice up here in New England. The exception is usually when the basement level has a "walkout wall", where there are doors and windows leading from the basement to the back yard. Particularly in cases where the house is built on a slight slope.

    Its an easy way to avoid staring at an unattractive concrete wall.

    I thought that's why they invented shrubbery.

    :)
  • BlueBirdMusicBlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 677
    edited October 2018
    ..................
    Post edited by BlueBirdMusic on
  • BlueBirdMusicBlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 677
    edited October 2018
    vbbld5nt4hvd.jpg



    A TEXT message with a panting tongue emoji sent from Oscar winner Geoffrey Rush “panicked” a young actress (Eryn Jean Norvill) who said she felt the actor was “unsafe”.

    From Drudge/Daily Telegraph
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!