Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    billbillw wrote: »
    treitz3 wrote: »
    I've seen that before and my only question besides, "Why?" is this...

How's he gonna tap his willy after peeing?

Tom

That's even crazier than jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.

That guy jumped out of a perfectly good airplane and landed there.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,956
    Lemans Audi R18driver position.
    hqmutxkzue7y.jpg
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,315
    Basically the same as F1.
    2awhd094fild.jpg
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,964
  • msg
    OleBoot wrote: »
    32evbucmrkiu.png

Is that @motorhead43026?
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,817
    Looks like Clint Eastwood to me.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,241
    Boy that's a rarity in todays world.
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 5,097
    It’s worth noting for sure… so I’ll just add that something similar happened to my wife in Fresno, of all places.

She was competing in an equestrian event and was parked at a hotel overnight in our almost 20 year old Mercedes-Benz.

When she came out next morning, she found a note from a young rider from Palo Alto staying at the same hotel. She had backed into the car in a borrowed pickup truck and pushed it over the cement bump at the end of the space (the ubiquitous things that frequently delineate the end of a space).

Her dad was a doctor from 🇫🇷 working in the 🇺🇸. He didn’t want to bother the owners of the truck his daughter had borrowed with an insurance claim so he asked us to get a couple of estimates for the repairs and sent us a check for $3,500.*

Not everyone has lost all sense of decency and community spirit. I know I’ll do the same if I ever make a similar mistake.

* (Bent trunk lid, damaged bumper cover, bent bodywork behind the bumper etc.)
    Alea jacta est!
  • msg
    That is nice to see.

Saw this somewhere over the years:
    "I hit your car. The people watching me think that I'm writing a note to leave on your windshield with my name and number, but I'm not."
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,241
    She had backed into the car in a borrowed pickup truck and pushed it over the cement bump at the end of the space (the ubiquitous things that frequently delineate the end of a space).

They're called, parking curbs.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,977
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    nsxj6qhsofzj.jpeg

Now that's a woofer
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,595
    msg wrote: »
    That is nice to see.

Saw this somewhere over the years:
    "I hit your car. The people watching me think that I'm writing a note to leave on your windshield with my name and number, but I'm not."

These days, in most cities, there is probably a camera recording you, so getting away with a hit-n-run is a gamble. Better off leaving accurate information.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,341
    Kex wrote: »
    It’s worth noting for sure… so I’ll just add that something similar happened to my wife in Fresno, of all places.

She was competing in an equestrian event and was parked at a hotel overnight in our almost 20 year old Mercedes-Benz.

When she came out next morning, she found a note from a young rider from Palo Alto staying at the same hotel. She had backed into the car in a borrowed pickup truck and pushed it over the cement bump at the end of the space (the ubiquitous things that frequently delineate the end of a space).

Her dad was a doctor from 🇫🇷 working in the 🇺🇸. He didn’t want to bother the owners of the truck his daughter had borrowed with an insurance claim so he asked us to get a couple of estimates for the repairs and sent us a check for $3,500.*

Not everyone has lost all sense of decency and community spirit. I know I’ll do the same if I ever make a similar mistake.

* (Bent trunk lid, damaged bumper cover, bent bodywork behind the bumper etc.)

Way to once again try to make things all about you…

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,602
    edited July 31
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    av8v74zbhzci.jpeg

Been there, done that.
    That's why I keep a bottle of Durolox handy. 🥵.
    .That looks like that would require some Fleet
    though 💥
    Sal Palooza
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,964
    How do they sound mark?

How do they sound, Mark?

^^^^^ Punctuation and capitalization, it matters.
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,289
    63g659rpo45t.png

Patronized more than thrice! Sounds super trustworthy
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,870
    How in the.....

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~