WTB: XM Tuner...Seriously..

12346»

Comments

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,500
    edited September 2005
    seems about right
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited September 2005
    I can't resist...
    No biggie, I sent you what you needed to know but I didn't send my complete address for exactly this reason, in case you were not really some dashing hero defending the fair maiden XM's honor but instead some worthless A-hole looking to post my address on the forum. You win the booby prize, surprise surprise.

GOT YA!!! Now, if you had actually PM'd me your addy I would gained had a bit of respect for you, but I/we knew you wouldn't and once again you proved me/us correct. In short, you're still a putz on a troll. As for me being a A-hole, yep half the time I am, the other half I've been called much worse. :D
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    edited September 2005
    Lou, I'm done......I promise....LOL!

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited September 2005
    Anyone else getting tired head with this one?

No, I get the last word.

NO I GET THE LAST WORD.....

No....

How about this. No one reply to this thread until this time tomorrow - AND before you do, make a post about a lesser known (or new to you) music selection you enjoy, that others might also.

I double dog dare every last one of yous guys.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited September 2005
    No....

I started this, so I get the last word.

Good night gentlemen.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited September 2005
    word
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • ode
    ode Posts: 58
    edited September 2005
    Jstas wrote:
    Wow. Passive aggressive, huh?

So you all have fun playing internet tough guy and kindly leave me out of it.

You are an innocent bystander dragged into this by Russman, sorry about that.
  • ode
    edited September 2005
    F1nut wrote:
    I can't resist...
    GOT YA!!! Now, if you had actually PM'd me your addy I would gained had a bit of respect for you, but I/we knew you wouldn't and once again you proved me/us correct. In short, you're still a putz on a troll. As for me being a A-hole, yep half the time I am, the other half I've been called much worse. :D

Sure you would have. You got a town, the airport you needed and a promise of a way to contact me once you got things started so I'd be there to pick you up. If you needed any more info all you had to do was PM me back, instead you rushed into the forum like a girly man to post the news. You're a real hero ;)

I guess we can pause this for a while until around Christmas when we see the sales, that should be around the time the prices start to drop like a stone. Until then have a nice day.
  • ode
    edited September 2005
    nadams wrote:
    Hehehe! You live in Cumming! HAHA.

Okay, I'm done. Have fun, guys.

It makes for some interesting google searches when you try to find out info about the place.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited September 2005
    I've been through there MANY times. My wife has family in Canton....

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • ohskigod
    edited September 2005
    :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited September 2005
    Here ya go...
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited September 2005
    Troy D, that's my favorite one of them all :D
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • ode
    edited September 2005
    TroyD wrote:
    Really?

I'll give a unopened but dented can of tuna fish to the first person to identify the author of the following quotes:
    BDT

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick!!! At first I thought that this was an isolated incident of Russman being a nitwit. Little did I realize that I had wandered righ into the middle of the fighting Polksters, complete with that mean little midget in the basket from that Ace Ventura movie. I feel lucky to have escaped alive, I can picture my shirt arriving at my house wrapped in a piece of speaker grille.

Mom: What's that supposed to mean?
    Dad: It's from the Polk mafia. Right now he's sleeping with the Boses

If you all have this much hostility you should channel it into something to raise money for charity at the next Polkfest, a complete card of feuding posters going at it with those oversized gloves or botaca bats. We could get Triumph the insult comic to do the commentary a la Nerd Wars: the winner gets the claim to be known as the Uber Dork. :cool:
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited September 2005
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited September 2005
    Ode, you made your point........you're wrong, now just go away........
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited September 2005
    brettw22 wrote:
    Ode, you made your point........you're wrong, now just go away........

He actually made a point? Agreed he's wrong and he should just go away.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited September 2005
    Jstas wrote:
    And lastly, yes, I did approach many people.

This is true. He approached me at polkfest AND TOOK THE LAST OF THE FREAKIN' ICED TEA!!! :eek:

madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • madmax
    edited September 2005
    :D:D:D

madmax

• ohskigod
    edited September 2005
    ode wrote:
    Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick!!! At first I thought that this was an isolated incident of Russman being a nitwit. Little did I realize that I had wandered righ into the middle of the fighting Polksters, complete with that mean little midget in the basket from that Ace Ventura movie. I feel lucky to have escaped alive, I can picture my shirt arriving at my house wrapped in a piece of speaker grille.

Mom: What's that supposed to mean?
    Dad: It's from the Polk mafia. Right now he's sleeping with the Boses

If you all have this much hostility you should channel it into something to raise money for charity at the next Polkfest, a complete card of feuding posters going at it with those oversized gloves or botaca bats. We could get Triumph the insult comic to do the commentary a la Nerd Wars: the winner gets the claim to be known as the Uber Dork. :cool:

F$ckin....huh???????????????????
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• ohskigod
    edited September 2005
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• F1nut
    edited September 2005
    From me to the troll.
    FU.jpg 40.7K

President of Club Polk

• Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited September 2005
    And....got my tuner today; Two thumbs up for Microwise.net...and they still have it for 269 shipped (No signatures though....and I looked all over it...)

I'd never seen one of these....nice looks...

Sorry to bring the thread back to life... :D:D:D

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited September 2005
    Sweet, Mine doesn't have any sigs either so no worries. Only problem: My main rigs are on the North side of the house.

23 words... Out.... ;)
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • ohskigod
    edited September 2005
    jdhdiggs wrote:
    My main rigs are on the North side of the house.

DOH!!!!

mounting that antenna to the roof then? :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• jdhdiggs
    edited September 2005
    No, I have a thin line of sight from the living room, through the hallway into the dining room and out aiming S-SW. It works...

25 Words.... :D
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • madmax
    edited September 2005
    Mine seems to work fine on the north side of the house looking up through the second story. Much better than the portable one I used to use. I used to have to fuss with it to pick up anything.
    madmax

• amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited September 2005
    JD - get the extension(s)
  • jdhdiggs
    edited September 2005
    Can't, hardwood floors plus dog = no dice