Post a picture.....any picture...part deux...

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited October 13
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Waiting for dinner.

qeajrzv0ig0u.jpg

My son's mantis this year He just shed last week. He should have one more shed for full wings.
    tzza1ekbhmpq.jpg
    Post edited by Willow on
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,865
    jeupqi4982p2.jpeg
    i6q2tnqtsg6q.jpeg
    ngtfmcf9t973.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,337
    That is one serious angry lawn mower ^^^
    :DB)
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,138
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    hypdk4dc0fpp.png
    I think an old Greek guy named Euclid would disagree :D
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,564
    Man if they were cryo treated and quantum shocked I would be on board
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • bcwsrt
    pbw6z6zhnh7p.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • bcwsrt
    Rock City on Lookout Mountain is the place one goes to seven states.
    of9fvn5aj4ik.png

When I went for the first time as a young kid, I was disappointed the state lines weren't visible. :)

Put it all together after asking some locals about @jdjohn's comment. We didn't stop at Rock City or Ruby Falls. Does sound like those are great places if you have the kids with ya's, though!

Brian

• bcwsrt
    Baby kitty out on Friday night in Chattanooga ...

1kdix5ha6t23.jpeg
    Brian

• bcwsrt
    koa76wkwake5.jpeg
    Brian

• bcwsrt
    xizjx4tgpmr6.jpeg
    s6xpoxaat3i5.jpeg
    1f2cjde2wba0.jpeg
    Brian

• jdjohn
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    Rock City on Lookout Mountain is the place one goes to seven states.
    of9fvn5aj4ik.png

When I went for the first time as a young kid, I was disappointed the state lines weren't visible. :)

Put it all together after asking some locals about @jdjohn's comment. We didn't stop at Rock City or Ruby Falls. Does sound like those are great places if you have the kids with ya's, though!
    Also the Incline Railway, and the TN Aquarium.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,703
    Out of all those tourist traps mentioned, the Aquarium is probably the only one that is legit worth the time. It is a very nice aquarium and I enjoy it more than the 'big' Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. Rock City should be seen once at least, but Ruby Falls is a terrible trap. They push you through so fast, you can hardly get a photo.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • VR3
    If you are doing the incline in the winter bring a nice coat to the top
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • bcwsrt
    billbillw wrote: »
    Out of all those tourist traps mentioned, the Aquarium is probably the only one that is legit worth the time. It is a very nice aquarium and I enjoy it more than the 'big' Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. Rock City should be seen once at least, but Ruby Falls is a terrible trap. They push you through so fast, you can hardly get a photo.

The parking lot to Ruby Falls was completely packed when we drove by Friday morning. I was told later that they pump recycled water to the "falls" there. 😳

Brian

• pitdogg2

The parking lot to Ruby Falls was completely packed when we drove by Friday morning. I was told later that they pump recycled water to the "falls" there. 😳

Well, all that "bar" water from Nashville must go somewhere.... B)
  • VR3
    e9h4iyss15kd.jpg
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,967
    How nice of them to be so gracious and actually include the crossovers.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,256
    edited October 15
    I now know who Limp Bizkit is. Saw this several days ago.

fr815z4cg4ck.png
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • jdjohn
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Wrong direction, Ivan. Upstream from Chattanooga is more like the Oak Ridge nuclear plant.
  • pitdogg2
    jdjohn wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Wrong direction, Ivan. Upstream from Chattanooga is more like the Oak Ridge nuclear plant.

Well, at least the frogs do not need flashlights to see at night.... B)B)
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,428
    WTF!?!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 7,010
    The air in that tire is off by 5 PSI!!! :o
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,967
    I love the touch and foresight he had, using sheetrock screws on metal. What a genius!

Not.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,672
    I saw thi's on hifihaven. :#:blush:
    7jzta0jvt5hc.png