pitdogg2 Posts: 24,635
    Options
    Yes it's 9 months ahead of itself.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,418
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    looks like EuroDates :)

I look at the date. Are Euro dates that F'd up?

I mean, given time in the whole grand scheme of things.... BF and AC.

It kind of sets the whole date thing worldwide in to sync....don't you think?

NM, this is getting deep. I could care less....

Someone or some country is doing it wrong as I see it.

Tom

~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,348
    Options
    e156rpk15f98.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    Options
    yefqajnm34cv.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,711
    Options
    Jed Clampett was here.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    Is that a buffet? If not, IT IS now!!1
  • Viking64
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Is that a buffet? If not, IT IS now!!1

"You been heeya fowa owa! You go now!"

sxr0nmksh25y.jpg
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    nom nom nom ....appetizer....
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,515
    edited January 11
    Options
    whatever tickles your fancy, I guess.
    I mean, I figured it all along.
    I disabled signatures.
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 1,017
    Options
    daddyjt wrote: »
    If you know, you know…;-)

76u3a0oyfodr.jpeg

To add to this….
    Did you know we were building nuclear engines to power aircraft?

2obrrw72ydth.jpeg

My brother standing between two…..
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,958
    edited January 11
    Options
    You all should come over, we can hang out on the deck..

u9niqh9c3uo9.jpg

I'm sure that retaining wall built up against that brick wall was a real good idea as well..
  • Viking64
    Options
    Those deck supports aren't anywhere near as sad as that sidewalk to nowhere. :'(
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,119
    Options
    I think it will hold a hot tub
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • msg
    Options
    What's wrong? They used a couple of bolts.
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,628
    Options
    And (surprisingly) footers.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,483
    Options
    I can imagine someone walking out on that. I'm surprised a neighbor hasn't called code enforcement officer. I'm not one to dry rat on someone, but I sure would hate to see that come down with someone on it. Heck if there was a fire I'd jump out the window next to it, which is higher lmao
    Randy/Maine
  • msg
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    What's wrong? They used a couple of bolts.
    Oh...
    nyfbol7tbzbf.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Options
    boston1450 wrote: »
    I can imagine someone walking out on that. I'm surprised a neighbor hasn't called code enforcement officer. I'm not one to dry rat on someone, but I sure would hate to see that come down with someone on it. Heck if there was a fire I'd jump out the window next to it, which is higher lmao
    Would you truly hate to see it, Randy?
    I mean, I can think of some people I'd like to lure out there. You know, for the view. The brief view.
    I disabled signatures.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,483
    Options
    Yeah my ex wife & her new husband. Joking. He's a nice guy
    Randy/Maine
  • daddyjt
    Options
    2ycf3zzz0yth.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,457
    Options
    That one going over the driveshaft is probably for the coffee maker.

lb758j84k1in.png
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • pitdogg2
    Options
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,860
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »

lb758j84k1in.png

That's the sway bar.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,628
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »

lb758j84k1in.png

That's the sway bar.

It's awesome that an audio dude think that's a big, thick ol' power cable, though! 😂👍

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • Viking64
    Options
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,457
    edited January 13
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »

lb758j84k1in.png

That's the sway bar.

I think that's a power cord he ran inside a rubber hose to go around the driveshaft. Usually swaybars are not curved like that and are forward of the front differential. But if you have personal knowledge of a vehicle with this configuration, I stand corrected.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,860
    Options
    No idea what that vehicle is, but that is definitely a sway bar. That outlet box has 3 molded plug heads and 1 larger head plugged into it. The bar continues on past the box. Also, there is nowhere else to mount a sway bar that wouldn't get ripped off due to hanging down too far.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk