You’re doing it wrong…

Options

Comments

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,348
    Options
    toh3hb6aekik.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    Options
    9vrep4dbsma8.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,515
    Options
    tu8iq5hn4ltb.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,860
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    WTH is wrong with people?

New source...
    https://x.com/stillgray/status/1736793817486078201?s=20
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,457
    Options
    Stupid kills.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • daddyjt
    Options
    gvgadiqc2w4d.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,053
    Options
    Using the rooftop ac as an anchor point? What a mess that's going to make when that gets ripped out.
    ykzbi97xjdws.png
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,483
    Options
    If this is a real photo I see disaster coming. With a truck that size even the best sway bar isn't going to work... I can't count how many trucks are undersized hauling a camper I see going down the road. Once they start swaying it's going on it's side for sure.. Advice: never listen to the RV dealer when he says your truck will haul it. Do some research
    Randy/Maine
  • msg
    Options
    daddyjt wrote: »
    2cn26e3m7j70.png
    That can't be real. I really hope that guy got D6'd off that forum.

"spoke delete". what ridiculous phrasing. like "life hacks". Call it what it is.

"Hey guys, is there a way I can hack, cut, and grind some spokes outta my wheels and still have it look good? I guess maybe still be safe to drive, too? I do have a hammer and floor chisel. If the stubs are still rough and sharp, that's cool, I can cover with [sic] duck tape."

People like this are why I cringe at buying used stuff sometimes.

I did this once, myself, when I modified my own skateboard in 7th grade with a dull jigsaw. I got laughed right outta the scene. We had to change our names and move to a new state.

I disabled signatures.
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,053
    Options
    boston1450 wrote: »
    If this is a real photo I see disaster coming. With a truck that size even the best sway bar isn't going to work... I can't count how many trucks are undersized hauling a camper I see going down the road. Once they start swaying it's going on it's side for sure.. Advice: never listen to the RV dealer when he says your truck will haul it. Do some research

Agreed; And just think this person more than likely has voting and driving privileges and is also able to reproduce. That's the scary part.
  • daddyjt
    Options
    5ep2mvuouse0.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• msg
    edited December 2023
    Options
    #%&*!
    That's just dirty. I've heard Audi does stuff like this. To top up windshield washer fluid, I think?
    3mxgv22syaba.png

I disabled signatures.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,134
    Options
    LOL...I'll have grandma crochet an elephant blanket
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • daddyjt
    Options
    gt3a51oa3upy.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 1,017
    edited December 2023
    Options
    ^ Reminds me of 1992 Miami when we were in hurricane restoration mode….. we had a groundman that would get up @ 3:30 am to tie wrap the supervisors driveshaft.
    Fine fun memories.
  • msg
    Options
    skipshot12 wrote: »
    ^ Reminds me of 1992 Miami when we were in hurricane restoration mode….. we had a groundman that would get up @ 3:30 am to tie wrap the supervisors driveshaft.
    Fine fun memories.
    lol - @txcoastal1
    I disabled signatures.
  • daddyjt
    Options
    3anwg186dgyw.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,958
    Options
    3anwg186dgyw.jpeg

TWINKIE HOT DOGS
    1 hot dog
    1 Twinkie
    Cook hot dog in microwave for 45 seconds. Slice end of twinkie off (make a very small slice, just so filling is exposed), and push hot dog into Twinkie.
    To make it easier to insert the hot dog, slightly hollow out the Twinkie with a paring knife. And for ease in eating, insert a Popsicle stick into the hot dog.
    Serves 1.
    -- Recipe from Kim Schriver

Or wrap a slice of bologna around a Twinkie.. 🤣
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,101
    Options
    Hmm... the last few posts look really yummy to me...
  • SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    This is a photo of a very popular street food in Japan called "okonomiyaki" (which translates to: "as you like it"). It starts with a grilled pancake with a thick layer of shredded cabbage, then a layer of fried egg, then a layer of meat (usually ham), then some cheese (usually American cheese) then a layer of sea food (such as shrimp or oysters) then various sauces some savory and some sweet and finally topped off with some spiced mayo.

ikcx392w6fvp.png

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,101
    Options
    Sweet and savory is definitely a thing.
    Thus would I not just dismiss Ramen and bologna cake out of hand.

B)
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,014
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Seems like Dodge/Ram would have some skin in this game as well. I bet they will fight HARD to avoid blowback on themselves.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,457
    Options
    Stupid EPA ...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus