You’re doing it wrong…

Options

Comments

• bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,628
    Options
    evunfb3603s3.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,518
    edited January 2
    Options
    Makes it easier to get your wallet, but the shoe problem still haunts him.
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,014
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »
    m0sdjlb2gwuf.png
    I wonder how fast he gets dropped, if he farts.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,348
    Options
    moxi98hii95m.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    Options
    vg7e9scgl8zw.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,101
    Options
  • daddyjt
    Options
    If you know, you know…;-)

76u3a0oyfodr.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• mhardy6647
    Options
    I mean - I know where the fuel is in a 747. Well, you know, at the beginning of the trip.
    Actually, I know where it is at the end of the trip, too, at least in a chemical & thermodynamic sense.

B)
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,484
    Options
    wel4pbbab3aq.jpg
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    qqd5r3k30tr8.png

source: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/speaker-cable-ad-fail.51204/#post-1843332

If the weather is bad where you live (tonight or tomorrow), you can play "what's wrong with this picture". Hint: don't stop at just the picture(s). B)
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,860
    Options
    Everything is wrong.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• bcwsrt
    Options
    This was seen locally today by a friend of mine. Zoom in on windows ... For sale for $3,500. Rebuilt engine.

I don't know about you guys, but I always make sure to rebuild the engine when my frame is cracked and the bed is held together with tape and bungee cords.

b5qtaxhsu63f.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,525
    Options
    Wouldn’t touch it with one less zero in the price.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,710
    Options
    I don't know, man . . . those skulls are pretty freakin' rad! B)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,635
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    I don't know, man . . . those skulls are pretty freakin' rad! B)

As well as the euro tail lights, saweeeet......
    😂
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,134
    Options
    But but but it has a rebuilt engine

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    But but but it has a rebuilt engine

Duct tape may have been involved...
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,457
    Options
    Must be Iowa. They put so much salt on the roads nothing lasts more than 10 years before something like this happens.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    Close! Illinois!

Brian

• audioluvr
    Options
    Ya, Brian Just to be fair I should have said Iowa, Minnesota or Illinois.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,515
    Options
    They're all provinces of central Indiana, on the gulf coast.
    I disabled signatures.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,418
    Options
    SC must be there with you. Our roads got salted and the damned forecast stated that the low would be 39.

Our government, hard at work being wise with our money.... 😒

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • audioluvr
    Options
    Those states roads are "wet" when it's like -4F I saw a guy going to work one morning in a half ton chevy that had a rust hole in the side of the door big enough I could tell what brand of boots he was wearing.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• audioluvr
    Options
    Time travel or spam? You decide.

n80zcikdflxd.png
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,418
    Options
    peqdnwqomhbr.png

LOL....cancel that chit. It's gone with the wind...

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    looks like EuroDates :)

Since I spent most of my career working in a regulated, international industry (drugs B) ), I, to this day, write dates as (e.g., today's): 10Jan2024.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,710
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    looks like EuroDates :)

Since I spent most of my career working in a regulated, international industry (drugs B) ), I, to this day, write dates as (e.g., today's): 10Jan2024.

I laugh when people ask things like: "How can your birthday be in the 23rd month of the year?"
  • audioluvr
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    peqdnwqomhbr.png

LOL....cancel that chit. It's gone with the wind...

Tom

Look at the "Failed delivery attempt on..." date.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC