50 Year Anniversary Sale | Up to 50% Off | Only for Polk Forum Members

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    The L800's sounded like surround sound from 2 speakers to me.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Interesting.
    Would like to hear them. Just not possible in po dunk Wyoming.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    I love that video, I bet it was one H3ll of a time shooting it at Bob's house.
  • Kel
    Kel Posts: 5
    edited January 2023
    I am sorry I missed this Sale - do you think there will others with these kind of discounts?
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,558
    Possibly maybe.
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,346
    Kel wrote: »
    I am sorry I missed this Sale - do you think there will others with these kind of discounts?

The truth is it was a discount from a sale price with another discount. B)
  • dromunds wrote: »
    Thanks for the help with the two codes, got it.

"Two codes at the same time? Respect!"

(Sorry, my dad had me watch Office Space with him too many times.)
  • Has Polk ever had a sale like that before? I actually was close to buying 7 speakers from the Legend series during the exact same time frame to replace my POLK LSi series from 20 years ago. Phenomenal sale to those who knew. I wonder if we will ever see a sale like that again?
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Polk has a sale like that from time to time for its forum members.
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    Definitely some beauty’s !
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    Man, I haven't been around in awhile and completely missed this sale.
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    Unsticky *waves hand*
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    Can I get in on this?
    I disabled signatures.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,965
    Definitely a sticky situation
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    *Slaps forehead*

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • @Hermitism "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, …you're my only hope."

In search of a pair of Polk Legend L600 brown walnut at double coupon (or any other) deep discount in order to liberate my world from the Dark side of the audible Force. :D
  • Clipdat
    Rawr! Cute cat!
    6ognt14wt6rf.png
  • Clipdat wrote: »
    Rawr! Cute cat!
    6ognt14wt6rf.png

Thanks! Alfie is the coolest cat I’ve ever had. He really needs a pair of L600 walnut speakers. The L100 with my old NHT sub sound wonderful but I want to liberate my new Primaluna integrated amp with some L600s. :)
  • Clipdat
    Well, give the cat what he needs! Head on over to Crutchfield and buy buy buy. They are in stock and on sale: https://www.crutchfield.com/p_107L600WN/Polk-Audio-Legend-L600-Brown-Walnut.html
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,527
    Worth clicking that link just to read the reviews there. 👍
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    edited January 2023
    Buy a pair, you won't regret it. I've had mine for awhile and I'm very glad I upgraded to them.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,527
    It’s sure tempting, but somehow I’ve convinced myself to refresh my 30 year-old RTAs instead. 😮😂
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • I’m really loving the L100 with a sub, but I think the L600 will sound better. They will better utilize my Primaluna integrated amp, that’s for sure. But choosing between L600s for $3000, a pair of local used Vienna Mozart for $800, or an old Linn Espek pair for $1200 is my current dilemma.
  • Question for the Forum members, a pair of L800’s or two pair of (9 grade) SRT’s with three controllers and the center channel?
    I am looking for SRT Rears, seeking any information on the SRT history details to learn about this product!jjdas75rryoz.jpegw0n3asrf6chn.jpeg
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    If your purpose is a pure HT system, go SRT... if it is a two channel/HT combination L800's.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson