Bike Show off Thread!

1234568»

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,983
    Thank you. We have season lift passes to Vorlage, we've been to Mt Tremblant, Mt Blanc, Montebello and Domaine Kanawae. Plus a whole bunch of xc trails.
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,642
    Willow wrote: »
    Just added the 2023 Trek Fuel EX8 to my list. It's been upgraded already. Running cushcore in the rear, oneup carbon bar, ergon saddle and grips. Bomber CR coil rear and on the way a Bomber Z1. Behind it is my son's 2020 Trance it was mine but I wanted and needed a large bike and he needed a Med. Fully upgraded nothing is stock except the frame. Behind that is now my wife's Polygon Sisku t7 which was my son's. The two hardtails, the Liv is my wife's old one and soon to go to my daughter, which has been fully upgraded too and the Norco is my daughter's soon to be up for sale and again it has been fully upgraded.

Did you go coil for the Z1?

My Stumpjumper Evo is now rocking a Z1 Coil, since I moved my Helm to my Smuggler.

The Z1 coil is butter smooth, and making me strongly consider converting my Helm to coil as well.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,983
    I didnt. I'll use the air for now, should be in early next week then perhaps over the winter I'll look at converting it.