Showcase your setups

11012141516

Comments

  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 2,357
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Kinda hokey compared to to others here but great ambiance.

    1s0dq58z2i8i.jpg

    That an HD radio tuner in that rack?
    SPEAKERS - ELAC ADANTE AF-61, TOTEM RAINMAKER, SONUS FABER SOLO, DEFINITIVE TECH SM350, MIRAGE OASIS, SONOS PLAY 5 & 1'S, SVS SB16 ULTRA

    POWER - PS AUDIO M700, LINN LK240, MARANTZ SR5013

    PRE/DACS - PS AUDIO STELLAR GAIN, CAMBRIDGE AUDIO CXN V2

    SOURCE - DENON 2910, SONY CDX355, JVC XM448, REGA P2 (MODDED) ANIA CART, REGA FONO MC, XBOX 1 S, TIVO BOLT

    POWER/WIRES - AQ NIAGARA 5000, AQ HURRICANE HC 2M, , AQ COLORADO XLR AND RCAs, AQ VICTORIA, ACOUSTIC ZEN SATORI W JUMPERS, ATLAS EOS PC, WW STRATUS X3/AURORA X1 PC, AQ CARBON HDMIs

    MISC- OKKI NOKKI, HARMONY ELITE, SONY XBR900E
  • vcwatkinsvcwatkins Posts: 1,858
    halo wrote: »
    DSkip wrote: »
    I liked them about 6" off axis from my ears. I also liked them more when my ears were level with the woofer.

    My ears sit a bit higher than most people when listening. I’m 6’ 3” and sit kinda high up in the wheelchair compared to an able bodied person sitting lower in a recliner or on a couch. ;)

    I will keep adjusting as best I can to get great results.

    These speakers look fantastic. The finish is smooth as glass. They had some smudges and spots on them when they got here but I used Über rinseless car wash, mixed with distilled water, applied with a Chemical Guys microfiber towel.

    Wondering if any of the past owners put a coat of auto wax on these? @vcwatkins @kharp1 Perhaps the original owner Craig got them from on eBay?

    I talked to Dave @daboyz and he just used a damp cloth.

    I bought them used in South Carolina. Don't think the original owner did anything. I generally use a dry microfiber cloth. It's possible I used a bit of the Gibson guitar polish; not certain.

    My preferred placement was a bit wider than usual (probably close to an equilateral triangle) and toed in to a few degrees outside of direct line (a few feet behind listener's noggin). I did not try adjusting up/down and never got around to adding weight.

    Nice rig, enjoy!
    Den: Rega RP6 * AT33PTGII * Budgie SUT * Jolida jd9 * Roon (Sonic Transporter) * PS Audio DirectStream Jr. * Joule-Electra LA-100 mkIII * Sunfire Signature II * PSAudio p3 * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 1.2
    Office: Roon * Sonore UltraRendu (LPS-1, WW Plat7, Iso Regen, Lush) * ProJect Pre Box S2 * Pass ACA * PSAudio Dectet * DH Labs Q10 * Brines Folded ML-TQWT RS 40-1354
    Beach: Music Hall MMF5.1se * Speed Box II * DL103r * Lounge Copla/LCRIII * Sonos * Schiit Yggdrasil * Belles 20a Pre * First Watt F5 Clone * PSAudio Dectet * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 2.3tl
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 3,310
    vcwatkins wrote: »
    halo wrote: »
    DSkip wrote: »
    I liked them about 6" off axis from my ears. I also liked them more when my ears were level with the woofer.

    My ears sit a bit higher than most people when listening. I’m 6’ 3” and sit kinda high up in the wheelchair compared to an able bodied person sitting lower in a recliner or on a couch. ;)

    I will keep adjusting as best I can to get great results.

    These speakers look fantastic. The finish is smooth as glass. They had some smudges and spots on them when they got here but I used Über rinseless car wash, mixed with distilled water, applied with a Chemical Guys microfiber towel.

    Wondering if any of the past owners put a coat of auto wax on these? @vcwatkins @kharp1 Perhaps the original owner Craig got them from on eBay?

    I talked to Dave @daboyz and he just used a damp cloth.

    I bought them used in South Carolina. Don't think the original owner did anything. I generally use a dry microfiber cloth. It's possible I used a bit of the Gibson guitar polish; not certain.

    My preferred placement was a bit wider than usual (probably close to an equilateral triangle) and toed in to a few degrees outside of direct line (a few feet behind listener's noggin). I did not try adjusting up/down and never got around to adding weight.

    Nice rig, enjoy!

    That's a wonderful product, especially on the piano black found on the LSI lineup. m543ukmroi00.jpg
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SRS 2, SDA 2B, SDA II,SDA 1C, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, 4, RTA 11TL, RTA 8TL, RTA 8T, LSI9 Ebony, LSI7 EBONY, LSI7 CHERRY, LSIC, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • halohalo Posts: 4,954
    vcwatkins wrote: »
    I bought them used in South Carolina. Don't think the original owner did anything. I generally use a dry microfiber cloth. It's possible I used a bit of the Gibson guitar polish; not certain.

    My preferred placement was a bit wider than usual (probably close to an equilateral triangle) and toed in to a few degrees outside of direct line (a few feet behind listener's noggin). I did not try adjusting up/down and never got around to adding weight.

    Nice rig, enjoy!

    Thanks :)

    I read through the thread when you bought them from the original owner on eBay with local pickup. Heck of a deal you got on these many moons ago :)
    la2vegas wrote: »
    That's a wonderful product, especially on the piano black found on the LSI lineup. m543ukmroi00.jpg

    Thanks for the heads up!
  • motorhead43026motorhead43026 Posts: 3,105
    edited October 2018
    Some of you guys take this shet way to serious.

    Some really nice rooms as well as setups.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; Cables ZU Mission IC's, SC and power cords, all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

    All TV's sound enhanced by Polk Magnfi Mini's.

    Other; S60'S, M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All speakers have had crossover rebuilds, resulting in a small fortune invested in Sonicaps, and tweeter upgrades.

    Political memes posted as fact and accepted as fact, are sign language of the ignorant, for the ignorant

    tonyb said " but even socialists can do a good thing here and there

    Social media makes dumb people dumber and smart people dumb then dumber.
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 19,970
    @jonicont.... sorry, but I have to ask... who in their right mind hangs a cutout of a Mustang II on their wall? :p ;)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

    Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

    “If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • jonicontjonicont Posts: 213
    @jonicont.... sorry, but I have to ask... who in their right mind hangs a cutout of a Mustang II on their wall? :p ;)

    😄😄😄😄 good eye! From a great song about racing called Daddy's Cup
    SDA 2BTL , DREADNAUGHT, REGA P3-24 (TT-PSU),Groovetracer sub platter, Delrin platter, Origin Live Encounter tonearm, DYNAVECTOR 20X2 LOMC, Rogue Ares Magnum, WYRED 4 SOUND DAC 1, McCormack DNA 0.5 Gold, ARC LS-17se, MIT AVT MA IC'S & SPEAKER CABLESSqueezebox Touch-Wellborne Power
  • jonicontjonicont Posts: 213
    @jonicont.... sorry, but I have to ask... who in their right mind hangs a cutout of a Mustang II on their wall? :p ;)

    Custom piece from an artist named Ben Lamb. He does a lot of Rock and movie themed pieces. Also happens to be the bass player for Lydia Loveless. https://www.etsy.com/shop/3rdShiftDesigner/items

    That's the songwriter sitting in the car. It's 3 dimensional

    0cba19m7alpx.jpg


    SDA 2BTL , DREADNAUGHT, REGA P3-24 (TT-PSU),Groovetracer sub platter, Delrin platter, Origin Live Encounter tonearm, DYNAVECTOR 20X2 LOMC, Rogue Ares Magnum, WYRED 4 SOUND DAC 1, McCormack DNA 0.5 Gold, ARC LS-17se, MIT AVT MA IC'S & SPEAKER CABLESSqueezebox Touch-Wellborne Power
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 21,248
    edited October 2018
    EDIT: oops.
    Irrelevant, immaterial, inadmissible.
    (well, it was redundant, at any rate)
    :p

    sorry!
  • Joey_VJoey_V Posts: 6,876
    marvda1 wrote: »
    Joey_V wrote: »
    DSkip wrote: »
    Joey_V wrote: »
    Skip

    Are these the same as what I heard at your old place?

    I don't remember you hearing a pair of 6311, but these are the same ones I owned. You heard the Mini X.

    I heard those if you had them. I recall comparing them to the minix

    you heard the usher 6381's along with the mini dancer 2 at my house.

    That’s right
    Joey's Gear:
    Current Gear:
    Torus RM15 -> Emm Labs DAC2x and TSDX Transport -> Cary SLP-05 preamp -> Boulder 2060 stereo amp (w/ Audioquest WEL Signature) -> new speakers
    Rotel RA1592 Super Integrated -> Sonus Faber Olympica 3
    Rotel RC1570 preamp -> Rotel RB1582 amp -> Focal Kanta 2

    Old Gear:
    Speakers: BW PM1 (3.5/5), CM10s2 (3.75/5), BW800D3 (5/5), Rockport Aviors (5/5), Sonus Faber Stradivari (5/5), BW 802D2 (4.5/5), Martin Logan Summits (4.25/5), Martin Logan Vantage (4/5), Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor (3.75/5), AV123 Strata Mini (3.5/5), ML Mosaic (3.25/5), Onix Ref1 (3/5), Sonus Faber Concerto (2.75/5), SF Concertino (2.5/5), Axiom M22ti (2/5), Polk LSi9 (3/5), LSi7 (2.9/5)
    Source: Squeezebox 3 -> PS Audio Digital Link III -> Cary 306/200 CDP -> Cary 306 SACD -> EMM LABS DAC2X/TSDX
    Preamplification: Rotel RC1070 -> Rogue Perseus -> Cary SLP98 -> Cary SLP98F1 -> Cary SLP05 (sold and then repurchased)
    Amplification: HK AVR330 -> Rotel RB1070 -> Rotel RB1090 -> Plinius SA102 -> Cary 211FE -> Classe M600 -> Boulder 2060
    Subwoofer: Infinity Entra2 sub -> SVS 25-31PC+ sub
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,784
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    EDIT: oops.
    Irrelevant, immaterial, inadmissible.
    (well, it was redundant, at any rate)
    :p

    sorry!

    Alright now you have piqued, peeked, and peaked my interest. It's not too, to, or two late to retype your, you're, and yore comment. There, their, they're is still time, thyme. Although the parsley, sage, and rosemary is in a different thread.
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 6,249
    jonicont wrote: »
    15'x18' room

    What's driving the Focal bookies?
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • jonicontjonicont Posts: 213
    edited October 2018
    Clipdat wrote: »
    jonicont wrote: »
    15'x18' room

    What's driving the Focal bookies?

    some Yamaha av receiver. 100w/ch IIRC. going on 18 years. used it in the kids playroom

    SDA 2BTL , DREADNAUGHT, REGA P3-24 (TT-PSU),Groovetracer sub platter, Delrin platter, Origin Live Encounter tonearm, DYNAVECTOR 20X2 LOMC, Rogue Ares Magnum, WYRED 4 SOUND DAC 1, McCormack DNA 0.5 Gold, ARC LS-17se, MIT AVT MA IC'S & SPEAKER CABLESSqueezebox Touch-Wellborne Power
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,891
    edited October 2018
    jonicont wrote: »
    @jonicont.... sorry, but I have to ask... who in their right mind hangs a cutout of a Mustang II on their wall? :p ;)

    Custom piece from an artist named Ben Lamb. He does a lot of Rock and movie themed pieces. Also happens to be the bass player for Lydia Loveless. https://www.etsy.com/shop/3rdShiftDesigner/items

    That's the songwriter sitting in the car. It's 3 dimensional

    0cba19m7alpx.jpg




    @jonicont.... sorry, but I have to ask... who in their right mind hangs a cutout of a Mustang II on their wall? :p ;)


    and it's a Cobra......
  • motorhead43026motorhead43026 Posts: 3,105
    edited October 2018
    ^^Mustang II Cobra, a sheep in wolves clothing.

    The drawing is still kind of cool with the 3 dimensional look.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; Cables ZU Mission IC's, SC and power cords, all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

    All TV's sound enhanced by Polk Magnfi Mini's.

    Other; S60'S, M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All speakers have had crossover rebuilds, resulting in a small fortune invested in Sonicaps, and tweeter upgrades.

    Political memes posted as fact and accepted as fact, are sign language of the ignorant, for the ignorant

    tonyb said " but even socialists can do a good thing here and there

    Social media makes dumb people dumber and smart people dumb then dumber.
  • Joey_VJoey_V Posts: 6,876
    edited November 2018
    A little late to the party.

    Here’s our family room set up. Sonus Faber Olympica 3. Wife chose the Rotel Ra1592 integrated because of ease of use.

    If I had my way, I’d have a monoblock set up in the corner.d84s5qh81bdf.jpeg
    82w0dvihe508.jpeg
    nz78sgltuu8u.jpeg
    Joey's Gear:
    Current Gear:
    Torus RM15 -> Emm Labs DAC2x and TSDX Transport -> Cary SLP-05 preamp -> Boulder 2060 stereo amp (w/ Audioquest WEL Signature) -> new speakers
    Rotel RA1592 Super Integrated -> Sonus Faber Olympica 3
    Rotel RC1570 preamp -> Rotel RB1582 amp -> Focal Kanta 2

    Old Gear:
    Speakers: BW PM1 (3.5/5), CM10s2 (3.75/5), BW800D3 (5/5), Rockport Aviors (5/5), Sonus Faber Stradivari (5/5), BW 802D2 (4.5/5), Martin Logan Summits (4.25/5), Martin Logan Vantage (4/5), Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor (3.75/5), AV123 Strata Mini (3.5/5), ML Mosaic (3.25/5), Onix Ref1 (3/5), Sonus Faber Concerto (2.75/5), SF Concertino (2.5/5), Axiom M22ti (2/5), Polk LSi9 (3/5), LSi7 (2.9/5)
    Source: Squeezebox 3 -> PS Audio Digital Link III -> Cary 306/200 CDP -> Cary 306 SACD -> EMM LABS DAC2X/TSDX
    Preamplification: Rotel RC1070 -> Rogue Perseus -> Cary SLP98 -> Cary SLP98F1 -> Cary SLP05 (sold and then repurchased)
    Amplification: HK AVR330 -> Rotel RB1070 -> Rotel RB1090 -> Plinius SA102 -> Cary 211FE -> Classe M600 -> Boulder 2060
    Subwoofer: Infinity Entra2 sub -> SVS 25-31PC+ sub
  • WillowWillow Posts: 9,402
    Joey_V wrote: »
    A little late to the party.

    Here’s our family room set up. Sonus Faber Olympica 3. Wife chose the Rotel Ra1592 integrated because of ease of use.

    If I had my way, I’d have a monoblock set up in the corner.d84s5qh81bdf.jpeg
    82w0dvihe508.jpeg
    nz78sgltuu8u.jpeg

    Dad, this sticker will look great on the side of those speakers.
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

  • Joey_VJoey_V Posts: 6,876
    Lol
    Joey's Gear:
    Current Gear:
    Torus RM15 -> Emm Labs DAC2x and TSDX Transport -> Cary SLP-05 preamp -> Boulder 2060 stereo amp (w/ Audioquest WEL Signature) -> new speakers
    Rotel RA1592 Super Integrated -> Sonus Faber Olympica 3
    Rotel RC1570 preamp -> Rotel RB1582 amp -> Focal Kanta 2

    Old Gear:
    Speakers: BW PM1 (3.5/5), CM10s2 (3.75/5), BW800D3 (5/5), Rockport Aviors (5/5), Sonus Faber Stradivari (5/5), BW 802D2 (4.5/5), Martin Logan Summits (4.25/5), Martin Logan Vantage (4/5), Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor (3.75/5), AV123 Strata Mini (3.5/5), ML Mosaic (3.25/5), Onix Ref1 (3/5), Sonus Faber Concerto (2.75/5), SF Concertino (2.5/5), Axiom M22ti (2/5), Polk LSi9 (3/5), LSi7 (2.9/5)
    Source: Squeezebox 3 -> PS Audio Digital Link III -> Cary 306/200 CDP -> Cary 306 SACD -> EMM LABS DAC2X/TSDX
    Preamplification: Rotel RC1070 -> Rogue Perseus -> Cary SLP98 -> Cary SLP98F1 -> Cary SLP05 (sold and then repurchased)
    Amplification: HK AVR330 -> Rotel RB1070 -> Rotel RB1090 -> Plinius SA102 -> Cary 211FE -> Classe M600 -> Boulder 2060
    Subwoofer: Infinity Entra2 sub -> SVS 25-31PC+ sub
  • Mr. SharpeMr. Sharpe Posts: 1,212
    qxb1buajwzdx.jpeg

    This is loosely what mine looks like minus the Bose 301’s and picture Pink Floyd and movie soundtracks on the wall... and a few different electronics
    2 Channel
    Marantz UD-7007 Cd Player
    Parasound Halo P5 Preamplifier
    Ethereal ESO-1 DIY power conditioner
    Parasound HCA-1500A Power Amplifier
    Polk Audio RTA-12c's

    5 channel
    Westinghouse 43" LED smart
    Marantz UD-7007 Blu-Ray player
    Klipsch RB-41 Front and surrounds
    Klipsch RC-10
    Polk audio PSW-505
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 951
    la2vegas wrote: »
    vcwatkins wrote: »
    halo wrote: »
    DSkip wrote: »
    I liked them about 6" off axis from my ears. I also liked them more when my ears were level with the woofer.

    My ears sit a bit higher than most people when listening. I’m 6’ 3” and sit kinda high up in the wheelchair compared to an able bodied person sitting lower in a recliner or on a couch. ;)

    I will keep adjusting as best I can to get great results.

    These speakers look fantastic. The finish is smooth as glass. They had some smudges and spots on them when they got here but I used Über rinseless car wash, mixed with distilled water, applied with a Chemical Guys microfiber towel.

    Wondering if any of the past owners put a coat of auto wax on these? @vcwatkins @kharp1 Perhaps the original owner Craig got them from on eBay?

    I talked to Dave @daboyz and he just used a damp cloth.

    I bought them used in South Carolina. Don't think the original owner did anything. I generally use a dry microfiber cloth. It's possible I used a bit of the Gibson guitar polish; not certain.

    My preferred placement was a bit wider than usual (probably close to an equilateral triangle) and toed in to a few degrees outside of direct line (a few feet behind listener's noggin). I did not try adjusting up/down and never got around to adding weight.

    Nice rig, enjoy!

    That's a wonderful product, especially on the piano black found on the LSI lineup. m543ukmroi00.jpg

    Hahaha I dont have my glasses on and I thought it said "Pimp Polish"!
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 951
    edited November 2018
    gq0qrot4jgl4.jpg
    45owq1fype5r.jpg
    1205i9st2u9c.jpg
    vubysk6s8fni.jpg
    f08n6dgjafjm.jpg
    gfv9w88pumta.jpg


    You can see a bit of change. All in the same room. I sure miss those JBL L80T.
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 2,357
    edited November 2018
    I will have to repost tomorrow. Getting two more monoblocks so I can bi-amp the 705’s. Super excited.
    SPEAKERS - ELAC ADANTE AF-61, TOTEM RAINMAKER, SONUS FABER SOLO, DEFINITIVE TECH SM350, MIRAGE OASIS, SONOS PLAY 5 & 1'S, SVS SB16 ULTRA

    POWER - PS AUDIO M700, LINN LK240, MARANTZ SR5013

    PRE/DACS - PS AUDIO STELLAR GAIN, CAMBRIDGE AUDIO CXN V2

    SOURCE - DENON 2910, SONY CDX355, JVC XM448, REGA P2 (MODDED) ANIA CART, REGA FONO MC, XBOX 1 S, TIVO BOLT

    POWER/WIRES - AQ NIAGARA 5000, AQ HURRICANE HC 2M, , AQ COLORADO XLR AND RCAs, AQ VICTORIA, ACOUSTIC ZEN SATORI W JUMPERS, ATLAS EOS PC, WW STRATUS X3/AURORA X1 PC, AQ CARBON HDMIs

    MISC- OKKI NOKKI, HARMONY ELITE, SONY XBR900E
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 3,310
    CH46E wrote: »
    la2vegas wrote: »
    vcwatkins wrote: »
    halo wrote: »
    DSkip wrote: »
    I liked them about 6" off axis from my ears. I also liked them more when my ears were level with the woofer.

    My ears sit a bit higher than most people when listening. I’m 6’ 3” and sit kinda high up in the wheelchair compared to an able bodied person sitting lower in a recliner or on a couch. ;)

    I will keep adjusting as best I can to get great results.

    These speakers look fantastic. The finish is smooth as glass. They had some smudges and spots on them when they got here but I used Über rinseless car wash, mixed with distilled water, applied with a Chemical Guys microfiber towel.

    Wondering if any of the past owners put a coat of auto wax on these? @vcwatkins @kharp1 Perhaps the original owner Craig got them from on eBay?

    I talked to Dave @daboyz and he just used a damp cloth.

    I bought them used in South Carolina. Don't think the original owner did anything. I generally use a dry microfiber cloth. It's possible I used a bit of the Gibson guitar polish; not certain.

    My preferred placement was a bit wider than usual (probably close to an equilateral triangle) and toed in to a few degrees outside of direct line (a few feet behind listener's noggin). I did not try adjusting up/down and never got around to adding weight.

    Nice rig, enjoy!

    That's a wonderful product, especially on the piano black found on the LSI lineup. m543ukmroi00.jpg

    Hahaha I dont have my glasses on and I thought it said "Pimp Polish"!

    Not to be confused with Pimp Oil. Your car could be clean and detailed but it wasn't complete until you applied some Pimp Oil. gihgekcowrzs.jpg
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SRS 2, SDA 2B, SDA II,SDA 1C, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, 4, RTA 11TL, RTA 8TL, RTA 8T, LSI9 Ebony, LSI7 EBONY, LSI7 CHERRY, LSIC, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,435
    CH46E wrote: »
    f08n6dgjafjm.jpg

    This hurts my head... What little OCD I have is jamming an ice pick into my eyes for looking at that pic. The words "fire hazard", and "not to code" come to mind.
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 15,587
    He's a cabinet maker, not a cable layer.
    audiothesis.com/

    Speakers: Harbeth: 30.2, SHL5+; Usher: Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Pienza, Certaldo, Fiesole, Volterra; Polk: T50, Signature S15, RTA 15tl, RTi12; Sonner Audio Allegro Unum, Legato Unum, Legato Semis, Legato Duo; Emerald Physics CS-2.8; Klipsch KLF-20
    Preamps: Shuguang S200MK, Dayens Ampino, Parasound P5
    Amps: Shuguang S845MK, Dayens Ampino Monoblocks, Parasound A23
    Integrateds: Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: BoX, Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845; North Star Design Blue Diamond
    Sources: AURALiC Aries, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design: Magnifico, Supremo, Incanto, Intenso, Venti
    Cabling: Wireworld
    TV: Sony XBR-75X940C
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 2,357
    @CH46E you make cabinets?
    SPEAKERS - ELAC ADANTE AF-61, TOTEM RAINMAKER, SONUS FABER SOLO, DEFINITIVE TECH SM350, MIRAGE OASIS, SONOS PLAY 5 & 1'S, SVS SB16 ULTRA

    POWER - PS AUDIO M700, LINN LK240, MARANTZ SR5013

    PRE/DACS - PS AUDIO STELLAR GAIN, CAMBRIDGE AUDIO CXN V2

    SOURCE - DENON 2910, SONY CDX355, JVC XM448, REGA P2 (MODDED) ANIA CART, REGA FONO MC, XBOX 1 S, TIVO BOLT

    POWER/WIRES - AQ NIAGARA 5000, AQ HURRICANE HC 2M, , AQ COLORADO XLR AND RCAs, AQ VICTORIA, ACOUSTIC ZEN SATORI W JUMPERS, ATLAS EOS PC, WW STRATUS X3/AURORA X1 PC, AQ CARBON HDMIs

    MISC- OKKI NOKKI, HARMONY ELITE, SONY XBR900E
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 15,587
    joecoulson wrote: »
    @CH46E you make cabinets?

    Oops, I thought that was your rig. LOL
    audiothesis.com/

    Speakers: Harbeth: 30.2, SHL5+; Usher: Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Pienza, Certaldo, Fiesole, Volterra; Polk: T50, Signature S15, RTA 15tl, RTi12; Sonner Audio Allegro Unum, Legato Unum, Legato Semis, Legato Duo; Emerald Physics CS-2.8; Klipsch KLF-20
    Preamps: Shuguang S200MK, Dayens Ampino, Parasound P5
    Amps: Shuguang S845MK, Dayens Ampino Monoblocks, Parasound A23
    Integrateds: Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: BoX, Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845; North Star Design Blue Diamond
    Sources: AURALiC Aries, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design: Magnifico, Supremo, Incanto, Intenso, Venti
    Cabling: Wireworld
    TV: Sony XBR-75X940C
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 2,357
    Lol! That’s funny
    SPEAKERS - ELAC ADANTE AF-61, TOTEM RAINMAKER, SONUS FABER SOLO, DEFINITIVE TECH SM350, MIRAGE OASIS, SONOS PLAY 5 & 1'S, SVS SB16 ULTRA

    POWER - PS AUDIO M700, LINN LK240, MARANTZ SR5013

    PRE/DACS - PS AUDIO STELLAR GAIN, CAMBRIDGE AUDIO CXN V2

    SOURCE - DENON 2910, SONY CDX355, JVC XM448, REGA P2 (MODDED) ANIA CART, REGA FONO MC, XBOX 1 S, TIVO BOLT

    POWER/WIRES - AQ NIAGARA 5000, AQ HURRICANE HC 2M, , AQ COLORADO XLR AND RCAs, AQ VICTORIA, ACOUSTIC ZEN SATORI W JUMPERS, ATLAS EOS PC, WW STRATUS X3/AURORA X1 PC, AQ CARBON HDMIs

    MISC- OKKI NOKKI, HARMONY ELITE, SONY XBR900E
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 951
    joecoulson wrote: »
    @CH46E you make cabinets?

    Not any worth while! Lol. I did put this one together. 5pvgvsk4aqsd.jpg

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!