Formula One 2018

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,939
    Options
    Interesting to note that Schumacher’s early wins, and first championship win in 1994, were with Benetton, using a Ford 3.5L V8 engine. His next championship in 1995 was also with Benetton, but using a Renault 3.0L V10.

He switched to Ferrari in 1996, but didn’t win the championship again until 2000, and went on to win another four times with Ferrari.
    Alea jacta est!
  • recoveryone
    Options
    Hamilton can lock up his 7th championship this weekend
    Family Room HT 7.2/i]:Vizio Oled55h1 Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Eversolo DMP A6 Panamax M5300-EXSpeakers Fronts Fluance XF8L Center Polk Audio S35 Side Surrounds Optimus LS30's Rear Surrounds Optimus LS30's Subs SVS PB4000 x2 Living room 2ch: Crown Xli 1500 amp Teac EQ MKII FX Audio X6 Mk II DAC Squeezebox Touch Fluance Signature Tower Speakers Panamax M5100-EXOffice media room:Vizio M50Q6 50" Pioneer Elite VSX LX103 Squeezebox Touch Polkaudio R50 Towers Polkaudio CS 10 Panamax M4300 Monoprice 12" subMaster bedroom:Vizio M55Q7 Pioneer Elite VSX LX302 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Squeezebox Touch Polk audio RTi 6 fronts, Rears Dayton B652 Polk Audio CS10 center Monoprice 12" sub Panamax M5300-EX
  • recoveryone
    Options
    Well the slip n slide of the Turkey Grand Prix is over and no better way to capture his 7th Championship. Hamilton once again showed that his knowledge of his car was better than the rest. And no one can say he had the best car, as he came from 6th position and simply out drove the rest of the field and finish 30sec ahead of the rest.
    Family Room HT 7.2/i]:Vizio Oled55h1 Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Eversolo DMP A6 Panamax M5300-EXSpeakers Fronts Fluance XF8L Center Polk Audio S35 Side Surrounds Optimus LS30's Rear Surrounds Optimus LS30's Subs SVS PB4000 x2 Living room 2ch: Crown Xli 1500 amp Teac EQ MKII FX Audio X6 Mk II DAC Squeezebox Touch Fluance Signature Tower Speakers Panamax M5100-EXOffice media room:Vizio M50Q6 50" Pioneer Elite VSX LX103 Squeezebox Touch Polkaudio R50 Towers Polkaudio CS 10 Panamax M4300 Monoprice 12" subMaster bedroom:Vizio M55Q7 Pioneer Elite VSX LX302 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Squeezebox Touch Polk audio RTi 6 fronts, Rears Dayton B652 Polk Audio CS10 center Monoprice 12" sub Panamax M5300-EX
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    Options
    That was a master class put on by Hamilton. A 7 time world champion and he's just getting started. Congratulations!!!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• mrbigbluelight
    Options
    Romain Grosjean Bahrain 2020 ?

The halo and the firesuit, he might think about sending the design teams an early Christmas present.
    Amazing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7_En2xEm4
    Sal Palooza
  • Derm
    Derm Posts: 95
    Options
    All eyes are going to be on George Russell (Mr. Saturday) to see what he can do in the champs car.
    He has shown good qualifying form in the pos Williams so if he doesn't qualify in the front 2 rows it will be a disappointment.
    DiResta is predicting front row or even pole but Bottas will not want to lose pole so he will be digging deep to avoid that embarrassment.

Massive pressure for Russell but it is his time to shine for sure.

Aitken & Fittipaldi will get a chance to showcase their skills as well.
    Should be an interesting race weekend at least to watch the replacement drivers and how they perform in a "new to them" car.
    Speakers
    Front - LsiM707, Front presence - LsiM703, Future ATMOS - VS 700LS
    Center - LsiM706c, Rear surrounds - 80 F/X LS, VS 900LS. Sub - (pair) Klipsch R-12SW
    AVR - Yamaha RX-A3010
    AMP - NAD C275BEE
    Main HT - LG 4K 75”, Sony UBXP800M2
    Bedroom HT - LG 55" 4K, Philips BDP7501 4K UHD player , Yamaha SRT-1500 sound projector, Spare room HT LG 50” plasma, Yamaha BD-671
    Office - Pioneer X-CM56, Bose iPod dock
    In Storage - 4 - RTiA9, RtiA3, CSiA6, FXiA4, Blackstone TL1

The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
  • recoveryone
    Options
    The Merc engineers/pit crew screwed the pooch on this one. They had a for sure win for Russell and Bottas had 2nd or 3rd locked up with a normal pitstop (not double stacked), just a major brain ****.
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,914
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Grosjean Bahrain 2020 F1 Crash 3D Animation Analysis

https://youtu.be/AAeQHfwtr5s
    https://youtu.be/EyTeDaiUL6s
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    😡😡😡
    I am glad Toto admitted that the team fugged up and lost the win and podium for Russell and Bottas respectively.

Give Russell a competitive package to race and he is going to make some waves. Not bad for a kid who was still asking where things were on the car during the sighting lap!
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • F1nut
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I cracked up when Toto slipped that one past the censors.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• machone
    machone Posts: 1,478
    Options
    Way to go MAX
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • Milito
    Options
    Glad to see a new Champ, especially one who did iRacing.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • F1nut
    Options
    Congrats to the FIA for the result they orchestrated.

President of Club Polk

• shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    Options
    Great season of racing and incredible finish. I am sure people on both sides can complain about the result one way or the other but going in to the final race of the season tied was pretty incredible. I am a big Bottas fan and hoping to see him succeed with Alfa Romeo next season. Will be interesting to see how the trams stack up next season.
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    Hamilton got robbed.
  • F1nut
    Options
    Grand theft auto at 200 mph.

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Options

President of Club Polk

• Milito
    Options
    I didn't watch the race and didn't realized how it ended. I need to watch a replay of the ending.
  • F1nut
    Options

President of Club Polk

• Kryten
    Kryten Posts: 79
    Options
    as of the 16th, mercedes withdrew it's appeal. https://usnews.com/news/sports/articles/2021-12-16/mercedes-withdraws-appeal-of-formula-1-season-finale

I like that Mike wanted to end the season racing, but one lap with a bending of the expected rule?
    Just finish under yellow and give it to Hamilton. He was the hot racer at the end of the season and fought back after missing a race cuz of covid and Verstappen's arguably aggressive style.
    I'm scratching my head on Alonso's suggestion of co-champions.
  • Milito
    Options
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    Maybe they could reschedule it and hold it in China .
    🤔⛩️🇨🇳⛩️👍
    Sal Palooza