Receiver with pre outs or preamp

Options

Comments

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Are we there yet? Bob!!!! Hellooooo Bob!

Maybe he is playing with IT...leave the boy alone :)
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Are we there yet? Bob!!!! Hellooooo Bob!

Maybe he is playing with IT...leave the boy alone :)

I have a feeling he's been playing with " it " for a very....very long time. ;)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • motorhead43026
    Options
    Not going to make it today.

cea85q96hm1q.png
    ups.png 30.1K
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,474
    Options
    Oh My :)
    Randy/Maine
  • motorhead43026
    Options
    Bob, are you still with us?
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

• Realistic
    Options
    Nope not here, what a bummer. I was pretty pissed off , I looked forward to this all day but I hope it will be here tomorrow. Thanks for checking in guys.
  • Realistic
    Options
    Ok I'm done bitching. Did Tony mean the speakers will make your balls hit the wall or the pre amp? I wanna try that lol.
  • Realistic
    Options
    Tony its mine I can wash it any way I want lol. Guys I was at work, believe me I would love to hang out here with you guys. The post's you guys put up really got me laughing, I should have checked in earlier.
  • boston1450
    Options
    Its all good. We like to instigate :)
    Randy/Maine
  • Realistic
    Options
    No problem Skip, no fault of yours. Maybe Saturday. Skip today's Friday did you get your boy his ice cream? Lol.
  • Realistic
    Options
    Boston your post's are pretty cool man. You guys make me feel at home here. Thanks.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,072
    Options
    It's always a bummer when you're really looking forward to something being delivered like you were and it doesn't show up when it's supposed to. If the tracking said you were suppose to get it today, though, I'm very sure you will get it tomorrow. Hang in there! Use tonight to play a lot of music on what you have now so the switch tomorrow will be more obvious and have you using a spatula to pry your sack off the wall from behind you.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • Realistic
    Options
    3 to 4 hrs every night man, I am sure I will hear the difference. I sure did when I had to take the amp out of service. Its no ones fault I just got so amped up when FedEx sent me that and now it says no delivery information available.
  • Realistic
    Options
    I will make a run to the store tomorrow for a shinny new spatula. Lol
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    Fiddlesticks! Keep a close eye out Bob. And Tony is right. Nard slappin good sound is headed your way.
  • Nightfall
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have had FedEx/UPS show up very late before, like 8-9PM late. You could still get it today.

Actually maybe it was just FedEx. The new home delivery service.

• Realistic
    Options
    It's about 9 now, I am going to throw all my hope into Saturday.
  • boston1450
    Options
    I would much rather it took longer & got there safe - than faster careless. When you get it youll forget all about how long it took
    Randy/Maine
  • Nightfall
    Options
    boston1450 wrote: »
    When you get it you'll forget all about how long it took.

So true.

• afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Options
    I got a P5 in the oven but it is not to be delivered till next week when I will be home. I wont start to freak until then.
  • motorhead43026
    Options
    I have my P5 working hard this evening. Ziggy Stardust on deck.

• afterburnt
    Options
    cruel tease those cake pops are
  • Realistic
    Options
    Rub it in motorhead. I agree, all the agony will be gone once she's home. Good job Skip I'm sure the boy was happy with that.
  • Realistic
    Options
    Afterburnt start practicing now!
  • Realistic
    Options
    Its here..... I will talk to you guys later I have too go crank one off lol.
  • afterburnt
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    I got a P5 in the oven but it is not to be delivered till next week when I will be home. I wont start to freak until then.

Bruce, I want to share this email from Tuesday with you:
    Quick note: P5 black just ran out.

The next shipment is due in tomorrow and we expect to ship on Thursday. We thank you for your patience, and we will send you tracking once the goods ship.

I haven't received tracking as of yet, so I'm not sure if they are still waiting for new units to come in. I didn't share this previously because I didn't expect the delay to affect delivery in your time window. Now I'm not so sure.

Well dag nait that sucks a mule egg!
  • afterburnt
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »

Bruce, I want to share this email from Tuesday with you:
    Quick note: P5 black just ran out.

The next shipment is due in tomorrow and we expect to ship on Thursday. We thank you for your patience, and we will send you tracking once the goods ship.

I haven't received tracking as of yet, so I'm not sure if they are still waiting for new units to come in. I didn't share this previously because I didn't expect the delay to affect delivery in your time window. Now I'm not so sure.

Well dag nabit that sucks a mule egg! Keep me posted thanks
  • boston1450
    Options
    Realistic wrote: »
    wash up when your done please

Randy/Maine
  • Nightfall
    Options
    Pics, come on you tease

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    Realistic wrote: »

Nice knowing you Bob! Don't forget about us. Stay in touch.

The door to the rabbit hole has now slammed shut behind Bob......no escape.
  • motorhead43026
    Options
    Always wear a condom. It helps resale value down the road.