Weather at Your House?

1151617181921»

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,892
    We got well over a foot of rain. Folks in our area and to the west of me are in really bad shape. I am hearing horror stories from those South of us.

One of my friends has a couple of crushed cars and a tree in and on the front of his house.

The stories coming from Florida are just so sad to hear about. Communication is dismal and spotty at best.

Cell phone towers are out, we have no power, water, internet (I am at a Lowes parking lot 15 miles away from home typing this) or cable. Thankfully, we do have a generator but we are bored to death.

At least we still ha e our cars and house. Both made it through unscathed.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,315
    It's central/south TEXAS....it's hot and dry, well, it's cool today. Currently 88 degrees.
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,833
    edited September 28
    Cousin started mgmt at The Biltmore a few
    months ago.....lost every thing over the past week
  • invalid
    invalid Posts: 1,356
    t0s8b73vudkd.jpg

The weather is perfect today on the west arm of grand traverse bay
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,352
    Somewhere down south...
    jx88scnt4iix.jpg
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk