Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

1136137138139140142»

Comments

• DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 2,301
    So last week when the Bears beat Tom Brady, he doesn’t shake Foles hand after the game. The poor sport just runs off the field.

Today his team beats Green Bay and he’s close enough to Rodgers you would think they were going to kiss.
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 9,467
    edited October 20
    I heard it was a tie-breaker game. Each one had beat the other once in their long careers. :)

I'll bet more people wanted Rodgers to win!

I saw a couple of minutes of it but really didn't care this year. SAD. :/
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 22,971
    Stuff like this is why football is dead to me... even the announcers can't keep their mouths shut.

https://defector.com/joe-buck-troy-aikman-packers-buccaneers-fox-sports/
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 505 SACD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” .

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • CottageChzCottageChz Posts: 181
    announcers are paid to open their mouths ;)
    Stuff like this is why football is dead to me... even the announcers can't keep their mouths shut.

https://defector.com/joe-buck-troy-aikman-packers-buccaneers-fox-sports/

Those 2 are &%$#e$ @f &%%t in my opinion now. I can't believe what I just heard them say... :o>:)

Troy...you can go crawl back under your rock...pardner. ;)

Troy must've donated a ton of $$$$$ to H&*&^%'s campaign and got nothing in return. He's like the rest, mad their money zapped into thin air. 2+ billion...given, then nothing in return but a book they have to spend more on... :s

Next...I guess they'll cheer a stadium's denial to fly the USA flags too. They all won't want to offend anybody in a B/H admin., right?

Patrick Mahomes made a public statement in a commercial a couple of weeks ago...
    He WAS a favorite player of my wife and I.
    Now he's just a favorite of my wife's. ;)

edited October 20
    CottageChz wrote: »

Not like that... :s

Since when do football announcers voice their opinion where American tax-dollars go or don't go? And then where $$ is spent depending who's in the Oval Office?

I'm 63 and don't ever remember hearing that kind of anti-traditional garbage.

Even though those fans LOVED the "Fly-over" it is obvious the announcers are blind to it because of .... you know...
  • mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 8,151

So are .....you know.
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • Rick88Rick88 Posts: 13,426

So are .....you know.

6xot8ziye8mk.jpg
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

“I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God.” ~ Johnny Cash

I hear Robert Kraft loves Florida.
  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 4,347
    Cut it....with a Sawzall.
  • Rick88Rick88 Posts: 13,426
    Tony M wrote: »
    I hear Robert Kraft loves Florida.

I heard those charges were dropped, somehow I knew from the start he'd buy his way out of it :#
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

“I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God.” ~ Johnny Cash

^^^^^Hand Salute Sir !!! Bravo. 😂
    MrBigBlueLight
    Shifting to Plan B+
    . Earl was an atomic bowling ball.

MrBigBlueLight
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 45,207
    Haven't watched a second this year and don't miss it a bit. What afterburnt said.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• dromundsdromunds Posts: 8,992
    Same here. After almost 60 years of continuous viewership, I haven’t watched a second this year. And I don’t miss it a bit either
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 22,971
    dromunds wrote: »
    Same here. After almost 60 years of continuous viewership, I haven’t watched a second this year. And I don’t miss it a bit either

I catch the highlights afterwards and that's about it.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 505 SACD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” .

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • motorstereomotorstereo Posts: 1,518
    edited November 2
    I had to laugh out loud at Cam Newton fumbling and losing the ball in the red zone with seconds to go. What good is a mobile qb if he can't hang on to the ball?
    I remember Jim Brown.
    Walter Payton.
    Earl Campbell.
    Etc.

"Remember" as in "What once was".

Does that make it better ?
    In this case, yes.

MrBigBlueLight
    Shifting to Plan B+