Game of Thrones

Comments

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,960
    edited April 2014
    That would be my guess, good way to build up your forces, huh? Also still waiting for Jamie and the big lady to have a "thing"
  • drumminman
    drumminman Posts: 3,396
    edited April 2014
    All those babies are male progeny of Craster, the result of bonking his wives/girlfriends/daughters/granddaugters. He didn't want to have any males in his keep to compete against. The Wight Walkers never bothered him - must have had a deal with them.

The story there at Craster's Keep is taking a different line than the books. This plot development looks interesting.
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills/jantzen inductors, Gimpod's boards, Lg Solen SDA inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips, interior of cabinets sealed with Loctite Power Grab, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer
  • chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    edited May 2014
    WTF !! Cersei almost being nice. Loved Ayra, just one more. The Hound.
  • dromunds
    edited May 2014
    What was that The Hound said after Arya tried to stick him, "A strong man always wears armor and carries a huge sword." ? Didn't Jon Snow get stabbed? I'll have to watch it again but he didn't act wounded after the fight. Good episode. How many left this season?
  • chumlie
    edited May 2014
    5 down, 5 to go. Looked like he got stabbed to me too.
  • drumminman
    edited May 2014
    Karl met a just end, one of the goriest demises yet!
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills/jantzen inductors, Gimpod's boards, Lg Solen SDA inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips, interior of cabinets sealed with Loctite Power Grab, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer
  • dromunds
    edited May 2014
    That demise was Grrrrreat!
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,306
    edited May 2014
    I read that the devilish looking Wight Walker that "turned" the baby was a huge spoiler for the books. Supposedly that hasn't even been published yet. Wonder if George RR Martin was onboard with that tidbit.
  • drumminman
    edited May 2014
    I've read all the books published to date, and I don't recall it was in there. I always assumed the WW's were doing something like that as they've been feared and their numbers growing from the beginning. They add to their numbers by turning adults, so Craster leaving the babies out was a win-win. They increase their population and Craster gets rid of males that might threaten his dominion.

Remember the saying that keeps getting repeated: Winter is coming. And it ain't just about cold weather!
  • chumlie
    edited May 2014
    I've heard that Martin has told the producers what's going into the next books too. I'm sure they have info that we don't.
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited May 2014
    Yes, he's given them the ending in case he doesn't live long enough to finish the books.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • dromunds
    edited May 2014
    I demand a trial by combat
  • polk500
    polk500 Posts: 1,171
    edited May 2014
    Loved it, great episode Peter pulled off a great performance.

Cheers
    Roger
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited May 2014
    M52XWCA.gif
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • drumminman
    edited May 2014
    Tyrion's the man . . .er, or half man. :smile:
  • dromunds
    edited May 2014
    How many episodes left this year? 4? 6?
  • chumlie
    edited May 2014
    dromunds wrote: »
    How many episodes left this year? 4? 6?
    only 4
  • dromunds
    edited May 2014
  • dromunds
    edited May 2014
    You can't give up on the gravy! I wish they would've showed just a little of Khaleesi. Fer cri yi.
  • xjghost
    xjghost Posts: 1,080
    edited May 2014
    That was an interesting episode. I thought that poor girl was dead at first! They seem to be going slow. cannot wait for the trail by combat!
    HT/2Channel: Emotiva MMC-1, Adcom GFA-555II, Polk SDA 3.1's, Teac TN-300 TT, Polk Center and Sub.

Bedroom system: Carver CT-24, Parasound HCA-800II, Monitor 10's

Additional projects: RTA 12c's
  • drumminman
    edited May 2014
    The Mountain that rides - what an ill tempered dude! Wonder how Prince Oberyn's gonna do against him :twisted:

He he
  • dromunds
    edited May 2014
    Yes, that'll be one heck of a combat. I have a feeling that somehow not only will Oberyn win but he will get a few Lannisters while he's at it. Just a feeling. Little Finger is also sure a kick. Next week will be good
  • chumlie
    edited May 2014
    No show next week. The Mountain gets a reprieve.
  • dromunds
    edited May 2014
    No show this week? You gotta be kidding me.....
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    edited May 2014
    Bad enough there's only 10 episodes, then skip a week......
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • xjghost
    xjghost Posts: 1,080
    edited May 2014
    That blows! I was hoping to catch it Sunday night with the speakers blasting sense the kids would be with the X!
    HT/2Channel: Emotiva MMC-1, Adcom GFA-555II, Polk SDA 3.1's, Teac TN-300 TT, Polk Center and Sub.

Bedroom system: Carver CT-24, Parasound HCA-800II, Monitor 10's

Additional projects: RTA 12c's
  • dromunds
    edited May 2014
    I'm jones-ing.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,119
    edited May 2014
    I'm jones-ing.

LOL...it's only been a week, put the pipe down my friend
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • chumlie
    edited May 2014
    I'm jones-ing.
    Pitty only three to go. Then your really gonna have a nasty case.
  • dromunds
    edited May 2014
    Might have to read the books.