Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,822
    f5rajoucsafl.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • bcwsrt
    dao0oua1n0t9.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,985
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    f5rajoucsafl.jpeg

That house has a toilet on the staircase, a stove in the bedroom closet, and windows on the basement floor.
  • bcwsrt
    z3gvvhaa69zn.jpeg
    Brian

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,274
    f5rajoucsafl.jpeg

Very cool house, I would have loved to seen inside of it in its prime. I bet it was super deluxe.
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,307
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    f5rajoucsafl.jpeg

Very cool house, I would have loved to seen inside of it in its prime. I bet it was super deluxe.

There were some places like this in north Tacoma when I lived up there. Got to party in a house like that one time in my youth, still in my 20's prior to my racing career.

The norm back then was to crash where I partied since I was usually on a motorcycle. In this huge house, I woke up early that next morning, had passed out under this huge glass coffee table. When I opened my eyes, there were still a couple of dudes going at it, snorting lines off this table right over my head......what a thing to wake up too with a hangover strong enough to kill an elephant.
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,163
    edited June 12
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    cpjws05w6b1e.jpg
    Record lover or just someone's initials?
    I'm going with vinyl. It was a Camero.
    I don't think it was fueled with propane.

wpxezne0w3oz.png

It could also stand for Larry’s Peni…😁
    Hopefully a female was driving it.. LOL!!!

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    Viking64 wrote: »
    f5rajoucsafl.jpeg

That house has a toilet on the staircase, a stove in the bedroom closet, and windows on the basement floor.

And a Predator-camouflaged scaffold to the right of the upper floor.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,589
    edited June 12
    f5rajoucsafl.jpeg

Looks a bit like Reminds me a bit of Polk's original "headquarters" -- which, if I remember my lore correctly, was reputedly haunted.

bo4ieluwqy7w.jpg
    https://www.polkaudio.com/en-us/polklore/brand/polk-at-50-conversation-with-matthew-polk.html
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,557
    msg wrote: »
    Howcome that chair on the left has a funny foot?

Those are snow shoes. Just in case they get a lot of snow.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,620
    Polk Headquarters are still haunted to this very day !
    Haunted by a subteranean dwelling species called "Nimrods", sensitive beings who are easily startled and frightened !
    .....not harmful but can be very frustrating and annoying at times. 🤔

At least that's what Ivan told me, I can't really say whether that's true or not.
    .....just sayin'.... that's.... what Ivan said, so.....🤫

Sal Palooza
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,163
    edited June 12
    Sansui 890

9m4aez24kasq.jpeg

No, not mine, but would like to have, or do something like this to put with my 7’s..
  • mrbigbluelight
    As a Sansui fan boi I have to say that is fine except for the case which is ....well.... sacreligious
    The 9090db should be given proper respect and not dressed in the covering of a cheap street dolly or trollop ! 😳
    Sal Palooza
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,428
    pg7my5gvwpm2.png

Ya know, I’d really like to dismiss this as pure satire… but…
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,589
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,627
    edited June 12
    Ya know, Mr. Hardy, you are getting to be a really rather good photographer based on recent posts. Appreciated.
  • msg
    je4kb6arwxj0.png

Ah c'mon! No one got the Dwight / Rainn Wilson AI?!? He's like the wimpiest, least respected character on the planet! - there's no way he'd be in the studio engineering an album with whoever those tough guy music dudes are!
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    53786731762_4dcfd3c9d7_b.jpg
    53786731612_29db8f2c90_b.jpg
    53787990414_5339fbe16c_b.jpg
    This evening.

Sheesh Mark, you guys are getting some exceptionally epic eves up there. Seems cool and fresh.
    I disabled signatures.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,185
    je4kb6arwxj0.png

Ah c'mon! No one got the Dwight / Rainn Wilson AI?!? He's like the wimpiest, least respected character on the planet! - there's no way he'd be in the studio engineering an album with whoever those tough guy music dudes are!

I thought it was funny. Guess I just failed to hit the ol’ LOL button.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 5,110
    The face looked familiar, but I had no idea what was supposed to be going on. 🤷‍♂️
    Alea jacta est!
  • msg
    That's AI
    I disabled signatures.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    53786731762_4dcfd3c9d7_b.jpg
    53786731612_29db8f2c90_b.jpg
    53787990414_5339fbe16c_b.jpg
    This evening.

Very beautiful pics of that firey sky but it does bring to mind the words of Prophet St. Sammy of Haggar, as revealed on the hymn "Planet on Fire", where it is written:
    We've seen the rise,
    We'll see the fall,
    He's here to see us all,
    Burn in hell..."

https://youtu.be/qapYneF0X_s?si=hKgXMS5ObZjGXBq6

Just sayin'. You west coast peoples might want to reconsider whatever you all are up to ! 😇

Sal Palooza
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,414
    11d9saj0wzmk.jpg
    nogrt9p7nzoi.jpg
    Night before last. Storm building that dropped 5. 34 inches rain.
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,627
    RIP, Françoise.

8j6su8o4ambb.png
  • bcwsrt
    je4kb6arwxj0.png

Disregard
    Always do!

Brian

• soundfreak1
    OleBoot wrote: »
    vpz32qkgc2ou.png

There's a life lesson right there!
    Main Rig:
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • soundfreak1
    edited June 13
    It ain't the size of the dog in the fight but rather the size of the fight in the dog that maters.
    Main Rig:
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable