Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,620
    Certain segments of our society have exceeded federal standards for daily intake if Brando.
    .....and it shows
    Sal Palooza
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,985
    The horror . . . . . . the horror.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,822
    be9waa15zksg.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • bcwsrt
    gb907ca8qbpj.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • bcwsrt
    h84yfzr7qsxd.jpeg
    Brian

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,341
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    be9waa15zksg.jpeg

Why is the chimney right above the front window?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• bcwsrt
    Son of a …

D@mn photoshop crap! 😝

Brian

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,985
    F1nut wrote: »
    be9waa15zksg.jpeg

Because the fireplace is in the attic. :p
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,627
    edited June 11
    be9waa15zksg.jpeg

Because this AI s h i t is becoming a problem. It's OK if it is immediately apparent and you can see it but it's getting so good you have to examine the details, 'Nother coupla years and we won't know fake from real.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,352
    gb907ca8qbpj.jpeg

The men’s room at Bobbit’s Sausage and Weiner Haus?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    be9waa15zksg.jpeg

Son of a …

D@mn photoshop crap! 😝
    Lol
    Is that AI?
    I disabled signatures.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,185
    gb907ca8qbpj.jpeg

Hahaha. That joke will go over the young uns heads.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • msg
    Pretty sure that was a drive-thru. Didn't she throw it out the window while driving away?
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,274
    msg wrote: »
    Pretty sure that was a drive-thru. Didn't she throw it out the window while driving away?

Yes.
  • bcwsrt
    No (expletive) chimneys!

t5e46amvx2k2.jpeg
    Brian

• msg
    Howcome that chair on the left has a funny foot?
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    8whk37ro21gt.jpeg
    Brian

• bcwsrt

Because it came out of cottage where the chimney was right above the front window! Duh!!

Brian

• msg
    je4kb6arwxj0.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    One of @Toolfan66 's concerts
    hg5y5akidej4.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    @bcwsrt and @boston1450 - if you guys play your cards right, she can make you both covers for your bikes.
    odo0yf5ri47z.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,341
    They really lost their direction.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,129
    edited June 12
    I didn't know they were still going on. :#

I see this was last year's 2023 awards show. :s

https://youtu.be/E-l38n6b1wA
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • msg
    edited June 12

Because it came out of cottage where the chimney was right above the front window! Duh!!

These are fun. We should have a sub-activity here where we try to spot the AI errors.

Like, wtf is this supposed to be? Is it a table, a barrel, or a tree trunk shaped to look like a barrel? Or did they take slices of a tree trunk and shape them to look like tall pie slices formed like tree trunk splits and then finish it off to look like a barrel on the outside? I bet that thing is heavy and expensive. It's like a Terry's Chocolate Orange made of tree trunk.

Also - I dare you guys to lean on that railing.
    pu49bimzh7d7.jpg

th1an5arq807.png
    Post edited by msg on
    I disabled signatures.
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,307
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    gb907ca8qbpj.jpeg

Hahaha. That joke will go over the young uns heads.

Scary choice of words especially if Lorena is in ear shot

Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • msg
    f8b2vqkkbsdn.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    pg7my5gvwpm2.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,586

Indeed. Looks like it's wearing snowshoes to me.