Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,633
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    gfhfqkjgbqah.jpg

I gave you an "LOL" because I thought it was funny that no one reacted to that. 😂

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,185
    Options
    AI still has a ways to go.

vdyk8y5kxs5j.png
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,135
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »

vdyk8y5kxs5j.png

The seldom seen Puch U-5 powerplant.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,650
    Options
    Damn, the brakes locked up a looong time...
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,880
    Options
    Talk about a flat spot!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,497
    edited May 7
    Options
    I've caused a few flat spots in my time by froze brakes. But never a blow out, thankfully.... (Blow out caused on purpose, by trolley brake, road rage caused by driver) I've only done probably 1000ft or so
    Post edited by boston1450 on
    Randy/Maine
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,720
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    in0c14mvnlv6.jpeg

Chekov wants to hear "Shock Me".

Sulu wants to hear "New York Groove".

Captain Kirk has to pull rank and make Ace perform "Rocket Ride" with the lyrics switched to "Starship Ride".

Peter is mad because nobody wants to watch his favorite episode.

xyq9noi8tmpq.jpg
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,579
    Options
    tonyp063 wrote: »
    m4mgwmd3yo4i.png

"What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW?"

Tesla is the new BMW in California

Sure, but you can cut that Tesla off pretty hard (when they deserve it) and it will auto brake the **** out of them. Will pucker the driver up real nice like.
  • CH46E
    Options
    We got 4 more smaller raised beds 4x2 ft. And 3 more yards of garden soil. Our main raised beds are 7x3.

haf29fin2xy8.jpg
    soed3md4ymxb.jpg
    fz5t8vjwxy1f.jpg
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,158
    edited May 7
    Options
    CH46E wrote: »
    tonyp063 wrote: »
    m4mgwmd3yo4i.png

"What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW?"

Tesla is the new BMW in California

Sure, but you can cut that Tesla off pretty hard (when they deserve it) and it will auto brake the **** out of them. Will pucker the driver up real nice like.

With my luck they are not using that feature at the time and they have a dash cam…
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • CH46E
    Options

I hate wing nuts! Fingers hurt like heck now. But we got the 4 new ones together.

l4vilvjy652w.jpg
  • Viking64
    Options
    I hate wing nuts! Fingers hurt like heck now. But we got the 4 new ones together.

Is that the new Platinum Edition® Hot Wheels® track?
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,158
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »

Is that the new Platinum Edition® Hot Wheels® track?
    Those are new room treatments.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,964
    Options
    Why in the house?
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,311
    Options
    I was actually kind of partial to Darla 🤔
    Sal Palooza
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,451
    Options

l4vilvjy652w.jpg

You do know they make a drill attachment for a wing nut, right? Your thumb may thank you.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,888
    Options
    I was actually kind of partial to Darla 🤔

Once she moved, she showed us around a bit then fell off the face of this forum.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,451
    Options
    She is missed.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,558
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »

l4vilvjy652w.jpg
    You do know they make a drill attachment for a wing nut, right? Your thumb may thank you.

Tom
    I did not know that. Man, they make everything now.
    Also, they make glubs.

Chris, aren't you former mil? If so, this explains "just get it done" without much thought to personal finger comfort. B)

Are you guys filling all the raised planters completely? Some people throw some kind of wood down first, depending on location (places without termites?). I know of a couple in Louisiana, I think, who did this before topping up with soil.

What kind of soil blend?

Lastly, how many families live in the commune you're growing for?

I disabled signatures.
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,185
    Options

vdyk8y5kxs5j.png

Well, I'll be damned, it's real.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=crdTW-RICWk&t=19s
  • Viking64
    Options
    Well, I'll be damned, it's real.

I rode one of those. It accelerated so fast, I thought I was gonna . . . . puch. :#
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,365
    edited May 8
    Options
    Like Tom said, you needed a wingnut driver. :)

qp05dzrdekr7.png
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *