Options
    Tom, that was just a copy and paste from the internet,,
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,492
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    u0zbm2nxvusi.jpg
    Saw a couple of funny comments when I searched this photo
    Is this the original, Johannas Napster? The most hated man by Metallica.

The secret police were able to blend in unnoticed and record any suspicious activity.

I thought it was Dee Snider's uncle at first, and that you can tell he's not gonna take whatever is going on. NO! he's not gonna take it.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,290
    Options
    Napster !

Oh, that causes some flasbacks to a different time.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OsmwK5tgOcI&pp=ygUVa2ljaydzIHRoZSBsbGFtYXMgYXNz
    Sal Palooza
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,947
    edited April 4
    Options
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,524
    Options
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,165
    Options
    This is it, I saw it on the road again today, it's an Elon Musk Cybertruck...

1cwg08ebh0ar.png
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • msg
    edited April 4
    Options
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »
    hfcdxiu65hyz.jpg
    Were you just casually hanging out in Iceland 🇮🇸?
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Options
    Saw @pitdogg2 on my drive home
    okdr54nlvq02.jpg
    I disabled signatures.
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,388
    Options

1cwg08ebh0ar.png

Sorry Elon but that's the most butt ugly car/truck ( whatever) I've ever seen! There I've said it! Whew!
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,290
    Options

1cwg08ebh0ar.png

Sorry Elon but that's the most butt ugly car/truck ( whatever) I've ever seen! There I've said it! Whew!

It looks like the result of a Prius and Yugo 1st cousin marriage
    Sal Palooza
  • msg
    Options

1cwg08ebh0ar.png

Reminds me of that movie with Stringdellow Hawk and Hannibal with the truck in the apocalypse.
    t0w1tbctd6kd.jpg
    I disabled signatures.
  • Geoff4rfc
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Were you just casually hanging out in Iceland 🇮🇸?

Don't you??

Agreed!!! I've always been a ford pick up guy.....THAT is NOT a truck....
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • msg
    Options
    vpbhlipuh64x.png
    It looks like the result of a Prius and Yugo 1st cousin marriage
    There's some Pontiac Aztek in there, too.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,080
    Options

Based on anecdotal reports from the field, that's not even the worst thing about it.
    That being said :# -- aesthetically, I suspect the "style" is right in line with what its target demographic is looking for. These ain't aimed at soccer parents, they're shootin' for tech bros with very deep pockets and more interest in effect than outcome.

• mhardy6647
    Options
    53633836790_90bec82798_b.jpg

This morning at our house. About 12 inches of snow from the April 3-4 Nor'easter. No wind to speak of, though, fortunately, here.
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Yesterday, during the storm - a red-shouldered hawk, lookin' for a snack.

53633389176_dcb4578956_b.jpg

53633731214_8cb6d478ba_b.jpg

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,700
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    This morning at our house. About 12 inches of snow from the April 3-4 Nor'easter. No wind to speak of, though, fortunately, here.

No wind, huh? I bet if you head down to Taco Bell in West Leb for lunch you could change that by midnight! :p
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,007
    Options
    An artist and his muse:
    0m1c1g10ertv.jpg
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • Geoff4rfc
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Based on anecdotal reports from the field, that's not even the worst thing about it.
    That being said :# -- aesthetically, I suspect the "style" is right in line with what its target demographic is looking for. These ain't aimed at soccer parents, they're shootin' for tech bros with very deep pockets and more interest in effect than outcome.

RIGHT!!! The first time I saw it at the restaurant, the four guys that were in it looked to be in their late
    teens. Tall, basketball player looking kids. H e l l I'm 5'10 and these guys were close to 7'.

Now all that said, these boys may have some rich parents....or....who knows, this is Texas man....

• OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,151
    Options
    Purloined a few piccies from a collection of photos in Scotland.

0jw55t63co9w.png

tyywh9lzum7b.png

de937k0znb9h.png

0sbmtsl2cz6i.png

8odk890cl0pm.png

sfy9l63fgjg0.png

xro1ijucosbo.png

o1r809yip0va.png

5remattehnae.png

bs1lmbc980ki.png

yxehzslc17ka.png