Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,007
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Maybe a shepherd's thing-a-ma-jig?
    Yeah, probably a shepherd's staff (like I guessed). The staff incorporates a hook for grabbing and moving the sheep/goats around the neck.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,084
    Options
    ^^^^^^They must be twins.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,070
    Options
    ^^^^^^They must be twins.

It's like synchronized swimming, I guess.

Meanwhile:
    I'll take 'innovative entrepreneurs of the past' for $200, Alex
    (or whoever, now that Alex isn't any more)
    53587358368_17070d80a7_b.jpgVintage Advertisement 605 - Raquel Welsh Pillow - 1971 by Johnny El-Rady, on Flickr

• OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,144
    Options
    HAPPY PI DAY !!!!

cc4w6bn2l9ej.png

btk85t0bj4q1.png

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,476
    Options
    Beautiful.
    But what is that temperature connervted to DST?
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Options
    And the Raquel Welch pillow - "rugged", ha
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Beautiful.
    But what is that temperature connervted to DST?

Temperatures are easy...
    fv1se4mx45ad.png

I did this joke already -- didn't I?
    :#
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,697
    Options
    Raquel Welch pillows should come in sets of 2.
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,165
    Options
    You know, some of you boys are pretty d a m n funny.........
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • TEAforONE
    TEAforONE Posts: 1,006
    edited March 14
    Options
    Never mind

See my profile for list of gear.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,944
    Options
    TEAforONE wrote: »
    Never mind

Scared?
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,611
    Options
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »

This is generally where I come when I need to LOL on any given day, which lately has been every day! Rarely am I disappointed!

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,614
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Raquel Welch pillows should come in sets of 2.

Freak!!
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,119
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »

This is generally where I come when I need to LOL on any given day, which lately has been every day! Rarely am I disappointed!

Damnit man, this is an audio forum, not SNL or The Comedy Store.
    lvf2m2k9pb0r.gif
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,611
    Options
    Scott bears a lot of the fault! But, ya just never know who's gonna step up to the plate and fill in! It's what keeps me comin' back!

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Another in a (long*) 21st Century series: Just because one can do something -- does not mean that one should do something.
    mhrja0xxxjob.jpeg
    eb8x4hodje45.png
    source: https://www.ebay.com/itm/186343045476

Options
    Ugh
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,258
    edited March 15
    Options
    01p8qlunyjab.jpeg

Time once again for baseball.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,558
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »
    wxj3r4j0v7in.png

And radio shack had them too. Somewhere somebody has one sitting in their garage.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • msg
    Options
    jdjohn wrote: »
    Maybe a shepherd's thing-a-ma-jig?
    Yeah, probably a shepherd's staff (like I guessed). The staff incorporates a hook for grabbing and moving the sheep/goats around the neck.
    I've officially become one of "those people". The people who can't read good.

I read your entire post. Except for the last line.
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Options
    zingo wrote: »
    01p8qlunyjab.jpeg
    Time once again for baseball.
    The runners on 1st and 2nd have massive leads!
    I disabled signatures.
  • TEAforONE
    TEAforONE Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    TEAforONE wrote: »
    Never mind

Scared?

Nah, I responded to the wrong post,and there is no delete function anymore.
    See my profile for list of gear.
  • msg
    edited March 15
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    kyqiboaxlfmh.jpg
    (ASR)
    I mean, it does have Porshah weelz...

That could also just be for ease of wheeling it around in the garage to store up against a wall.

Also why it has that rotation stopper there above the lights, ya know, to stop it from rolling onto its back. I've seen it a million times.
    I disabled signatures.
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,144
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    kyqiboaxlfmh.jpg
    (ASR)
    I mean, it does have Porshah weelz...

That could also just be for ease of wheeling it around in the garage to store up against a wall.

Also why it has that rotation stopper there above the lights, ya know, to stop it from rolling onto its back. I've seen it a million times.

Even stranger when you consider it's FWD.