Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    edited February 11
    Options
    Stand out on cruise night. Right hand drive '67 Charger in PA. 29,900 on craigslist. No affil.

bdxut2p0qiml.jpg
    msrtjhdzv791.jpg
    jwggs3bsws1t.jpg

https://barnfinds.com/right-hand-drive-1967-dodge-charger/
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    Stand out on cruise night. Right hand drive '67 Charger in PA. 29,900 on craigslist. No affil.

j4zb0bxirgs6.jpg

And easy to switch back to left hand drive if right hand is too awkward.
    I disabled signatures.
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    msg wrote: »

With left hand drive, I'd be opening the door for a while getting used to it.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    Options
    Let me tell you getting used to shifting gears in a right hand drive is much harder than the right hand drive aspect.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,159
    Options

j4zb0bxirgs6.jpg

"Hey Scott, can you come mirror this car for me.....I want it on the other side..."

I had to learn to drive those outdated postal trucks when I was supervising, not that difficult to handle, different for sure. At least I didn't have to manually shift like @F1nut is pointing out, that would be a struggle.
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • msg
    Options
    "Dammit, Geoff, you gotta stop having postal truck races in the lot. They're just not made to be up on two wheels like that."
    I disabled signatures.
  • SCompRacer
    edited February 11
    Options
    Don't let the ....

hj6u4v10ndn6.jpg

I have another cat/woman picture but it's inappropriate to post it here. :*
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    rvo2hsuw1tix.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,049
    Options

bdxut2p0qiml.jpg
    msrtjhdzv791.jpg
    jwggs3bsws1t.jpg

Just the thing for the part-time rural mail carrier!
  • mhardy6647
    edited February 11
    Options

With left hand drive, I'd be opening the door for a while getting used to it.

In a past life, I briefly worked for a small (and very dysfunctional) British company, an Oxford University spinoff. Exiting a pub somewhere in the deeper, darker reaches of Oxfordshire one evening with my colleague (VP of Sales and Marketing), and quite inebriated, I inadvertently went to the wrong car door. "Right!" said he, "feel like driving tonight, do you?"
    I demurred.
    :#
  • mhardy6647
    edited February 11
    Options
    oh, and speaking of dysfunctional...
    In case you or your special someone happens to be a Deadhead, here's the Valentine's solution for you.
    53522833001_336a3109d3_b.jpgValentine's Day Card 04 - I Feel It In My Bones by Johnny El-Rady, on Flickr
    I, umm, probably shouldn't admit this publicly, but last year I made Mrs. H a Valentine's Day card based on the Infrared Roses album cover art.

580oba0s6jrc.jpg
    Actually, I think I also shared this last year -- on the bright side, I am still living at the same address, so I guess it wasn't too egregious of a decision on my part B)
    Truth be told, I fell in love with her at a Dead concert in Baltimore in the spring of 1980, so it's not quite as tone-deaf as it might seem :)

• bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,601
    Options
    tg4ft34ybc4u.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • msg
    edited February 11
    Options
    #%*, Brian.
    I disabled signatures.
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    3v0rs4bxfarm.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    3v0rs4bxfarm.jpg

Won't.
    End.
    Well.
  • msg
    edited February 11
    Options
    qlv8g9afcga8.jpg
    That look says, "I double dog dare you..."

Cat paws, agility, low hangin" fruit and unexpected water = cat scratch fever
    Post edited by msg on
    I disabled signatures.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    Options
    That Vette thing is just wrong.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »

Heck! I thought it was a Gremlin...
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,064
    Options
    3v0rs4bxfarm.jpg

That cat is a town of my daughter’s cat. Here he is getting some lovin’ from his best friend.
    zp1a3uvgio0x.jpeg
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    qlv8g9afcga8.jpg
    That look says, "I double dog dare you..."

Cat paws, agility, low hangin" fruit and unexpected water = cat scratch fever

"Low hangin' fruit" -- I am now, officially, apoplectic. Hard. To. Type.
    :D
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Heck! I thought it was a Gremlin...

It's both. Schroedinger would be proud.
    I am wonderin' if whoever crafted that chimera took the leftover parts and made its converse: Gremlin in the front, Vette in the back?
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,064
    Options
    Stupid autocorrect. The cat is a TWIN, not town.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    6zmnd37wi37l.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    ^^^ another good floor treatment not to encounter if one is not sober. :|
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,650
    Options
    6cyzlqi63nwo.jpg

Pretty cool, right @Toolfan66 ?
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,159
    Options
    6zmnd37wi37l.jpg

Someone was doing a lot of acid
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    ^^^ another good floor treatment not to encounter if one is not sober. :|

How bout this one? :D

7zgy27ey0ohz.jpg