Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,884
    F1nut wrote: »
    Inquiry minds want to know (not really) why you had poison ivy on your a$$.

It was everywhere that year. Eyelids, ears, "the boy's", feet, armpits and every appendage I have. Yes, even that one. We had just gotten back from a week long camping vacation at Deep Creek, MD. I can say with complete certainty that this was the worst outbreak I have ever had.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    edited February 7
    idk7fwb7ybqx.jpg
    qkpednox0cd7.jpg
    Nice table.
    For an entry level piece.
    Post edited by msg on
    I disabled signatures.
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,308
    treitz3 wrote: »
    I had poison ivy so bad one year, I had to see the doctor. It was a hot day and the gold one my Dad drove had bench seats in the front.

When he went to turn uphill into the hospital, I slid all of the way over to him, looked down at the seat and about gagged. All of the poison ivy bubbles had popped and the thick puss was just oozing down the seat, where I slid. It was nasty.

It was one of those times in life you never forget.

Tom

Uggg, that's a visual I could have done without.... :#
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,884
    You and me both!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Geoff4rfc
    1brmgtb12gtb.png
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,347
    I'll be right over.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,276
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »
    1brmgtb12gtb.png

Man ya'll sure do spaghetti all upsidedown in Texas
    😬
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,457
    40hqsxtbrlwy.jpg
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    1brmgtb12gtb.png

😬

"Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sauté it. There’s, uh, shrimp kebabs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There’s pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That’s about it." - Bubba
  • Geoff4rfc
    1brmgtb12gtb.png

😬

https://youtu.be/GQOfPLDpvLg

• Geoff4rfc

😬

That there is carbonara, made with chicken, bacon, shrimp, garlic, peppers, mushrooms, lots of butter and lots of cream............now, you want to see "traditional" type spaghetti? My Sicilian cousins can throw down...my aunt Deb makes the best spaghetti and meatballs you've ever tasted.

And just a little back story, my mom is one of 10 kids, full blooded Sicilian. All but one of those kids had kids. I've got more cousins than you can shake a stick at.

That being said, "everyone" thinks they make the best spaghetti and meatballs, so if I'm telling you aunt Deb makes the best, you can bet the bank on it B)

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,595
    edited February 9
  • SCompRacer
    ba7l8vglfab9.jpg
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    I think I'm having a bad trip, and I don't remember taking anything. Prob just got kidnapped by the gov or aliens again.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    msg wrote: »
    I think I'm having a bad trip, and I don't remember taking anything. Prob just got kidnapped by the gov or aliens again.

Montauk, MK Ultra.

6209epkmw2aq.jpg
  • Geoff4rfc
    umvamhl3q8lc.png

• SCompRacer
    86od21yxc35x.jpg
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,223
    umvamhl3q8lc.png

Scallops and some kind of steak maybe Korean?

Love scallops!
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,223
    Jimmy Buffett’s 1963 Ford Falcon Is Headed To Auction
    bo2d0kzzfdn6.png
    Buffett purchased this classic Falcon in 2002 and immediately set out to enhance it a bit, adding a new intake manifold and a Holley carb, Australian sheepskin seat covers (which are now resting in the trunk), a roll bar to hold his surf boards, and of course, an aftermarket stereo system to the small convertible. The car also comes with a guitar bearing his signature, plus a certificate of authenticity for both.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA