Toolfan66 wrote: »
    h22sv6of60w4.jpeg

"Escher, get your backside in here, right this minute!"

qg5m0k2u58bw.png
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,331
    Options
    7qr4e8pvsr02.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,159
    Options
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    c2o8n75128yg.jpg

Drool fell out of my mouth the instant I saw this.....
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,696
    Options
    Carroll Shelby in the Ferrari GP with his Italian mechanic walking on the left (with hand on the tire) at the August 1956 Breakneck Road Hillclimb. Herman Melotti was interpreter for Shelby and the Mechanic. The mechanic only spoke Italian. (Dr. Robert Poling photo collection).

zhi2552z9ssg.png

I see Marshall Crenshaw in the striped shirt.

k74u17ufz1r9.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,053
    edited February 6
    Options
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    Options
    gnpvbyy19lj2.jpg
    3sjo9w81p4dz.jpg
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    I learned today that my high school 9th grade general science, chemistry, and physics teacher, Theodore (Ted) Henn recently passed away. I have had the great fortune to have had several outstanding mentors, but if there was one proximate cause ;) for my becoming a scientist, it was probably Mr. Henn. He was an outstanding teacher. I am very saddened to learn that he has died.
    53512863722_40e658107c_b.jpg
    Photo scanned from our yearbook Spirit of '75. "Berea" in the (edited) annotation to the photo above refers to an inner-city (Baltimore) after-school tutoring program that he led for many years.

• daddyjt
    edited February 7
    Options
    g5gl85hf0okp.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    edited February 7
    Options
    qkw95eryqq33.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    edited February 7
    Options
    hdu6o79wzbot.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    edited February 7
    Options
    wvygmrqex9qv.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,696
    Options
    Well, whoever it was, they just won 5 Grammys.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,930
    edited February 7
    Options
    The Grammy goes to Jay-Z's rant of Beyonce never getting album of the year, she has more grammy's than anyone but no Grammy for album of the year, it just don't make sense, you can do better then this..

WOW!! Should get a Grammy for having 99 "Entitled" Problems after all they have earned, and have..

This made him/them look horrible..
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    I mean, he's got a point. Those things're worthless if they're not a complete set.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    I mean, he's got a point. Those things're worthless if they're not a complete set.

Like Pokemons!
    Pokemen?
    Pokepeople?
    Pokebeings?

• BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,082
    Options
    1940 Dodge Ramcharger

jo7nkq3s1dpf.png

From FBMktPlace
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • msg
    Options
    Yes, great ideer.

Also, the design is a little dated. For the sake of the collectors, shouldn't the figurines be recast into a set of characters? I mean, tradition smradition - get with the times.

I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Speaking of the Grammys.
    I mean...
    6yvbb4l1p84o.png
    The gramophone is a little out of date, no?
    Maybe time to rebrand them as The Streamies?
    Give the winners a bag of 0s and 1s?

Just musing here.
  • mhardy6647
    Options
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Be the envy of your peer group...
    53514239899_9d8b094bbb_b.jpg77 Oldsmobile Cutlass by sHuTtEr nUt, on Flickr
    B)
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,914
    Options
    Sold a lot of those when I was in the car business.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • msg
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Speaking of the Grammys.
    I mean...
    6yvbb4l1p84o.png
    The gramophone is a little out of date, no?
    Maybe time to rebrand them as The Streamies?
    Give the winners a bag of 0s and 1s?

Just musing here.

Oh. I was confused and was thinking of the Emmys. Kindly disregard everything I said. No longer applicable, not to imply that it ever was.
    I disabled signatures.