Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    g38a6cvop8pa.png

I wonder how long it will take to put together.....
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    daddyjt wrote: »
    7vaxgkwuhes2.jpeg
    Interesting to note that before his death, he put his support behind an actor for the 1980 Presidential election.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350
    edited October 2022
    g38a6cvop8pa.png

Only $159.99!
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    160.00 seems fair enough for a starter.

People will probably want to know how to hook it up to their smartphones though. ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    4esdo5kv6g9g.png

(ASR -- I just don't get why folks think they're a bunch of weirdos over there)

Is that the new Floridian street wear?
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,636
    Put a $1k cartridge on it and you're good to go?
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    I scored an original equipment stylus overhang gauge for my Mitsubishi LT-5V vertical table. It wasn't absolutely necessary as I knew the dimension from headshell mount edge to stylus tip (50mm). Also, the stylus on linear arms should be at centerline of spindle so, technically, there is no spindle centerline overhang like with a pivoted arm. But it does make cartridge setup easier on the removable headshell. It's also nice to have all the accessories that were provided with the table.

f6zrafuwdtui.jpg
    8wa36wq2kewy.png
    https://youtu.be/T8OjlcJjSEE

WOW Richee!!! Very nice to see the table running perfectly. A work of art!

Are you bringing that table to my house in the trunk of your car? ;)

Carl

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Nice Rich. My buddy had a Mitsubishi vertical table like that. I always liked it and wished I had one.
  • SCompRacer
    edited October 2022
    schwarcw wrote: »

WOW Richee!!! Very nice to see the table running perfectly. A work of art!

Are you bringing that table to my house in the trunk of your car? ;)

I'm bringing a Harmon Kardon ST-8! Wait until Ed sends me a nicer cartridge for it, and I'll set up for you. :D

I brought the Mitsubishi LT-5V upstairs to watch it play rekkids and the strobe LED's were out! I measured voltage, got some low readings for four LED's in series and feared a circuit issue (transistors/resistors). I panicked and got Ken involved as I'm not as sharp as I used to be. He was much nicer than my old bosses, Bruce and Joe (he didn't say stupid richee!) but got me to look wider instead of that narrow minded panic mode.

I removed and tested the LED's and a couple were bad. I replaced the four 3mm LED's and all is well!

7yoyv0sgkdb1.png
    pkfdnncv4uyu.png
    nsdgycrenshr.jpg
    o52rqudty6kh.jpg
    n5s6nbrh5dem.png

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • SCompRacer
    edited October 2022
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Nice Rich. My buddy had a Mitsubishi vertical table like that. I always liked it and wished I had one.

Well maybe we should discuss! :D

One on epay for $800! :o The local Disc Replay has one for $300. It's boxed up so I couldn't look it over.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295240030726
  • agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    I scored an original equipment stylus overhang gauge for my Mitsubishi LT-5V vertical table. It wasn't absolutely necessary as I knew the dimension from headshell mount edge to stylus tip (50mm). Also, the stylus on linear arms should be at centerline of spindle so, technically, there is no spindle centerline overhang like with a pivoted arm. But it does make cartridge setup easier on the removable headshell. It's also nice to have all the accessories that were provided with the table.

f6zrafuwdtui.jpg
    8wa36wq2kewy.png
    https://youtu.be/T8OjlcJjSEE

Nice. Been looking (not very hard) for one for my LT20 and LT30. Both need a little love to get them running though, and cartridge setup isn't the issue for either!
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0