Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• That dog is stoned out of his gourd. 🚬

Good doggie ! 🤗
    Sal Palooza
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 10,777
    This is a daily group feeding off and on all day. Yesterday or the day before, my wife heard a ruckus outside at the feeders. :o She looked out the window, right beside her work desk and 8' from the feeders, and saw a Hawk sitting on the tall feeder looking down. She saw a squirrel hiding under her car. :D She got some pictures of the Hawk before it flew off. It was a Coopers Hawk. It's beautiful too.

I'll post the Hawk later after my wife emails her pictures to me this weekend.

8obypndcplcu.jpg
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 1,818
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    dui014wd9ptc.png

Ruh-roh.

I never understood people that had to Jack-up (or even worse, lower) a truck - I suppose it’s simply for attention.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 11,437
    Going to a concert on Sunday:
    6rbmzttx52va.png
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 21,719
    Tony M wrote: »
    This is a daily group feeding off and on all day. Yesterday or the day before, my wife heard a ruckus outside at the feeders. :o She looked out the window, right beside her work desk and 8' from the feeders, and saw a Hawk sitting on the tall feeder looking down. She saw a squirrel hiding under her car. :D She got some pictures of the Hawk before it flew off. It was a Coopers Hawk. It's beautiful too.

I'll post the Hawk later after my wife emails her pictures to me this weekend.

8obypndcplcu.jpg

House Finches, I have a pair that nest on the I-beam on the carport. Cool little birds. Many people ask why I let all the "sparrows" nest there every year. Unlike English Sparrows these I was told are native.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 1,808
    Kudos for three four pictures that deserve another look and provoke serious thinking

519hyoij8nj0.png

6qkz1uojtkd5.png

447shvgtx4ie.png

ym0dkjnk04js.png
    Harry / Marietta GA
  • pitdogg2
    Mo! Larry! Cheese!
    Love me some stooge's
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 30,531
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Going to a concert on Sunday:
    6rbmzttx52va.png

A KIA concert?!? ;)
    must be K-pop... but that's cool. Whatever rocks your world. :p

kdjgwnhzq3f2.png

wait, what?
    Oh.

qr0kjnkdd53y.png

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 15,936
    When you hit the lottery...

egpdj5jrznn3.png

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~~ I had found excellence until I heard an ANK DAC ~ ~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 12,533
    Very cool design. Add a little smart car to the launch boat and would be a true world traveler
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 12,533
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • That's beyond AWESOME !

👍💯✅🇺🇸🥰
    Sal Palooza
  • pitdogg2
    mhardy6647 Posts: 30,181
    1:02PM
    Hitting the lottery might cover the deposit on something like that.
    Yes you'd need two of the biggest lotteries. One to buy the boat the other to afford to own the boat. It's very safe to say the closest I'll get to that is listening to Styx Come sail away. Maybe Ricks boat but I'd still need a second job....

• msg
    msg Posts: 7,225
    The electric version of the yacht, launch, and helo is much more practical.
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    edited September 10
    msg wrote: »
    The electric version of the yacht, launch, and helo is much more practical.

That's a whole lot of deep cycling trolling motor batteries. To charge them would more than likely bring down JF's (@Willow) whole Canadian electrical infrastructure. They'd be out of ice cubes and suffering mightily.