Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    It's a friggen TV
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Way to brag....

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • sgmsmg
    sgmsmg Posts: 542
    Pong!
    2 Channel
    Pre:Bryston BP173
    Amp:Bryston 14B3
    Speakers: Golden Ear Triton Reference
    Source: Oppo UDP-205, Bryston BDA-3, Bryston BDP-3, Bryston BCD-3, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
    Cables: Wireworld Gold Eclipse 7 Speaker, Wireworld Gold Eclipse 7 XLR, AQ Diamond USB/HDMI
    Power: PS Audio P10 Regenerator, AC12, AC10 and AC5 Cables
    Display: Sony XBR65Z9F

Home Theater
    Pre: Anthem AVM90/JBL SDP-55
    Amps: Parasound A31, A51x2
    Speakers: Polk LSiM 707 (FL/FR), Polk LSiM706 (Center), LSiM 703 (SL/SR/SBL/SBR), Polk 900-LS (Atmos)
    Subwoofers: SVS SB16 x 4
    Source: Oppo UDP-205, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
    Cables: AQ Meteor/Rocket 88, AQ Niagara/Sky
    Power: Torus AVR20, Shunyata Denali, Shunyata Delta, Cullen, PangeaAC9SE Cables
    Display: Sony XBR85Z9G
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Well some youngin's won't know what that is either...just like these boys can't figure out how to dial on old rotary

https://youtu.be/oHNEzndgiFI
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350
    IIRC it was kinda like this....

https://youtu.be/qhaS2uMNTjI
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    edited June 2022
    Post edited by pitdogg2 on
  • TEAforONE
    TEAforONE Posts: 999
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    3iosodfxkj4j.png

Samantha Fish?
    See my profile for list of gear.
  • treitz3
    Yup.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,066
    As seen on Facebook MP Flowery Branch GA - $28K.

68cuxzck6fdh.png
    tvl9y725vfve.png

"Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • treitz3
    We had one of those owned by the Dad of one of my buddies in my old neighborhood. If I was in the market, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. They are small but the cool factor is off the charts.

Tom
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Lucas electronics...'nuff said.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,065
    Time to reveal my identity.

idfp1nb9eth9.png
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    tonyb wrote: »
    erv6yrmbaxpx.jpg

I am so using that the next time I have to talk about statistics!

:)
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,374
    F1nut wrote: »
    Lucas electronics...'nuff said.

Awe yes the Prince of darkness, and thier the reason the British drink warm beer..Lucas made the refrigerator.
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • treitz3
    I'd just like to say that Kimberley Garner looks FABULOUS in those sunglasses. OleBoot, you a lucky guy man. Who knew?

Tom
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,197
    It's actually Sammy Hagar, early 70's.

Sal Palooza
  • soundfreak1
    OleBoot wrote: »
    kpockg6ik4hr.png

ON TOAST!
    Main Rig:
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • soundfreak1
    edited June 2022
    5bu70uyhtndm.jpg
    Nice photo of Ole Glory!
    Main Rig:
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    a5bcfbg3s9ts.png
    Or, would it be, "All you need, love is."?
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    9oazghek0vuh.jpg
    Well, the actual quote is, "The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil." :) What can I say? I live in the buckle of the Bible belt.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    jdjohn wrote: »
    9oazghek0vuh.jpg
    Well, the actual quote is, "The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil." :) What can I say? I live in the buckle of the Bible belt.

Yeah, I know but I just steal memes, I rarely roll my own.
    'cept for Picard & Riker memes -- but I still usually steal the text for them.
    B)

Oh, and Reverend Ike used to say The lack of money is the root of all evil. ;)