Found this odd, disturbing and at the same time sad....

Comments

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    1s6he0knva4a.gif
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    1s6he0knva4a.gif

That should be this forum's avatar.
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    My God,what a bunch of childishness.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    K_M wrote: »
    To be a bit more correct, I am not the one that STARTED anything.

F1nut did, as soon as I became a member of the forum.
    I am simply calling out his crap openly now.

Did YOU not start this very thread attacking him? Seems you did start this, and it was uncalled for. One thing you need to understand is that when you come in here making baseless claims, making up numbers without knowing where you got them from and stating your opinion as fact, and claiming thouse that have actual experience are full of it, you will not get very far before someone will call you on it. I know for a fact that I have tried to help you understand, Jesse has, DK has... that list is long and distinguished.

You choose not to accept anything we say and instead cling bitterly to your beliefs. An example would be the upgrades that many here have done to their speakers. You don’t see the value of it and think much of what we do was simply pulled from thin air. It may surprise you to learn that none other than Matt Polk himself suggested these upgrades. To claim that we don’t know what we are talking about in that regard flies in the face of the work done by the very man that started the company.

As I recall, someone from Polk Audio even chimed in to explain it to you and you blew that off as well. After a time, it becomes pointless to try and explain things to someone that is unwilling to listen. There are perhaps hundreds of posts where members are trying to explain things to you and you always resort to your own beliefs rather than the facts presented to you. This leads to a great deal of exasperation for many of us.

Another point you do not get is that this is a family. I have only met a dozen or so people from this forum, but they are all brothers and sisters... even you! If I were to learn you were in need, I might even encourage others to help me in assisting you to easy your burden. I have zero doubt Jesse would do the same, as well as a number of others. We don’t hate you K_M, we don’t even dislike you. We just want you to stop making claims about things you don’t understand or disparaging things you don’t like because of your own biases or personal tastes.

If you can do that, you might find that this place, including Jesse ain’t so bad after all...

BTW... I did not read your post directly... some moron quoted you and I had no choice. :p

I don't like him, he smells like cabbage and I am not a more on.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,949
    edited October 2019
    Im still waiting for someone to create the Stalker Badge....anyone? That or more pics of dogs dressed up like people will do.
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    Im still waiting for someone to create the Stalker Badge....anyone?
    I'm on the wrong computer now. This should work in a pinch.

hpszghn9gibt.jpg
  • delkal
    delkal Posts: 764
    edited October 2019
    Can you come up with a special badge for the next person who posts on this pointless thread?
  • afterburnt
    Viking64 wrote: »
    That or more pics of dogs dressed up like people will do.

7z636kbeczha.jpg

Alfalfa, you a dic mang
  • kevhed72
    Hermitism wrote: »
    Im still waiting for someone to create the Stalker Badge....anyone?
    I'm on the wrong computer now. This should work in a pinch.

hpszghn9gibt.jpg
    I was thinking more along the lines of this:
    vguqgadfbrla.jpeg

• kevhed72
    afterburnt wrote: »
    Viking64 wrote: »
    That or more pics of dogs dressed up like people will do.

7z636kbeczha.jpg

Alfalfa, you a dic mang

While I am impressed you reversed that request so quickly, I am a bit worried you may actually own that costume!
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    Really, KM starts a thread to bash F1 then says she/he just wants it to end when she/he see the backfire??? Roflmao! CLASSIC!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    CH46E wrote: »
    Really, KM starts a thread to bash F1 then says she/he just wants it to end when she/he see the backfire??? Roflmao! CLASSIC!

Isn't it just......LOL
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 745
    Bump, for an entertaining thread.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,475
    Let it die.... please
  • krazypolk
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Let it die.... please

Sorry, it's just that I got late to the party and didn't get my piece of cake yet
  • afterburnt
    edited October 2019
    There's some half drunk beers and a martini with a cigarette butt in it and that 4 is looking like a 7
  • Inspector 24
    Inspector 24 Posts: 1,308
    It’s late. Drink the beers toss the cigarette butt and offer her the martini.
    Up
    LSi15 LSiC - RX-V3000

Down
    LSiM707 - 706c - 702f/x - Dual HSU VTF-15H Mk2
    Parasound HCA-3500 - HCA-2003A - Marantz SR7005
    Sim2 D60 - Dragonfly 106" Panny 500

• krazypolk
    It’s late. Drink the beers toss the cigarette butt and offer her the martini.

Is it a Dirty Martini?
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Come on guys... even the OP has abandoned the thread. Maybe we should too.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • afterburnt
    If the OP abandoned this thread before it started we should have never had this splendid party.
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWL90wryyOw

I said I was going to stay out of this thread....but I had to do it. LOL!
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,053
    K_M

A. If you have an issue with a member try and work it out in private. No one cares, it's between the two people. You making it public screams you want attention.

B. If it's so insufferable and you feel so persecuted. Just leave. That is such a simple and rewarding solution. Just leave. No more persecution. No more unhappiness, no more discontent, no more feeling small.

See how simple that is.

You're welcome

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!

• Oh geez Over 48 hours of silence but you found some kick left in this horse to be beat out after all.

Maybe if you have an issue with them you should try working it out in private?
    Up
    LSi15 LSiC - RX-V3000

Down
    LSiM707 - 706c - 702f/x - Dual HSU VTF-15H Mk2
    Parasound HCA-3500 - HCA-2003A - Marantz SR7005
    Sim2 D60 - Dragonfly 106" Panny 500

• F1nut
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Oh geez Over 48 hours of silence but you found some kick left in this horse to be beat out after all.

Maybe if you have an issue with them you should try working it out in private?

He can also take his own advice with option B and simply leave.

So could you.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Gotcha....lol

President of Club Polk