Found this odd, disturbing and at the same time sad....

Comments

• Inspector 24
    Inspector 24 Posts: 1,308
    F1nut wrote: »
    It’s Sunday, Snowing, Coffee is Hott, and I’m bored so here’s my take on this, mostly for K_M, but anybody who’s bitched about F1Nut. Myself included.

But first, why the hell do all you people care about your badges?

TL;DR:
    F1Nut: He comes across as a dick. Take him or leave him. Just my perceptions. Grateful for what he does do. Think he could do the rest a lot better. Or have better success on Facebook.

F1Nut Is simultaneously one of the biggest lurkers and **** posters on this site. Most of what I read from his 42,000+ posts since I’ve been around is one or two sentences telling someone how they’re wrong with little to (usually) no information how they might change it. I generally don’t view him as a positive contributor to the forums, and often find him engaging in adolescent arguments with those he would claim are below his intelligence and experience. Why? I don’t know. Nothing better to do I guess? After 42,000 posts boredom has set in and being the oldest troll under the bridge his last entertainment? I don’t know, but his is a familiar pattern I’ve seen repeated on multiple forums. He’s that established voice who’s been around forever, can be a pain in the ****, and every now and then is extremely helpful. Demo program anyone?

It’s my perception the site has three camps of members; those who like him, those who don’t, and those who don’t know who he his. In different words, a very polarizing online persona who puts a bad taste in newer members mouths from the start. Stating from personal experience and observation.

This is all, of course just my perception based on threads I’ve read or participated in, and yes I’ve butted heads with him before. I certainly haven’t seen everything. Other members seem to hold him in high regard and say he his helpful. Oddly enough I often find those same members quite helpful to individuals and the site as a whole. I can’t always say that about F1Nut, but people I respect on the site seem to respect him. Therefore aside of a ****, grating, ornery, cold impersonal and irritation online persona I tolerate him. Passive ignore his bait posts and focus on what you really need which I suspect is not wasting time on someone who’s not getting you what you need. Unless you need to eat some troll bait, go for it. :D

I don’t believe you need to like someone to appreciate what they do. Thanks for the L200 demo program and other things you’ve done for the forums. Your online personality blows some large four legged mammalian genitals but I’m sure like most of us you’re quite different in person. Final words of the rant, like your mother said if you can’t say something nice, don’t say it; If you can’t post something positive or helpful, don’t. Remember, telling someone they’re wrong without explaining why does them absolutely no good. May I suggest a simple ‘bump’ instead of a snarky comment? After all, this isn’t Facebook. :D

You're wrong.

But, I’m not wrong, this isn’t Facebook and you know it! 😄 Or were you referring to some other part of my editorial? I do believe people aren’t who they are online, that you’re probably trying to help, and you’re a decent human being who comes across as a d*** online.

Honestly I’m flattered you quoted me, shows I’ve occupied a bit of space in your head too. I’m honored.

Besides, does my opinion really matter to you?

Up
    LSi15 LSiC - RX-V3000

Down
    LSiM707 - 706c - 702f/x - Dual HSU VTF-15H Mk2
    Parasound HCA-3500 - HCA-2003A - Marantz SR7005
    Sim2 D60 - Dragonfly 106" Panny 500

• K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    joecoulson wrote: »
    I charge by the hour.

I thought you were one of the better people on here (honestly)

• boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    He wants new L800 speakers
    Randy/Maine
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    K_M wrote: »
    I charge by the hour.

So is that your way of shaming me for calling a ♠️ a ♠️
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Give it a break Kelly. Don't go away mad just stop and go away for today bring your marbles back again another day. You come here and continue to do these type of threads often. Where does it get you? Keep slinging mud to see if it will stick, it really never does and then we are all sycophants if we do not agree with you or follow your lead. It's beyond old

I think the deeper issue, for all you 5 guys that disagree with me, literally 17 people have Pmed me in the last 2 days, saying they totally agree with what I say.

But for various reasons, do not want to openly state that view in a thread.....

I WILL NOT name names....
    But again, I have never seen you tell HIM to give it a break or to chill with the bashing or rude comments he makes, WHY???

You condone the behavour, feel it is pointless or what...im truly curious?

Well, I can top that as I've had 95 people PM me since you started your attack saying you are here for no other reason than to cause trouble.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• K_M
    I charge by the hour.

No, just realized how bad my judgement is.
  • F1nut
    I charge by the hour.

No, just realized how bad my judgement is.

What, just now!?!

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    To the entire forum,

The fact is K_M has been on a crusade pretty much from day one to attack me, get me banned, get me to leave, etc. K_M even stated somewhere in all these threads that their purpose here was to change the forum into what they think it should be. Like me or not doesn't matter. Realizing the real problem does.

Regards,
    Jesse

President of Club Polk

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    What's an imma?
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • K_M
    To the entire forum,

The fact is K_M has been on a crusade pretty much from day one to attack me, get me banned, get me to leave, etc. K_M even stated somewhere in all these threads that their purpose here was to change the forum into what they think it should be. Like me or not doesn't matter. Realizing the real problem does.

Regards,
    Jesse

I will indulge you this once.

Since day one, YOU started crap with me, calling me out as some former banned member that came back under another name.
    Ken S. verified I was not the 3-4 people you assumed I was, yet you still kept insisting I must be, PMed several of your little gang of boys, telling them I was over and over.

I DO NOT want you banned (in ALL sincerity)

He also told me you seem to have issues with several forum members and to simply ignore you.

All I want is a civil forum, with no name calling and rude behavour.

So quit playing the victim. YOU ARE STILL HERE despite who you think I know.

Quit worrying I am out to get you, or will have you banned, and simply act like a normal polite person.

• F1nut
    You're flat out full of it and fooling only yourself. I am not changing a damn thing, so deal with it.

Thought you had me on permanent ignore, but just another in a long list of your lies.

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Give it a break Kelly. Don't go away mad just stop and go away for today bring your marbles back again another day. You come here and continue to do these type of threads often. Where does it get you? Keep slinging mud to see if it will stick, it really never does and then we are all sycophants if we do not agree with you or follow your lead. It's beyond old

I think the deeper issue, for all you 5 guys that disagree with me, literally 17 people have Pmed me in the last 2 days, saying they totally agree with what I say.

But again, I have never seen you tell HIM to give it a break or to chill with the bashing or rude comments he makes, WHY???

Jesse and I talk daily via PM. I actually remember you and I having decent laughs and conversations via PM's. You always toss out that you have such and such number of people who reach out to you. I'm sorry but sometimes it is hard to believe. Why are they hiding in the shade? Are the in witness protection or something? At times you're a walking talking contradiction. You state that your not interested in SDA, then agree to my post where I said I hoped there was more SDA's coming in the future and this would not be the only one.

So which is it ?

For the record I have told many to step away and drop it.... You fail to see the forest for the trees at times.

Yes you did come to me at one point and try to get me to jump on board your little bandwagon if you remember I copied and pasted your pm's on the front page as I like now think you've continuingly beat a dead horse.

I do not dislike you as I actually do not know you. I would say this to your face if I was standing in front of you.
    I do not hide behind my keyboard.
    Have a good evening 🤪
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Nightfall wrote: »
    What's an imma?

It’s actually Ima
    Ima Hogg ....First Lady of Texas
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,707
    What's an imma?

Y'know what?

Don't ask questions you want the answers to.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited October 2019

Make that 6 people......

PS... 365 PM'd me and said Jesse is GOD and even his farts smell like lavendar and lemon....

but I wont name names....... either :wink:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    edited October 2019
    Time to kill this thread. Everyone involved in it have both good and bad sides. Nobody is perfect, and there really is no need to continue this nonsense.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • delkal
    delkal Posts: 764

Well, I can top that as I've had 95 people PM me since you started your attack saying you are here for no other reason than to cause trouble.

Not taking sides but have to call BS on that one.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,707
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Time to kill this thread. Everyone involved in it have both good and bad sides. Nobody is perfect, and there really is need to continue this nonsense.

Speak for yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WTrMuZOZvM
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • pitdogg2
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Time to kill this thread. Everyone involved in it have both good and bad sides. Nobody is perfect, and there really is no need to continue this nonsense.

Bud the E.F. Hutton of Polk.
    This I can 1000% get behind.
  • F1nut
    edited October 2019
    All I want is a civil forum, with no name calling and rude behavour.

There it is again, your stated purpose here. YOU want. Got news for you, you're not always going to get what you want and in this case you'll never get it. Far too many people come and go, all with different personalities.
    So quit playing the victim. YOU ARE STILL HERE despite who you think I know.

I never act like the victim, that's your role. Additionally, I have no idea who you know and don't care. You are right about one thing, I am still here and will be long after you are not.

After 3 years of trying to turn the forum into what YOU think it should be a smart person would realize that isn't a possibility. Perhaps you should talk to a professional to try and work out why you think you have the power to change something so far out out of your control that it's laughable. I can tell you I have never had the desire to change an Internet forum. I mean, that's just weird.

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    What's an imma?

It’s actually Ima
    Ima Hogg ....First Lady of Texas

I have a beautiful piece of artwork from her collection. The lady had an excellent eye.

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Let me clarify.
    Every post you make @K_M is a JOKE!
    You PM people to rally to your cause then start a thread as stupid as this one here.
    Then you start it all light hearted until someone who got 8utt hurt by Jesse piles on.
    Then you start coming on strong.
    You are VERY small, this forum and it’s (valued) members are not.

careful... she might give you a permanent place of honor on her ignore list...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    msg wrote: »
    Sam Axe has this to say about us
    tk8r1otrmrgv.png

I've been re watching the entire show. One of my favorites! LOL. Oh wait.... is LOL a bad thing now?

Yes, F1 can be a dick sometimes. But he knows his **** and usually provides pretty good advice.

He is like a old rusty USMC drill sergeant. No frills, no bs. He is not going to cradle anyone.

Sounds like @K_M might be a liberal/snowflake/millineal? Why does he bother you so much? Let it go.

Just take it all with a grain of salt and chill.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Christ on a crutch will somebody write a new review of the L200’s so we have something else to read besides this tired dog?
  • pitdogg2
    dromunds wrote: »
    Christ on a crutch will somebody write a new review of the L200’s so we have something else to read besides this tired dog?

Yea right after yours you set the bar so high the whole shabang was chitcanned
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    I have much more confidence in the brothers/sisters.
  • F1nut
    dromunds wrote: »

Two of the demos just finished, so new reviews are forthcoming.

President of Club Polk

• shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    edited October 2019
    Dick isn’t a banned word on vanilla?!?!?! Who knew????? Whoa on second thought you can pretty much say anything now after trying a few words.....fascinating
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4