Found this odd, disturbing and at the same time sad....

Comments

• K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    @nooshinjohn
    Maybe you thought I was joking. I read nothing you write anymore. Along with a few others, you have been put on permanent IGNORE>

I see your name there, but no text at all.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    K_M wrote: »
    @F1nut

I see you are replying on my thread, but again you are on IGNORE> I am no longer reading ANYTHING you Post./
    Something several on the forum told me to do a long time ago.
    I was told you are the forum Troll/Jerk, I tried to give you a chance but found that everyone was right about you.

Please read what Inspector 24 wrote.
    Sadly it agrees with what many have been telling me privately on the forum for the last few years.
    Your days of trolling me are over. Sorry, move on to someone else.

WAAAAAAAAAAAA you're the troll, the joke is on you.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    edited October 2019
    @K_M, so you start a thread bashing a long standing member, even going so far as suggesting he is engaging in stalking behavior. You paint him with a very broad brush and say that every member should feel the same way as you do. And when people disagree with you you call them cowards. Take your own advice - if you can’t say something nice don’t say it at all. You had an axe to grind and made your point. Now let this thread die - Or you can perpetuate it and behave no better than the actions that you are complaining about.
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • K_M
    edited October 2019
    shawn474 wrote: »
    @K_M, so you start a thread bashing a long standing member, even going so far as suggesting he is engaging in stalking behavior. You paint him with a very broad brush and say that every member should feel the same way as glues. And when people disagree with you you call them cowards. Take your own advice - if you can’t say something nice don’t say it at all. You had an axe to grind and made your point. Now let this thread die - Or you can perpetuate it and behave no better than the actions that you are complaining about.

Totally WRONG.
    I asked no one to agree with me.

When someone is rude you guys are cowards to NOT call them out as being rude.

I agree the thread needs to die.
    But the behavour on the forum needs some improvement.

Are you condoning all he does??

Yes or no??
    I for one have never seen you stand up and say that HE was rude.......
    Do you feel he never is???

Or do you selectively decide who you will call wrong or not?
  • F1nut
    Your Canadian is showing.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• shawn474
    @K_M, so you start a thread bashing a long standing member, even going so far as suggesting he is engaging in stalking behavior. You paint him with a very broad brush and say that every member should feel the same way as glues. And when people disagree with you you call them cowards. Take your own advice - if you can’t say something nice don’t say it at all. You had an axe to grind and made your point. Now let this thread die - Or you can perpetuate it and behave no better than the actions that you are complaining about.

Totally WRONG.

Yes or no??

Wow, you enjoy speaking in absolutes don’t you? I don’t agree with EVERYTHING ANYBODY does, including myself sometimes. An example would be me disagreeing with myself continuing to post in this thread , yet here I am. I have been rude, F1nut has been rude, you’ve been rude - we have all been rude at times - or could be perceived to have been rude. This thread needs to die a quick death.

Shawn
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Trying to impeach the president???
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Not going to read read this entire thread of BS...but by quick glance it’s BS
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    F1nut wrote: »
    I quickly went through my 2.6K Likes and found 95% were from K_M. Who knew!?!
    Please don't start a thread. I'm trying my best to keep up with this soap opera, we don't need another thread. You and Kelly need a nap! I predict you two won't be taking one together.
  • gmcman
    gmcman Posts: 1,739
    @K_M I don't understand the point of this thread. Things appear to be going civil, but you seem concerned about the number of LOL's out of the blue. Safe assumption is your LOL's were given as the thread progressed, so how would that be considered "stalking"?
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,651
    edited October 2019
    Something about this reminds me of high school. I’ve got better things to do...Just like back then!
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, AudioQuest Thunderbird Speaker and Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    edited October 2019
    Let me clarify.
    Every post you make @K_M is a JOKE!
    You PM people to rally to your cause then start a thread as stupid as this one here.
    Then you start it all light hearted until someone who got 8utt hurt by Jesse piles on.
    Then you start coming on strong.
    You are VERY small, this forum and it’s (valued) members are not.
  • F1nut
    ^ Nailed it ^

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,471
    I quickly went through my 2.6K Likes and found 95% were from K_M. Who knew!?!

See right there the man has a sense of humor.. :p:p
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    edited October 2019
    Help Ken :smiley:
    Randy/Maine
  • F1nut

Totally WRONG.

Yes or no??

Pointing out the obvious, you are asking people to agree with you in the very post you claim not to be. You are also selectively deciding who you call wrong or not. I could go on.......

President of Club Polk

• K_M
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Let me clarify.
    Every post you make @K_M is a JOKE!
    You PM people to rally to your cause then start a thread as stupid as this one here.
    Then you start it all light hearted until someone who got 8utt hurt by Jesse piles on.
    Then you start coming on strong.
    You are VERY small, this forum and it’s (valued) members are not.

I have NEVER seen you call out his rude comments...WHY?
    Or can you not give the truthful answer.
    You are either afraid also, or simply are part of the same problem.

You are doing the very thing I am talking about, and sound proud of it...wow.
  • F1nut
    See my prior post.

President of Club Polk

• K_M

Totally WRONG.

Yes or no??

Wow, you enjoy speaking in absolutes don’t you? I don’t agree with EVERYTHING ANYBODY does, including myself sometimes. An example would be me disagreeing with myself continuing to post in this thread , yet here I am. I have been rude, F1nut has been rude, you’ve been rude - we have all been rude at times - or could be perceived to have been rude. This thread needs to die a quick death.

You seem so inclined to defend him, but never question his rude behavour.
    Maybe you are like several. It is fun to see someone be treated rudely and sit back and laugh, and maybe join in at times huh?

Maybe you just do not care. Hard to say. I have never had any issues with you at all.
    How dare you say I am rude....j/k....
  • F1nut
    Ok, you're rude.

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,471
    Give it a break Kelly. Don't go away mad just stop and go away for today bring your marbles back again another day. You come here and continue to do these type of threads often. Where does it get you? Keep slinging mud to see if it will stick, it really never does and then we are all sycophants if we do not agree with you or follow your lead. It's beyond old
  • F1nut
    Feel better? :D

President of Club Polk

• K_M
    edited October 2019
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Give it a break Kelly. Don't go away mad just stop and go away for today bring your marbles back again another day. You come here and continue to do these type of threads often. Where does it get you? Keep slinging mud to see if it will stick, it really never does and then we are all sycophants if we do not agree with you or follow your lead. It's beyond old

I think the deeper issue, for all you 5 guys that disagree with me, literally 17 people have Pmed me in the last 2 days, saying they totally agree with what I say.

But for various reasons, do not want to openly state that view in a thread.....

I WILL NOT name names....
    But again, I have never seen you tell HIM to give it a break or to chill with the bashing or rude comments he makes, WHY???

You condone the behavour, feel it is pointless or what...im truly curious?
  • shawn474
    edited October 2019

Totally WRONG.

Yes or no??

You seem so inclined to defend him, but never question his rude behavour.
    Maybe you are like several. It is fun to see someone be treated rudely and sit back and laugh, and maybe join in at times huh?

Maybe you just do not care. Hard to say. I have never had any issues with you at all.
    How dare you say I am rude....j/k....

Show me one place where I have defended him......I will wait. I am not the Polk police and have called many out on occasion. And I have also been called out. My mom told me a long time ago: “don’t hold anyone else to a higher standard than you hold yourself.” The way I see it now is you are engaging in the exact behavior that you are asking others to stop. So it’s actually quite confusing. What’s your angle here? That’s a rhetorical question really because this will be my last post in this useless pointless thread
    Shawn
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    I charge by the hour.
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,651
    Feel better? :D

Yes, just like home.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, AudioQuest Thunderbird Speaker and Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables