Pics of your craft

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,043
    I work on the highways that those trucks useqtubc9mq78ec.jpg
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    joecoulson wrote: »
    John are you really a Mr Mom?

Indeed I am but I enjoy an ocassional gig with Dayton Ohio's long lived r&b /southern rock band "The Lindin Davis Group" but no pics at this time as I'm just strapping to do my 2nd show with them in 2 weeks. My avatar is me. Tophatjohnny also on You Tube. I'm not a great drummer but I sure don't suck🎩🎩😂😂
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    zsrojdylytkg.jpeg

Very good friend of mine is based out of ATL for SW. kudos John
  • joecoulson
    Tony, I think many people don’t understand the importance of professionals like yourself. A good responsible safe driver is hard to find (at least in my market) and when you do find one, reward them! Guys like yourself make my world (Construction) turn for sure.
  • joecoulson
    Cool. Are you the GC?
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    kpssrinjtd0k.gif

I actually can't show you for security reasons. But I work for the Canadian tax man in cyber security
  • joecoulson
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Cool. Are you the GC?

I am. I’m the BDOS if you know what to mean. ;)
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Here are some of the cooler toys from the coolest lab I ever had -- a high-throughput analytics lab supporting biotech process development in the early 2000s. Actually the robot at the top is a "clone picker" and wasn't mine, but the bottom robot was :)

mdbutinxdj9v.png

We had some 100% automated assay platforms that we had designed and built, too -- but I don't think I have any photos of 'em.

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    We had some 100% automated assay platforms that we had designed and built, too -- but I don't think I have any photos of 'em.

You can't post pictures of your assay platforms here anyway. God knows I've tried. :o
  • joecoulson
    This thread is too cool - very interesting to see what all of you do
  • mrloren
    mrloren Posts: 2,454
    I'm just a warehouse guy,

6u64wwxcc2a4.jpg

No forklift just a pallet jack so asset tagging printers like these is all done by hand.
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.
    Family Room:LG QNED80 75", Onkyo RZ50 Emotiva XPA3 GEN3 Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM. Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15 Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5
    Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15 Sub: SVS SB2000
    Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Plok TSX550T SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    verb wrote: »
    Before I got into the automotive biz, my profession was aerospace. Gas turbine engines. Started out at Pratt & Whitney in Connecticut. When I moved to Michigan, I worked as an engineer for a small gas turbine engine company. It's claim to fame, the F107 turbofan.
    innew84uuus2.png

Small world
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • Hey Russ, would you chase a lazer light as my cat does?
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    Hey Russ, would you chase a lazer light as my cat does?

I've seen him do that with reflections of beer bottles.
    ;):p