Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Ah Mopar! The masters of recycling! Don't forget the 78 Dodge Magnum/ Charger/ Cordoba!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/311466177317
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    9ora8zpk2d0q.png
    Tony M wrote: »
    I ALMOST bought this poster in a 3' X 5' size I think it was but then decided not to.

My step-daughter shortly there after bought me a huge 4x6 Dark side of the moon poster that I've yet to hang up. Some day!

Wise move Tony! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    WAF not to high with that poster! :s
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124

In the man cave???? Come on, or you could hang the ELECTRIC LADYLAND ....just sayin'
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Now that's funny ^^

Our Ms. Hazel had that look when she realized why she was visiting the vet this morning.

Spay time....
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    oldrocker wrote: »
    Now that's funny ^^

Our Ms. Hazel had that look when she realized why she was visiting the vet this morning.

Spay time....

po' thang.

Might be a while before she's willing to share puppy dog eyes with you again -- or maybe not? ;)

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/18/733615938/scientists-explain-puppy-dog-eyes

As published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences?!?! :p
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    I felt so bad for her.

She was sooo excited about an early morning car ride.
  • Tony M
    edited June 2019
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

In the man cave???? Come on, or you could hang the ELECTRIC LADYLAND ....just sayin'

True, my space should have anything I want in it and it does EXCEPT that one poster. :s

My wife wouldn't have given a care about a poster 30 years ago. But man have things changed since she isn't the 105 lb. sexy woman anymore. She still harbors hate from when I showed a very sexy looking neighbor my collection in the cottage 25 years ago and my wife wasn't there. :'( Jealousy has ruined way too many marriages!
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    Dayum! 25 year grudge?!
  • Tony M
    Tell me about it! :# Jealousy is bone deep! :s>:)
  • mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 993
    Blue trees in Breckenridge, Colorado a few years ago.

jer9bw3cxhad.jpg
    5e26c81z20cv.jpg
    y6l7tvb6hibd.jpg
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,065
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Now that's funny ^^

Spay time....

po' thang.

Might be a while before she's willing to share puppy dog eyes with you again -- or maybe not? ;)

Does that imply that cats have also developed muscular control to execute the look of utter disdain?
  • OleBoot
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

True, my space should have anything I want in it and it does EXCEPT that one poster. :s

My wife wouldn't have given a care about a poster 30 years ago. But man have things changed since she isn't the 105 lb. sexy woman anymore. She still harbors hate from when I showed a very sexy looking neighbor my collection in the cottage 25 years ago and my wife wasn't there. :'( Jealousy has ruined way too many marriages!

You're a more tolerant man than I am, Gungadin.
  • Tony M
    They've had it since the days of the Egyptians I would assume. :D

Feed them and leave them alone. :D
  • mhardy6647
    OleBoot wrote: »
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Now that's funny ^^

Spay time....

po' thang.

Does that imply that cats have also developed muscular control to execute the look of utter disdain?

Probably so.
    I do know this, though.

wyrx98hyqo4o.png
  • OleBoot
    edited June 2019
    We had a (dearly departed) Cornish Rex (uninspiringly named Rex) who until he shuffled off this mortal coil at 19 years old, had amazingly acute hearing with his ears like sails. Shake out a kitchen trash bag, and he went running and I expected him to put his paws in his lugs, Play the Rolling Stones at ridiculous levels, and he would sit in front of the speakers and sway with his eyes shut. A very discerning cat, who was also such a grumpy and awkward old f a r t as to be a PITA. Of course all thus was before he went stone deaf and sat smilingly knowing. I counted 64 ear muscles.
  • Tony M
    Our cat Cali, who's 15+ and is getting feline dementia now, used to bolt at the sound of that snapping open of the trash bag too. :D

lknrj54sy1ng.png
    ij5uiommc0dk.png
    But over the years, she gotten wise or just plain lazy and just looks up at me and says " here comes that annoying sound again huh?" and doesn't flinch a hair now.

Cali can hear the dry food hit her dry bowl while she is on the back porch, 15' away with the back door shut.

She hears it through her cat door! :D

Cats are cool SOMETIMES.

Our previous neighbor's cat "Capone" was COOL ALL THE TIME!

Nancy and I LOVED that cat!
    Capone;
    8ymej5yqyu8o.png
    is7d0kzqzunp.png
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    b5tx1r8vcc0o.jpeg
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • Tony M
    edited June 2019
    I almost get it.^^^^^^^^^^^^ :s

But I just don't get the word play. :'(
  • mhardy6647
    edited June 2019
    You know...
    it's kinda too bad that it's not 1969 any more.
    Fifty years ago.

Back in them days, by gum, hifi cables were indestuctible.
    You could even hit 'em with a hammer.
    Guaranteed noise-free!

rub1cteed0ta.png
    source: http://www.radioshackcatalogs.com/html/1969/h042.html
  • Tony M
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^Halleluiah!^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • mhardy6647
    -- and now, from the sublime to the ridiculous :p

48097711183_535f05de6a_b.jpgDSC_5411 (2) by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,066
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • gfong
    gfong Posts: 1,079
    edited June 2019
  • cincycat13
    cincycat13 Posts: 882
    mhn9fg29u8bm.png

Surely that is not a pimped up SDA 2.3? But this viral cat video of felines jumping all over the ceiling did make me stop it and rewind?
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,066
    These Might Be The Coolest Pair Of Corvettes On The Planet

a6a0k4i8f85w.jpeg

A link not requiring a login from Christian. Thanks.
    https://news.yahoo.com/might-coolest-pair-corvettes-planet-200109471.html
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA