Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    what is that? ^^^^
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Willow wrote: »
    what is that? ^^^^

Custom Dreadnaught with custom Larry Spikes, Larry Case, and Larry Anodized faceplates lol...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    edited June 2019
    Now if we can just get A/L to send us our trannies...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Now if we can just get A/L to send us our trannies...

giphy.gif
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Willow
    jj6eoqevooxg.jpg

Here is mama keeping the one chick warm and the 3 others eggs

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited June 2019
    We've just spotted a Robin making a huge nest above our back porch.
    hrdwahybjbtd.png
    20zsa5nrwye0.png
    sbobmciq5t2b.png

And 15' from it, a Blue Bird and her mate have been very busy stuffing a Blue Bird box on the corner of the cottage with sticks and grass blades. I think the two couples are done now. ;)
    udqysxe6fenz.png
    4bmz0gfwljhr.png

I'll try to get a pic. of a Blue Bird going in or out of that box. I've waited for many minutes today with the camera but no luck. I go out a minute ago and what do I see, the momma sticking her head out! But I didn't have the camera of course. :s

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Willow
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    robins?

Yes. I plan on taking pictures every day until they fly away
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Good idea to wear a helmet when flying..

j4ywoa51cl8z.jpeg

Beautiful bird 🐦
  • gmcman
    gmcman Posts: 1,739
    edited June 2019
    Saw this today..... B) That's bada$$.

lclptctwt0nm.jpg
  • Tony M
    I've heard...First one to the "Honey Hole" gets the prize!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922
    14 June 2019 in the United States

10gtnhfe499k.jpg
    Wave that flag
    Wave it wide and high
    Summertime's done come and gone
    My, oh my
  • mhardy6647
    heh, heh, heh... I forgot that the Mopar folks did this to the Charger at one point in that model's... umm... checkered history

As seen on Flikr:

48055065288_21da411a7a_b.jpg1977 Dodge Charger Advertisement Playboy December 1976 by SenseiAlan, on Flickr
  • mhardy6647
    edited June 2019
    as seen on teh interwebz (via my hifi friend Alan)...

n97ddc1m36nr.png
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    They're *best* when fried!
    tod0llyi7bo8.jpg
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • mhardy6647
    to paraphrase Roy Blount, Jr.
    I prefer my capacitators fried
    Then I know my capacitators' died

B)
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    mid 1970's to mid 1980's = Dark ages of American automobiles. Remember the 4-banger Mustang? Ouch.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    steveinaz wrote: »
    mid 1970's to mid 1980's = Dark ages of American automobiles. Remember the 4-banger Mustang? Ouch.

They're still making them...
  • Tony M
    edited June 2019

I got a glimpse of one of them a minute ago. It was watching a squirrel come for a peanut. ;)
    f5lcfq89o8rl.png
    44o3wb54jin2.png
    o34jube2zw1v.png
    vtp5l9aw22lb.png

• Tony M
    edited June 2019
    doubled post.. :s
  • Tony M
    edited June 2019
    Found out a few minutes ago from the wife, we have a Mocking Bird pair in the front Jasmine vine. Now I've read Mocking Birds and Blue Birds DO NOT GET ALONG, so it's going to be interesting to see if they fight around the birdbath water. We had a Mocking bird Pr. in the neighbor's bush in front of their house close to our house for months. We also noticed a nest under our mail box. We haven't seen it but our neighbor has. We think it's a House Wren. It some how thinks a snake skin in the front will be a deterrent toward others. :D

We also have Downy Woodpeckers all day long this spring. My wife saw a baby one wanting it's parent to feed it still. Rapid flapping is a sure give away of a baby wanting food. :D Keeping Suet in this feeder sure draws the Wrens, Nuthatches and Downy woodpeckers all day long. ;)
    8ifevfzbbudu.png
    iayvk2q3wo59.png

e8vzi1cc9mwf.png
    42cfwrk65bhs.png

ixtx9aeq4ydf.png

• CGTIII
    steveinaz wrote: »

A mistake they keep making...
    Chevy Traverse Ditches 2.0-Liter Turbo-Four Engine
    but "announced a new four-banger"

I agree in general but there were bright spots during those days, such as this '79 396:
    nqb04zdjh0p5.png

In the late '80s I bought my great-uncle's low-mileage '77 Buick Estate wagon with 403. It easily held all but one piece of our church's audio system when in the years of temporary locations. :-)
    It was similar to this one, but with whitewalls, hood ornament and center chrome hood strip:
    h1puyjjoor1o.jpg

• mhardy6647
    542tnozw6lfh.jpg

We're still cautiously optimistic that there will indeed be a summer in northern New England sometime this year -- before winter settles in. B)

• CGTIII
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    We're still cautiously optimistic that there will indeed be a summer in northern New England sometime this year -- before winter settles in. B)

In Alabama and Georgia this year, we practically skipped spring.

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    In Pennsylvania, for the past three years, our four seasons are Waiting for Summer, Rain Season, Fall, and Winter... :/

I honestly don't think we've had a 48-hour stretch without precipitation yet this year.