Looking for Misc Audio Deals of the Day? Updated info here!

Comments

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Jimbo18 wrote: »

Great deal. I wish it was the S35 as I only have about 5 inches of clearance in my Credenza and it can be hard finding a center that fits.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310

Great deal. I wish it was the S35 as I only have about 5 inches of clearance in my Credenza and it can be hard finding a center that fits.

I don't even have a use for it at the moment and I am still tempted.
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    edited May 2019

ENABLER POST INCOMING. Do it.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176

ENABLER POST INCOMING. Do it.

Heck it's happened to me more than once! :smile: Being enabled, that is! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Go ahead and grab it Verb... :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • verb

King Enabler, you are! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • pglbook
    pglbook Posts: 2,163

I see a new post coming soon on PF:

"Polk Signature S30 in Verb's House"

lol
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Well he does need a good system for the one room in the house without.......
    The shi depository...
  • verb
    edited May 2019
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Well he does need a good system for the one room in the house without.......
    The shi depository...

Hey I got plans for the one in the basement downstairs! :smile:
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited May 2019
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    DANG Vic good to a 1/3 of an ohm...… BUNOFASITCH :D:D:D

I'd love to hear one.

Ivan,

Rich and I owned the Sanders amps (at one point in time). While I had the original InnerSound ESL amp (rebuilt by Roger Sanders with new boards and caps - essentially a complete rebuild except for the toroidal power supply) Rich had the newer (current) version of the amp. I loved that amp. We used both of them at the Chicagoland Polkfest back in '06 and they drove everything we threw at them without breaking a sweat.
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,066
    It really is!!!
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    @treitz3 and @VR3 you guys need to scoop that up!
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,965
    Would make for a sweet door stop

>:)
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • verb
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Why are you still typing Verb... go get it and I will start the new thread for you. :p;)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    FestYboy wrote: »
    aiconn wrote: »

RTA-15TL pair as well.

That's a steal
    He's a good seller, and always has good stuff. I've dealt with him multiple times.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    ^ ad title says $725 but body says $575, just in case no one else notices.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Airplay355 wrote: »
    ^ ad title says $725 but body says $575, just in case no one else notices.

Anything over 575.00...... so about 576.25 should take it :smiley:
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Gotta love dyslexics
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    edited May 2019
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    Emotiva XPA-2 Gen2 asking $700. Claims excellent. No affiliation.
    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/ele/d/decatur-emotiva-xpa2-gen2/6883012661.html
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    edited May 2019
    verb wrote: »
    Prima Luna Prolouge 2 integrated amp. 12 hundie!
    Prima Luna in the "D", my birthplace. PrimaLuna has impressive build quality. There are some nice integrated units on the CL Chicago site as well. I'm just watching and waiting until its my time to strike. There's hope for those of us on a tight budget.

PrimaLuna Prologue Premium - $1599 (Man O' Man! Someday, someday)
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ele/d/orland-park-primaluna-prologue-premium/6880199405.html

Classe Sigma 2200i - $2200 (this really looks like a cool unit. Something about it... the features and looks a love. The touch screed display, the cool volume knob, the venting, efficiency. It does lack the ability for some add-ons. I would love to listen to it...might be something I could live with.)
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ele/d/park-ridge-classe-sigma-2200i/6860741248.html
    1715352-classe-sigma-2200i-integrated-amplifier-stereophile-a-rated.jpg
    https://youtu.be/KcZXqEUpBqI

NAD Masters Series Stack M3, M4, M5 - $2499
    https://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/ele/d/portage-nad-masters-series-stereo/6882767396.html

LSA Statement Exemplar - $2800 (list $9000 + $3000 Exemplar mods!)
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ele/d/lsa-statement-exemplar-stereo/6881395146.html

Creek Destiny - $1200 (Very sleek and capable unit)
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ele/d/prospect-heights-creek-destiny/6856819039.html

Bel Canto Evo 2i Gen II - $725 ( Seems like it was a cool unit, was $3300 back in the day)
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ele/d/plainfield-bel-canto-evo-2i-gen-ii/6882209287.html

Red Wine Audio Signature 30.2 - $585 (Battery powered!)
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ele/d/downers-grove-red-wine-audio-signature/6873233099.html

2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    Dali helicon 800 speakers asking $2,500 with original boxes. Claims perfect in every way. No affiliation.
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/381739702552824/
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • verb
    edited May 2019
    North Star Designs DAC. Model 192. Older gen, but for 3 hundie? Seems like a deal! :smile:
    gci1ye15wdus.png
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Audio-Dac-North-Star-Design-192/273835292077?hash=item3fc1daf5ad:g:qF0AAOSwOntcxRb1
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Dahlquist DQ32 speakers (big boys)...plus a few spider webs...for $1,200 OBO
    vh99psgmucw3.jpg
    https://nashville.craigslist.org/ele/d/nashville-dahlquist-dq32-audiophile/6876960380.html
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • verb
    A pair of venerable Pioneer HPM-100's ! 5 hundie. Never could afford em as a teenager, had to settle for the HPM-40's! :smile:
    l0xusmcd8vfh.png
    https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/ele/d/hamtramck-vintage-pioneer-hpm-100/6883602099.html
  • HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 723
    CGTIII wrote: »
    Dali helicon 800 speakers asking $2,500 with original boxes. Claims perfect in every way. No affiliation.
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/381739702552824/

Those are beautiful! Price doesn't seem bad either?
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)