Looking for Misc Audio Deals of the Day? Updated info here!

Comments

• Jimbo18Jimbo18 Posts: 2,165
    HT - Pio Elite SC-63, Nuance Spatial 3S, Spatial Cen S, FXi50 surrounds, Def Tech PF 15TL+, Belkin PF30, Samsung UBD-M7500, Roku Ultra, Furez 12-2.
    Bedroom - Sony STR DN850, Monitor 5jr+ Series2, CS400 center, Furez 10/2, Roku Ultra
  • codycatalistcodycatalist Posts: 2,624
    Jimbo18 wrote: »

Great deal. I wish it was the S35 as I only have about 5 inches of clearance in my Credenza and it can be hard finding a center that fits.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member

Great deal. I wish it was the S35 as I only have about 5 inches of clearance in my Credenza and it can be hard finding a center that fits.

I don't even have a use for it at the moment and I am still tempted.
    HT - Pio Elite SC-63, Nuance Spatial 3S, Spatial Cen S, FXi50 surrounds, Def Tech PF 15TL+, Belkin PF30, Samsung UBD-M7500, Roku Ultra, Furez 12-2.
    Bedroom - Sony STR DN850, Monitor 5jr+ Series2, CS400 center, Furez 10/2, Roku Ultra
  • codycatalistcodycatalist Posts: 2,624
    edited May 2019

ENABLER POST INCOMING. Do it.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • verbverb Posts: 9,068

ENABLER POST INCOMING. Do it.

Heck it's happened to me more than once! :smile: Being enabled, that is! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 21,999
    Go ahead and grab it Verb... :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 505 SACD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”

King Enabler, you are! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • pglbookpglbook Posts: 1,823

I see a new post coming soon on PF:

"Polk Signature S30 in Verb's House"

lol
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 15,611
    Well he does need a good system for the one room in the house without.......
    The shi depository...
    edited May 2019
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Well he does need a good system for the one room in the house without.......
    The shi depository...

Hey I got plans for the one in the basement downstairs! :smile:
  • halohalo Posts: 5,443
    edited May 2019
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    DANG Vic good to a 1/3 of an ohm...… BUNOFASITCH :D:D:D

I'd love to hear one.

Ivan,

Rich and I owned the Sanders amps (at one point in time). While I had the original InnerSound ESL amp (rebuilt by Roger Sanders with new boards and caps - essentially a complete rebuild except for the toroidal power supply) Rich had the newer (current) version of the amp. I loved that amp. We used both of them at the Chicagoland Polkfest back in '06 and they drove everything we threw at them without breaking a sweat.
  • BlueBirdMusicBlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 809
    It really is!!!
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 4,114
    @treitz3 and @VR3 you guys need to scoop that up!
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - Parasound P6 - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 23,695
    Would make for a sweet door stop

>:)
    - Not Tom

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 21,999
    Why are you still typing Verb... go get it and I will start the new thread for you. :p;)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 505 SACD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • jdjohnjdjohn Posts: 1,239
    FestYboy wrote: »
    aiconn wrote: »

RTA-15TL pair as well.

That's a steal
    He's a good seller, and always has good stuff. I've dealt with him multiple times.
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • audioluvraudioluvr Posts: 1,877
    Home System:
    SDA 1C's - Full mod with the help by Dave...
    1000 Va Dreadnought- w/ WireWorld Mini-Eclipse cables
    WireWorld Mini-Eclipse 7 speaker cables
    WireWorld Silver Eclipse IC's
    Cambridge Audio Azur 851N - DAC/Streamer
    Belles 21A Tube Pre
    Belles 350A Reference Amp
    BLE-Design 16mm Power Cables
    Denon DVD 2900

Barn system:
    SDA SRS 2.3's Full mod done by myself
    Carver C-1 pre
    Carver M1.5t
    BluDenso - Bluetooth receiver/DAC
  • Airplay355Airplay355 Posts: 4,294
    ^ ad title says $725 but body says $575, just in case no one else notices.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 15,611
    Airplay355 wrote: »
    ^ ad title says $725 but body says $575, just in case no one else notices.

Anything over 575.00...... so about 576.25 should take it :smiley:
  • audioluvraudioluvr Posts: 1,877
    Gotta love dyslexics
    Home System:
    SDA 1C's - Full mod with the help by Dave...
    1000 Va Dreadnought- w/ WireWorld Mini-Eclipse cables
    WireWorld Mini-Eclipse 7 speaker cables
    WireWorld Silver Eclipse IC's
    Cambridge Audio Azur 851N - DAC/Streamer
    Belles 21A Tube Pre
    Belles 350A Reference Amp
    BLE-Design 16mm Power Cables
    Denon DVD 2900

Barn system:
    SDA SRS 2.3's Full mod done by myself
    Carver C-1 pre
    Carver M1.5t
    BluDenso - Bluetooth receiver/DAC
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 31,812
    edited May 2019
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • CGTIIICGTIII Posts: 665
    Emotiva XPA-2 Gen2 asking $700. Claims excellent. No affiliation.
    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/ele/d/decatur-emotiva-xpa2-gen2/6883012661.html
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Lovin' my salvaged 10As! Assist to @lawdogg.
    Polk - SDA-2Bs, 11TLs, (4) M7s, RTi4s, RT35is, RTi28s, RT3s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - S8, S6s, S4s.
    M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, Realistic T1000s, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • WLDockWLDock Posts: 2,702
    edited May 2019
    verb wrote: »
    Prima Luna Prolouge 2 integrated amp. 12 hundie!
    Prima Luna in the "D", my birthplace. PrimaLuna has impressive build quality. There are some nice integrated units on the CL Chicago site as well. I'm just watching and waiting until its my time to strike. There's hope for those of us on a tight budget.

PrimaLuna Prologue Premium - $1599 (Man O' Man! Someday, someday)
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ele/d/orland-park-primaluna-prologue-premium/6880199405.html

Classe Sigma 2200i - $2200 (this really looks like a cool unit. Something about it... the features and looks a love. The touch screed display, the cool volume knob, the venting, efficiency. It does lack the ability for some add-ons. I would love to listen to it...might be something I could live with.)
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ele/d/park-ridge-classe-sigma-2200i/6860741248.html
    1715352-classe-sigma-2200i-integrated-amplifier-stereophile-a-rated.jpg

NAD Masters Series Stack M3, M4, M5 - $2499
    https://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/ele/d/portage-nad-masters-series-stereo/6882767396.html

LSA Statement Exemplar - $2800 (list $9000 + $3000 Exemplar mods!)
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ele/d/lsa-statement-exemplar-stereo/6881395146.html

Creek Destiny - $1200 (Very sleek and capable unit)
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ele/d/prospect-heights-creek-destiny/6856819039.html

Bel Canto Evo 2i Gen II - $725 ( Seems like it was a cool unit, was $3300 back in the day)
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ele/d/plainfield-bel-canto-evo-2i-gen-ii/6882209287.html

Red Wine Audio Signature 30.2 - $585 (Battery powered!)
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ele/d/downers-grove-red-wine-audio-signature/6873233099.html

FAMILY ROOM
    HDTV - Sharp AQUOS LC-70LE600U 70" | AVR/Streamer - Onkyo TX-NR3008 | Amp - Parasound HCA-1203A
    Blu-Ray/Media/Gaming - Sony PS3-320GB / Microsoft Xbox One | Broadcast - Xfinity X1 Platform
    Front Spkrs - Coming...DIY Statement II | Center Spkrs - Coming...DIY Statement II | Rear Spkrs - Artison Portrait LRS
    Sub - DIY Stereo Integrity HT 15 | Sub Amp - Dayton Audio SA1000
    Wire - Audioquest Type 4, BJC Belden 5000 | HDMI - BJC Belden | Power Cables - Pangea | Surge - Monster
  • CGTIIICGTIII Posts: 665
    Dali helicon 800 speakers asking $2,500 with original boxes. Claims perfect in every way. No affiliation.
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/381739702552824/
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Lovin' my salvaged 10As! Assist to @lawdogg.
    Polk - SDA-2Bs, 11TLs, (4) M7s, RTi4s, RT35is, RTi28s, RT3s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - S8, S6s, S4s.
    M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, Realistic T1000s, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
    edited May 2019
    North Star Designs DAC. Model 192. Older gen, but for 3 hundie? Seems like a deal! :smile:
    gci1ye15wdus.png
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Audio-Dac-North-Star-Design-192/273835292077?hash=item3fc1daf5ad:g:qF0AAOSwOntcxRb1
  • jdjohnjdjohn Posts: 1,239
    Dahlquist DQ32 speakers (big boys)...plus a few spider webs...for $1,200 OBO
    vh99psgmucw3.jpg
    https://nashville.craigslist.org/ele/d/nashville-dahlquist-dq32-audiophile/6876960380.html
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
    A pair of venerable Pioneer HPM-100's ! 5 hundie. Never could afford em as a teenager, had to settle for the HPM-40's! :smile:
    l0xusmcd8vfh.png
    https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/ele/d/hamtramck-vintage-pioneer-hpm-100/6883602099.html