Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    natural selection is not pretty.
    I suspect I can guess which set of genes is gonna get passed on to the next generation of turkeys B)

1yi404j30bah.png
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077

They're used for target practice at certain....ranges. o:)
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,066
    Randy, Great moments in time!! I always enjoy sentimental pictures.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    That's not cool.
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    Anyone who raises livestock.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    edited April 2019
    Randy, Great moments in time!! I always enjoy sentimental pictures.

Seems like yesterday she was 2 holding on the handlebars going for ride on our street @ 5mph we lived on at that time. Or telling me "i wanna go snowplowing in the storm dad". Now 23 with boyfriend & no time for mom & dad... Time goes by so quick. My little shadow is now a young lady with memories of her own to make... If you have kids be their best friend cause its memories money cant buy
    Randy/Maine
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    treitz3 wrote: »
    56264344_1119404308260724_8763788679094206464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.frkh1-1.fna&oh=ade5b8f616a69d46a58f65ff203e512e&oe=5D0D9C79

Pretty sure the coyote was already dead. I've run these bailers, albeit when I was a young man, and you'd never see a living coyote within 150 yards of one in operation. You city slickers get a kick out of this though and I dig it... B)
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    1ltlj3xaq85b.png

No, it's not a dragon. It's a tiny Vietnamese mossy tree froglet. If this offends anyone, just want to let you know in advance that I don't give a crap. Walking on eggshells is a game I do not play.

Tom

I'm offended!!!!!!

You didn't post this much earlier.

Is that you holding it? if so that's super amazing. Always cool to see neat looking creatures.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Mother Nature and Natural selection is AMAZING! B)

Cool frog. :)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    1ltlj3xaq85b.png

No, it's not a dragon. It's a tiny Vietnamese mossy tree froglet. If this offends anyone, just want to let you know in advance that I don't give a crap. Walking on eggshells is a game I do not play.

Tom

how do they taste Tom?
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Like a Mello Yellow with some crunch.

No, this is not me holding it.

I have been on, just been in hiding for a couple of years...

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    Allegedly, VW is going to produce a Golf R Plus, with 400 HP

MFW:

ama3f164e3f3.gif
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    ...If this offends anyone, just want to let you know in advance that I don't give a crap. Walking on eggshells is a game I do not play.

Tom

Tom, why do I think your obit would read something like this? :p (Although hopefully not for a LONG time!)

https://www.schluterbalikfuneralhome.com/obituary/tim-schrandt
  • treitz3
    THAT is funny as all get up!!!!

*falls to floor*

ROFLMAO......Thanks man. (still laughing) Him and I have a lot in common...

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • FestYboy
    1ltlj3xaq85b.png

Tom

That's a cool picture. The fox, not so much...

I totally get that they are a predator and for small livestock it's a problem, but to die like that is no way to go, and thay can't do didily squat to cattle as they are solitary hunters and come in at maybe 50 lbs for a large example.
  • treitz3
    That coyote was either dead or dying if it was picked up like that.

Think about it.....I mean, really.

Tom
  • FestYboy
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    scubalab wrote: »
    Tom, why do I think your obit would read something like this? :p (Although hopefully not for a LONG time!)

https://www.schluterbalikfuneralhome.com/obituary/tim-schrandt

"Tomorrow would be fine." LOLOL
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    edited April 2019
    Congratulation Russ on addition to family. Best of wishes to both
    Post edited by boston1450 on
    Randy/Maine
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Congrats Russ!
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,967
    vxp1sub2ynof.jpg
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,179
    I’m not gonna lie, that looks like a pretty pitiful existence for a dog
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius