Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• scottyboy76scottyboy76 Posts: 2,935
    Rick \, those are beautiful shots of all the colors and curves, and the ones of the bike aintbad either.

Ride safe brother.
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • Rick88Rick88 Posts: 13,483
    fi9oqklg9bfr.jpg
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

“I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God.” ~ Johnny Cash

y3f7lgx1z1t8.jpg

“I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God.” ~ Johnny Cash

1c49n96122ro.jpg

66zi9ifrgj1t.jpg

sxe5ykykn0yn.jpg

• mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,599
    Dibs...
    “If your eyes didn’t water, it means I didn’t go deep enough” says the nurse administering my COVID19 test. She was sweet...
    edited February 2015
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Dibs...

On which one?

The 1st and 3rd girls are mine.... ;)

• halo71halo71 Posts: 4,508
    edited February 2015
    high-quality-size-kate-beckinsale_312580.jpg
    Kate-kate-beckinsale-1233284_1024_768.jpg
    beckinsale.jpg
    --Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
    njzbdclec12l.jpg
    “If your eyes didn’t water, it means I didn’t go deep enough” says the nurse administering my COVID19 test. She was sweet...
  • Moose68BashMoose68Bash Posts: 3,739
    hu1c61fo7g0k.jpg

I was thinking that I would enjoy a glass of wine on the deck this evening to watch the sunset on Little River Salt Marsh.

But, then I looked at our deck!

I think there's a bit too much snow! :)
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer with Morrow Audios USB cable to DirectStream DAC w/Bridge II; AQ Sky XLRs, McIntosh MC 220 Tube Pre; AQ Sky XLRs, CAT 600.2 Dualmono Amp, Morrow SP7 Speaker Cables, SDA SRS 1.2tls (RD0198s, Dreadnought, Black Hole 5, Acousta-Stuf, Dynamat Extreme, JBWeld. Vr3 Mods: "The Abbot" Monastery-Level Xovers, Custom Internal Wiring, Binding Post Plates, & SDA ICs).

Exercise Room, Wadia 171 iPod Dock, PS Audio PerfectWave Transport, Innuos Streamer with Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ Sky XLRs, Perreaux PMF3150 Amp, Dreadnought, Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables, SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers).

Synology 713+ NAS on Gigabit LAN serving PW MkII DAC & DirectStream DAC.
  • JhaymanJhayman Posts: 1,555
    3lzd5byvdyuj.jpg
    r9ohpqx5wknr.jpg
    y1k852r2qkvn.jpg
    ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
    i2hce8832a6e.jpg

My wife asked me if I could grill tonight.....she's currently packing a bag and going to sleep at her mothers house :smiley:
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 26,905
    edited February 2015
    mrbiron wrote: »
    njzbdclec12l.jpg

Woosta! excellent!

Not so bad here - we got about 4" overnight - but it is blowing & drifting & the temperature is plummeting.. we're getting those "life-threatening wind chill" warnings from NOAA again...

edited February 2015
    Jhayman wrote: »
    y1k852r2qkvn.jpg

Great photo, love the feet showing!! :)

Also, quite the contrasting artists, from Rush to Shania... B)

P.S. - I just realized they are both Canadian artists, was that by design or coincidence?

• JhaymanJhayman Posts: 1,555
    edited February 2015
    Rick88 wrote: »
    y1k852r2qkvn.jpg

P.S. - I just realized they are both Canadian artists, was that by design or coincidence?

It's our Flags 50th Birthday today so a Canadian Music kind of day..
    On the plus side Shania is very easy on the eyes..she was my Valentine yesterday..

ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 32,563
    scubalab wrote: »
    Beautiful bikes BTW Rick!! Love the custom seat on your Sportster. Looks absolutely incredible!

Bikes...what bikes ? lol

HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
    Rick88 wrote: »
    y1k852r2qkvn.jpg

It's our Flags 50th Birthday today so a Canadian Music kind of day..
    On the plus side Shania is very easy on the eyes..she was my Valentine yesterday..

Excellent!!

I have to run some errands, but I'll join in later with 2 or 3 from some of my favorite Canadian artists. Of course of them all, Rush is my favorite. I played Moving Pictures late last night, so I'll pick out another great Rush album this evening... B)

tonyb wrote: »
    scubalab wrote: »
    Beautiful bikes BTW Rick!! Love the custom seat on your Sportster. Looks absolutely incredible!

Bikes...what bikes ? lol

:D

• gdbgdb Posts: 6,125
    wyryre4y2nje.jpg

Anatomically accurate architecture............ ;)
  • Moose68BashMoose68Bash Posts: 3,739
    y6n070peoe1m.jpg

The view out my family room door to the deck on the back of the house.
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer with Morrow Audios USB cable to DirectStream DAC w/Bridge II; AQ Sky XLRs, McIntosh MC 220 Tube Pre; AQ Sky XLRs, CAT 600.2 Dualmono Amp, Morrow SP7 Speaker Cables, SDA SRS 1.2tls (RD0198s, Dreadnought, Black Hole 5, Acousta-Stuf, Dynamat Extreme, JBWeld. Vr3 Mods: "The Abbot" Monastery-Level Xovers, Custom Internal Wiring, Binding Post Plates, & SDA ICs).

Exercise Room, Wadia 171 iPod Dock, PS Audio PerfectWave Transport, Innuos Streamer with Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ Sky XLRs, Perreaux PMF3150 Amp, Dreadnought, Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables, SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers).

Synology 713+ NAS on Gigabit LAN serving PW MkII DAC & DirectStream DAC.
  • oldrockeroldrocker Posts: 2,356
    Phew, that's some snow..
  • ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 7,999
    y6n070peoe1m.jpg

The view out my family room door to the deck on the back of the house.

Dang, I mowed my lawn yesterday...

You win!
    I picked up this guitar today through Craigslist...

p8vd5tlg02id.jpg

frt8g63r549f.jpg

hdcm57bnxokt.jpg

8jukiynnuxwt.jpg

dbhkdif46njy.jpg

ihs2sylhxg4h.jpg