Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 22,986
    perhaps a glitch? :|
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 3,448
    xkfiw8ibj5d6.png
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - Parasound P6 - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61
    OK.
    Definitely a glitch.

I hope!
    edited January 23
    otherwise -- it may be time to start a movement.
    And friends, somewhere in Washington enshrined in some little folder, is a
    study in black and white of my fingerprints. And the only reason I'm
    singing you this song now is cause you may know somebody in a similar
    situation, or you may be in a similar situation, and if your in a
    situation like that there's only one thing you can do and that's walk into
    the shrink wherever you are, just walk in say "Shrink, You can get
    anything you want, at Alice's Restaurant.
    " And walk out. You know, if
    one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and
    they won't take him.

And if two people, two people do it, in harmony,
    they may think they're both [CENSORED] and they won't take either of them.

And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in
    singin' a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an
    organization.

And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said
    fifty people a day walking in singin' a bar of Alice's Restaurant and
    walking out?

And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

And that's what it is, the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement, and
    all you got to do to join is sing it the next time it come's around on the
    guitar.

- Arlo Guthrie
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 585
    edited January 23
    joecoulson wrote: »
    We have Road Atlanta about 15 minutes down the road and they have the Walter Mitty races in spring. Historic race cars from all eras and all racing types. Great event for those who like the cars above. Full on racing

Yea, Road Atlanta is a great track. People I know who have driven on it said it's a fun track to drive on.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Outlaw 5000, HSU VTF-2 MK5, LSiM705, LSiM704, Sony BPD-S3200, Technics PD867, Audio-Technica AT-LP60, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Signal Power Cables, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Fios.
  • CGTIIICGTIII Posts: 655
    Think YOUR family is messed up?
    qDcDF.jpg
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Lovin' my salvaged 10As! Assist to @lawdogg.
    Polk - SDA-2Bs, 11TLs, (4) M7s, RTi4s, RT35is, RTi28s, RT3s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - S8, S6s, S4s.
    M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, Realistic T1000s, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,696
    Rubber boots before Memorial Day ? NEVER !
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,124
    I've always wished for my grandmother to bring me a lasagna if/when i p00ped a pile of wood that large while panning for gold. His poor poor cornhole.

The "it" on the right is kinda cute in a gross-kind-a-way. The veins yell marriage material!
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Crack w/Speedball, Senn's MD HD600
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 585
    zk0ggudqaag7.jpg
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Outlaw 5000, HSU VTF-2 MK5, LSiM705, LSiM704, Sony BPD-S3200, Technics PD867, Audio-Technica AT-LP60, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Signal Power Cables, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Fios.
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,138
    They forgot to photoshop in the obligatory tube goiter.
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    I was at the limit of my skills branding it :)
  • NotaSuvNotaSuv Posts: 2,701
    Heading out for 24 Hours of Daytona our 11th trip, only a short 40 minutes from the house...great event with a lot of activities for all...……….next events at Daytona for us will be Jeep Beach and maybe the 500 have access to free tickets each year.

3jigmtkoz0y7.jpg
    x9rob6haraz7.jpg
    Gotta love the LMP1 class.
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - Parasound P6 - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61
    Prof, checking one of your links, for the MT1100, it should be noted that it does NOT have Alexa, so I'd have to give it a Thumbs Down.

However, that toaster: The Toaster of the Gods (verified).
    There unfortunately appears to be some foolhardy people of the "People Ultimately Bought" persuasion who, well:

gmlidp24cie9.jpg

Should these people be shamed ? Possibly, but it might be best to wish them well and avoid them at all costs.

MrBigBlueLight
    Shifting to Plan B+
    Prof, checking one of your links, for the MT1100, it should be noted that it does NOT have Alexa, so I'd have to give it a Thumbs Down.
    Well, I agree -- what were they thinking? Maybe she didn't sound good via a pair of generic Chinese-made 12AX7s. Just speculating, you know?

On the other hand -- it may be that Mac Labs is working hard on their own AI. "Alexa" is such a declasse name. You read it here first, the MTI-200 will have an onboard AI... named Penelope. Or possibly Dorcas. Outside chance of Hermione or Elspeth. Blanche, Madge and Mildred areright out.
    However, that toaster: The Toaster of the Gods (verified).
    There unfortunately appears to be some foolhardy people of the "People Ultimately Bought" persuasion who, well:

gmlidp24cie9.jpg

Should these people be shamed ? Possibly, but it might be best to wish them well and avoid them at all costs.

Good sleuthing. Those Philistines' lack of refinement is distressingly infra dig.
    Those plebeians

B)
    Or possibly Dorcas.

Oh ... my ... I see what you did there ! :o

Being as we are speaking of a turntable, I suppose a good homophone was in order.

MrBigBlueLight
    Shifting to Plan B+
    edited January 26
    Dorcas is a classical name. It's in the Bible (Acts 9). It's Greek for Tabitha, which is itself Aramaic.
    (Greek: Δορκάς, Dorkás; Aramaic: טביתא‎ Ṭabītā)

:)
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 4,242
    joecoulson wrote: »
    This one is for you @Viking64

Awwwww Sleeping Beauty :) Thanks, Joe!
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    Very! Cool Drew. Should be a great experience for you and the missus (presumably she is going)
    Yep, she is excited about it. Hopefully they have CDs for sale at the show!

I hope they do a drum n bass beat at some point. Wishful thinking?
    ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F584bb2b120144fb033725e459ece68a1%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D7682653&f=1
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Yep, she is excited about it. Hopefully they have CDs for sale at the show!

I hope they do a drum n bass beat at some point. Wishful thinking?

If they do, and you think it’s worth it, grab me one and I’ll shoot you the cash.
  • NotaSuvNotaSuv Posts: 2,701
    a damp chilly day...…………...
    l49cre68k9tn.jpg
    1xdho3empadc.jpg