Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,490
    Sex on wheels.
  • aprazer402aprazer402 Posts: 1,404
    Too bad there's only one left, these would have made cool speaker stands? No affil.
    g6k0vlw16410.jpg
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 2,747
    Beautiful
    SPEAKERS - ELAC ADANTE AF-61, TOTEM RAINMAKER, SONUS FABER SOLO, DEFINITIVE TECH SM350, MIRAGE OASIS, SONOS PLAY 5 & 1'S, SVS SB16 ULTRA

POWER - PS AUDIO M700, LINN LK240, MARANTZ SR5013

PRE/DACS - PS AUDIO STELLAR GAIN, CAMBRIDGE AUDIO CXN V2

SOURCE - DENON 2910, SONY CDX355, JVC XM448, REGA P2 (MODDED) ANIA CART, REGA FONO MC, XBOX 1 S, TIVO BOLT

POWER/WIRES - AQ NIAGARA 5000, AQ HURRICANE HC (2M), AQ MONSOON HC (2M) , AQ COLORADO XLR (2M & 1M) AND RCAs(1M), AQ VICTORIA(1M), ACOUSTIC ZEN SATORI W JUMPERS(3M), ATLAS EOS PC, WW STRATUS X3/AURORA X1 PC, AQ CARBON HDMIs

MISC- OKKI NOKKI RCM, HARMONY ELITE, SONY 75XBR900E
  • tonyp063tonyp063 Posts: 627

These are the ones that tripped my trigger

8dijrxadmbew.png
    ii1694uuwlzv.png
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,490
    Speaking of, who else here owns a copy of Steve McQueen's Le Mans?
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 7,990
    You do? B)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 468
    edited January 22
    I do, also Senna and Grand Prix.

Also a few more.

w5pfq3i1zslx.jpg
    watk3u5dzhwd.jpg
    30kbn4myc6mn.jpg
    u7k7z44h383p.jpg
    sjd5nusjxapo.jpg
    fimluac3rf4d.jpg
    4tc0uiiwbtvz.jpg

Spa.
    dkbmwd0r63r0.jpg

Yamaha RX-A2070, Outlaw 5000, HSU VTF-2 MK5, Signature S55, S30, Sony BPD-S3200, Technics PD867, Audio-Technica AT-LP60, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Signal Power Cables, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 21,593
    I was gonna pull up a McLaren. Number 4, ol' Bruce himself. :|

... nice to see Dan Gurney & an Eagle. He was a heck of a guy.

speaking of Amurricans (cars & drivers)...

qbg9c8u7ewdv.png

0hc5u7px8tkf.png

sildhdgy3crc.png
    We have Road Atlanta about 15 minutes down the road and they have the Walter Mitty races in spring. Historic race cars from all eras and all racing types. Great event for those who like the cars above. Full on racing
    SPEAKERS - ELAC ADANTE AF-61, TOTEM RAINMAKER, SONUS FABER SOLO, DEFINITIVE TECH SM350, MIRAGE OASIS, SONOS PLAY 5 & 1'S, SVS SB16 ULTRA

SOURCE - DENON 2910, SONY CDX355, JVC XM448, REGA P2 (MODDED) ANIA CART, REGA FONO MC, XBOX 1 S, TIVO BOLT

POWER/WIRES - AQ NIAGARA 5000, AQ HURRICANE HC (2M), AQ MONSOON HC (2M) , AQ COLORADO XLR (2M & 1M) AND RCAs(1M), AQ VICTORIA(1M), ACOUSTIC ZEN SATORI W JUMPERS(3M), ATLAS EOS PC, WW STRATUS X3/AURORA X1 PC, AQ CARBON HDMIs

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 6,614
    6tyenz6pkane.png

What the hell?
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,337
    Oh no!
    perhaps a glitch? :|
    xkfiw8ibj5d6.png

OK.
    Definitely a glitch.

I hope!
    edited January 23
    otherwise -- it may be time to start a movement.
    And friends, somewhere in Washington enshrined in some little folder, is a
    study in black and white of my fingerprints. And the only reason I'm
    singing you this song now is cause you may know somebody in a similar
    situation, or you may be in a similar situation, and if your in a
    situation like that there's only one thing you can do and that's walk into
    the shrink wherever you are, just walk in say "Shrink, You can get
    anything you want, at Alice's Restaurant.
    " And walk out. You know, if
    one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and
    they won't take him.

And if two people, two people do it, in harmony,
    they may think they're both [CENSORED] and they won't take either of them.

And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in
    singin' a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an
    organization.

And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said
    fifty people a day walking in singin' a bar of Alice's Restaurant and
    walking out?

And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

And that's what it is, the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement, and
    all you got to do to join is sing it the next time it come's around on the
    guitar.

- Arlo Guthrie
    edited January 23
    joecoulson wrote: »
    We have Road Atlanta about 15 minutes down the road and they have the Walter Mitty races in spring. Historic race cars from all eras and all racing types. Great event for those who like the cars above. Full on racing

Yea, Road Atlanta is a great track. People I know who have driven on it said it's a fun track to drive on.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Outlaw 5000, HSU VTF-2 MK5, Signature S55, S30, Sony BPD-S3200, Technics PD867, Audio-Technica AT-LP60, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Signal Power Cables, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F.
  • CGTIIICGTIII Posts: 578
    Think YOUR family is messed up?
    qDcDF.jpg
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Lovin' my salvaged 10As! Assist to @lawdogg.
    Polk - SDA-2Bs, 11TLs, (4) M7s, RTi4s, RT35is, RTi28s, RT3s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - S8, S6s, S4s.
    M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, Realistic T1000s, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,696
    Rubber boots before Memorial Day ? NEVER !
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,023
    I've always wished for my grandmother to bring me a lasagna if/when i p00ped a pile of wood that large while panning for gold. His poor poor cornhole.

The "it" on the right is kinda cute in a gross-kind-a-way. The veins yell marriage material!
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
    zk0ggudqaag7.jpg
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 6,614
    They forgot to photoshop in the obligatory tube goiter.
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    I was at the limit of my skills branding it :)
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,830
    yj0qbhvbcob6.gif
  • NotaSuvNotaSuv Posts: 2,656
    Heading out for 24 Hours of Daytona our 11th trip, only a short 40 minutes from the house...great event with a lot of activities for all...……….next events at Daytona for us will be Jeep Beach and maybe the 500 have access to free tickets each year.

3jigmtkoz0y7.jpg
    x9rob6haraz7.jpg
    Gotta love the LMP1 class.

• mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,696
    Prof, checking one of your links, for the MT1100, it should be noted that it does NOT have Alexa, so I'd have to give it a Thumbs Down.

However, that toaster: The Toaster of the Gods (verified).
    There unfortunately appears to be some foolhardy people of the "People Ultimately Bought" persuasion who, well:

gmlidp24cie9.jpg

Should these people be shamed ? Possibly, but it might be best to wish them well and avoid them at all costs.

MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
    Prof, checking one of your links, for the MT1100, it should be noted that it does NOT have Alexa, so I'd have to give it a Thumbs Down.
    Well, I agree -- what were they thinking? Maybe she didn't sound good via a pair of generic Chinese-made 12AX7s. Just speculating, you know?

On the other hand -- it may be that Mac Labs is working hard on their own AI. "Alexa" is such a declasse name. You read it here first, the MTI-200 will have an onboard AI... named Penelope. Or possibly Dorcas. Outside chance of Hermione or Elspeth. Blanche, Madge and Mildred areright out.
    However, that toaster: The Toaster of the Gods (verified).
    There unfortunately appears to be some foolhardy people of the "People Ultimately Bought" persuasion who, well:

gmlidp24cie9.jpg

Should these people be shamed ? Possibly, but it might be best to wish them well and avoid them at all costs.

Good sleuthing. Those Philistines' lack of refinement is distressingly infra dig.
    Those plebeians

B)