Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Hermitism wrote: »
    Mark, your avatar is a grey box!

I miss the distressed box! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    c156ku602p1p.jpeg

Dude.
    It's -- it's -- Anxious Box!

le2i11hly9p3.png

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,007
    edited October 2018
    It's finally clear across the street. Yea! But we now have 3 mice or small rats living under our house. I set out traps the past two nights but the mouse traps went off and caught nothing. So I just went to Lowes to get stronger traps and poison too. Anyway, the memory of those 2 Hurricanes are becoming a distant memory. I sure feel sorry for the people down in Florida and Georgia. Debris trucks are the least of their concerns I'm sure. I'm sure a lot of electricians that were here are down there now with their hands full!
    x3c7g5btbqpf.png
    ocb0pedncueo.png

Some other crew was (I think) still working at the end of my street this afternoon. They pulled into my street. The other guys backed into our street. They just backed up, and it was the same crew. They sure do a pretty good job.
    67dprozaa3bt.png

It's nice to get back to normalcy. :)

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,901
    How much for the rent ? Think maybe I can get a discount....seeing that it has no roof probably ? :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Tony M
    1/4 mile from UNCW is a "high rent" district now. VERY HIGH!
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,854
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    c156ku602p1p.jpeg

Dude.
    It's -- it's -- Anxious Box!

le2i11hly9p3.png

Not if you flip it upside down.
  • Tony M
    edited October 2018
    Pulling in tonight I saw a neighbors cat that we've been yelling at for a couple years because we feed birds stalking the flower bed these critters are coming out to feed in. I drove slowly past the cat and let it stalk those things. I sat in the car and watched it almost catch 2 of them by looking in my side mirror. Here's where the rodents go to feed. Bird seed droppings I guess.

We had that cool black cat that belonged to our neighbor that hung out here in our driveway and yard for 2+ years. he wouldn't have stood for these things crawling around at all. Heck, Capone could catch moles! He had patience for miles! But they moved about 6 months ago. That was a sad day. The neighbors were cool too. The new ones aren't too bad though.
    79u18ea1s8jj.png

• OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,053
    CGTIII wrote: »
    Tony M wrote: »
    ... But we now have 3 mice or small rats living under our house. I set out traps the past two nights but the mouse traps went off and caught nothing. So I just went to Lowes to get stronger traps and poison too...

Wish you'd had one of these instead of traps and poison. :-)
    She was born feral but now tame, yet prefers to be outside most of the time.
    90nxodrx9ije.jpg

She is one awesome looking cat - Don't mess with me!!!
  • Tony M
    She looks like a true "Bob cat".

Look at those thick legs. Damn.
  • Pic of upside down box

65duv4g3nqy3.png
    Sal Palooza
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Seems to be a happy box with a double goatee. :)
  • Tony M
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^Faster than a laser beam! ;)B)
  • Hurricane Michael Story/Picture

'Just praying for it to end': Family rides out Hurricane Michael in a bulldozer

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/10/19/hurricane-michael-family-rides-out-storm-bulldozer/1705915002/

(I can't upload pics. Would someone please post the family standing in front of bulldozer in a comment. Thanks)

"Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,018
    Hurricane Michael Story/Picture

'Just praying for it to end': Family rides out Hurricane Michael in a bulldozer

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/10/19/hurricane-michael-family-rides-out-storm-bulldozer/1705915002/

(I can't upload pics. Would someone please post the family standing in front of bulldozer in a comment. Thanks)

317c5fe3-3ccf-44e1-bc38-c28f89750373-bulldozer_bunting_family.jpg?width=540&height=405&fit=bounds&auto=webp

Quite a story. Great thinking on their part!
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,018
    CGTIII wrote: »
    Tony M wrote: »
    ... But we now have 3 mice or small rats living under our house. I set out traps the past two nights but the mouse traps went off and caught nothing. So I just went to Lowes to get stronger traps and poison too...

Wish you'd had one of these instead of traps and poison. :-)
    She was born feral but now tame, yet prefers to be outside most of the time.

Of course there are other benefits as well:
    lz3oy3qesiy9.jpg
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    ^^^Groin Warmer?
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • mhardy6647
    Our erstwhile kitteh, Zappa, used to climb into bed with us about 5 minutes after we shut out the lights and steal our body heat on cold nights.

• mhardy6647
    on the other hand...

569qvekdn8pp.png

• Tony M
    9njgzhv3uy9e.png
  • mhardy6647
    don't get me started...

fq4hyzgw6760.png
  • Tony M
    n7omfodobble.png
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,630
    Still my favorite: :p

29ojgi1cubji.jpeg
  • Tony M
    m7dsq83cll61.png
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    ^^^^ I had that t-shirt...
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!