Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• CGTIIICGTIII Posts: 660
    1305752004.jpg
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Lovin' my salvaged 10As! Assist to @lawdogg.
    Polk - SDA-2Bs, 11TLs, (4) M7s, RTi4s, RT35is, RTi28s, RT3s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - S8, S6s, S4s.
    M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, Realistic T1000s, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 8,358
    Hey RUSS, would you be able to go up to the top and change the aircraft warning lightbulb at the tip? :#
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
    Here is a link to 10 skyscrapers under construction right now. :o :#

https://www.curbed.com/2017/2/21/14677494/tallest-buildings-under-construction-jeddah-tower
    vxo3rq8h3ua5.png
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,497
    Tony M wrote: »
    Hey RUSS, would you be able to go up to the top and change the aircraft warning lightbulb at the tip? :#

Negative, Ghost Rider....
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,639
    3jxrm4vqif7q.jpg
    A pic of my Monitor Audios. I think they are some of the nicest looking speakers I’ve ever owned.
    Not Tom or Trey or Jim just Micah
    KEF Q150s, NAD 1155 preamp and 4155 tuner courtesy of DaddyJT, NAD C352 playing power amp, BJC Belden cables, Technics SL3200, Marantz CD6004 courtesy of Clipdat, Salamander Archetype rack, Millenium Falcon :)
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.

Resident Child of Club Polk
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 3,580
    Very nice
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - Parasound P6 - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61
    Ha! That’s funny
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - Parasound P6 - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 23,384
    Many audiophiles are decidedly [email protected] retentive, that's for certain...
  • NotaSuvNotaSuv Posts: 2,708
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    3jxrm4vqif7q.jpg
    A pic of my Monitor Audios. I think they are some of the nicest looking speakers I’ve ever owned.

Look great but how do they sound??
    NotaSuv wrote: »
    3jxrm4vqif7q.jpg

Look great but how do they sound??

They sound awesome. I've never heard a mini speaker this size that I really liked, but I think these sound better than my Mission 770's in every way except for bass extension, and I prefer them over my SDA CRS's, except they don't have that massive sound stage. The sound stage does extend a good bit beyond the speakers, however. :)

Monitor Audio did an awesome job of the Radius series. With as good as these sound, I can't imagine how good the Bronze 2's I was looking at a while back sound.
    I may make a review on my YT channel, and if I do I'll post it here. :)
    KEF Q150s, NAD 1155 preamp and 4155 tuner courtesy of DaddyJT, NAD C352 playing power amp, BJC Belden cables, Technics SL3200, Marantz CD6004 courtesy of Clipdat, Salamander Archetype rack, Millenium Falcon :)
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.

• halohalo Posts: 5,249

They sound awesome. I've never heard a mini speaker this size that I really liked, but I think these sound better than my Mission 770's in every way except for bass extension, and I prefer them over my SDA CRS's, except they don't have that massive sound stage. The sound stage does extend a good bit beyond the speakers, however. :)

Monitor Audio did an awesome job of the Radius series. With as good as these sound, I can't imagine how good the Bronze 2's I was looking at a while back sound.

Ask @Clipdat how the Monitor Audio Bronze 2’s sounded to him.
  • verbverb Posts: 7,984
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Screenshot that I took earlier today on my phone. Unfortunate subject line abbreviation on the AA email.

dh6jk9vtjwpc.jpg

LOL! Continuing with the AA theme:
    gsisvuro9i97.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Cary SLP-05 Pre, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable, Marantz SA-14 SACD, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, PASS ACA Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: , Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks, Tisbury Mini Passive Pre, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    halo wrote: »

Ask @Clipdat how the Monitor Audio Bronze 2’s sounded to him.

He recommended them to me when I was looking at getting new speakers a while back. I was worried they would be a downgrade from what I had at the time, but if they are as good as these then they are almost certainly better.
    Once I get some stuff sold, I’m going to think about getting a pair, because other than cables I think I am done for a long time otherwise.

• stretchlstretchl Posts: 1,295
    My beloved Beogram 5005. Godspeed, old friend. :'(

68bqdvme17wv.jpeg
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
    - Isaac Asimov

Hi-Fi
    Apple Lossless --> Squeezebox Touch --> Joule Electra LA-100 Mark iii --> Yaqin MC-10t --> LSiM-705's
    Cabling by Groneberg
    Visuals
    http://StretchPhotography.com
    http://Vimeo.com/channels/stretchphoto
  • HermitismHermitism Posts: 2,573
    Mark, your avatar is a grey box!
    2.0/3.0 - Marantz: PM8005 w/HT Bypass, NA8005 | Polk: LSiM703, LSiM706c | PS Audio: Duet, Power Port Classic, PerfectWave AC5 x3 PC | Wireworld Equinox 7 IC | AudioPrism Quietline MkIII x7 | Sanus UF30 | Acoustic Panels, GIK Soffit Traps

6.1 - Pioneer Elite SC-05 | Pio BDP-51FD | Polk: RTi8, CSi5, F/Xi3, CSi3 | HSU Research VTF-2 MK4 | PS Audio: Quintet, Power Port Classic | DCF124BW x3 SC | Pangea: AC-9SE x2, 14SE, 14 PC | AQ Chocolate x2 HDMI | M850SW | Acoustic Panels, GIK Soffit Traps
  • ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 7,554
    r2wn3krnlqmv.jpg
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer SC-1222k AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Denon 2910, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's/ RTA8t
    Hermitism wrote: »

yup, it is indeed.
  • HermitismHermitism Posts: 2,573
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

yup, it is indeed.
    Did you watch Fifty Shades of Grey recently or something?
    2.0/3.0 - Marantz: PM8005 w/HT Bypass, NA8005 | Polk: LSiM703, LSiM706c | PS Audio: Duet, Power Port Classic, PerfectWave AC5 x3 PC | Wireworld Equinox 7 IC | AudioPrism Quietline MkIII x7 | Sanus UF30 | Acoustic Panels, GIK Soffit Traps

6.1 - Pioneer Elite SC-05 | Pio BDP-51FD | Polk: RTi8, CSi5, F/Xi3, CSi3 | HSU Research VTF-2 MK4 | PS Audio: Quintet, Power Port Classic | DCF124BW x3 SC | Pangea: AC-9SE x2, 14SE, 14 PC | AQ Chocolate x2 HDMI | M850SW | Acoustic Panels, GIK Soffit Traps
    r2wn3krnlqmv.jpg

Thats awesome!
    what brand is that, I will make sure and buy it
    edited October 2018
    Debris removers are on my street again. This time they're picking up a lot of it. They're making multiple trips too. The grappler operator is excellent and fast.
    afxhcni14tly.png
    tynl96rtvxlk.png
    v93gzga31aln.png

Inches to spare in some spots.
    a2uiatk7b44f.png

A lot of smaller branches down toward the end of my street.
    15agqfd5n4p1.png
    edm0euo1euaq.png
    460lkq399d5k.png
    osd3oi18hsf6.png

• verbverb Posts: 7,984

I miss the distressed box! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Cary SLP-05 Pre, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable, Marantz SA-14 SACD, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, PASS ACA Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: , Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks, Tisbury Mini Passive Pre, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    c156ku602p1p.jpeg

c156ku602p1p.jpeg

Dude.
    It's -- it's -- Anxious Box!

le2i11hly9p3.png