Feel the hate thread

During the holidays i spend a lot of time thinking about all of the things that I hate. Please feel free to share your hate. I will start. I HATE THE HOLIDAYS!

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,775
    Ingrown toenail!
  • lightman1
    And Socal know it all's... ;)
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Lightman get that taken care of asap. Physical pain can mask your hatred of external things
  • Light beer
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • afterburnt
    edited December 2015
    I hate people. People with ear buds. People wth ear buds on bicycles. People with ear buds on bicycles on dangerous mountain roads. YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!
  • afterburnt
    Seriously what kind of numb skull goes out in the steet wearing ear buds, whether it be on a bike in a car or jogging? I think such people need tu be culled fron the heard for the sake of all of us and especially for the offspring that they could produce.
  • Lawd

HEPP deez mannish chidrens!!! :#
  • lightman1
    edited December 2015
    Alright then. People who don't make an assessment of a situation. Then show their lack of intelligence.
    Example: I'm in the bucket one day servicing a row of street lights. This Cromagnon example of a woman comes out of her house and prceeds to rip me a new one about cutting her cable TV service off. She said she paid here bill and was going to call the police if I didn't turn it back on.
    Mind you that I am in the bucket at the light with a bulb in my hand! And the truck door is emblazoned with the company name which has the word Lighting in it. Not 10 feet from her face.
    The cable service in that community is BURIED UNDERGROUND. Once she finished her rant, I politely explained to her that I was repairing the street light and her cable was buried, nowhere near where I was working.
    No apology, no thanks for the light repair.
    Just stood there like a complete moron for a moment, turned and walked back to her house.
    Stooooopid and inconsiderate people! That's what I hate.
  • afterburnt
    edited December 2015
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Alright then. People who don't make an assessment of a situation. Then show their lack of intelligence.
    Example: I'm in the bucket one day servicing a row of street lights. This Cromagnon example of a woman comes out of her house and prceeds to rip me a new one about cutting her cable TV service off. She said she paid here bill and was going to call the police if I didn't turn it back on.
    Mind you that I am in the bucket at the light with a bulb in my hand! And the truck door is emblazoned with the company name which has the word Lighting in it. Not 10 feet from her face.
    The cable service in that community is BURIED UNDERGROUND. Once she finished her rant, I politely explained to her that I was repairing the street light and her cable was buried, nowhere near where I was working.
    No apology, no thanks for the light repair.
    Just stood there like a complete moron for a moment, turned and walked back to her house.
    Stooooopid and inconsiderate people! That's what I hate.

I have a pleasant vision of you going nuts on the j oystick control and using the bucket to pile drive her into the ground. Ah if life could only be like Tom and Jerry...
  • lightman1
    I've considered that plan on a few occasions.
  • lightman1
    nbrowser wrote: »
    lightman1 wrote: »
    I've considered that plan on a few occasions.

Too bad the hydraulics work slower than people can run....

That's the only thing that stopped me. Slow fluid transfer.
    Drat! Foiled again!
  • Lawd

Let us pray fo deez ignant a$$ fowks dat don't no whut da helluva good day tawkin'bout yes jesus!

Can ah git a AMEN frum da kwyah???
  • afterburnt
    edited December 2015
    X shaddap before I stomp the thumbs off of your feet! Jusk funnin ya but I more enjoy hating stuff.
  • afterburnt
    I also hate tinted windows so dark that you cant see the driver. No visual cues as to what they ar doing. Illegal but apparently ignore by cops. I had some one that had to roll down their window to wave me on
  • At this time of the year sometimes it is good to just get stuff off of your chest.
    YES we should feel the love too,but when ya gotta go and visit relatives and in-laws whom you don't get along with,because they're always judging you and acting all high and mighty.......................... :(
  • lightman1
    Preach it, honest A! Got few like that in mine.
    Look atcha like you're not good enough to be around them. Zero substance, all superficial.
    But there own lives are such a wreck and they can't see it.

Welcome to the forum Xcapri!
  • afterburnt
    I no longer attend family functions. I am too old to be getting into fist fights
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Hate Stupid public shoppers, years ago during a lay off I was helping the mall sitting up Christmas decor. I had to get a walkie talkie from Security office as I left the door automatically locks.
    So this women starts shaking the door knob yelling at me for locking the women rest room.... the sign on the door says security Mama! the restroom is around the corner and says Women on it and has a picture of a female...

now why would I have came out of the women restroom? I'm not a plumber :/
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • afterburnt wrote: »
    I no longer attend family functions. I am too old to be getting into fist fights

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (*oink*)!!!!
  • afterburnt
    voltz wrote: »
    Hate Stupid public shoppers, years ago during a lay off I was helping the mall sitting up Christmas decor. I had to get a walkie talkie from Security office as I left the door automatically locks.
    So this women starts shaking the door knob yelling at me for locking the women rest room.... the sign on the door says security Mama! the restroom is around the corner and says Women on it and has a picture of a female...

now why would I have came out of the women restroom? I'm not a plumber :/

You could be one of those shape shifter things like Bruce Jenner?
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    LOL bruce ain't pulling no punches today! You need to lay off them grits.
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • What's wrong with grits???
    Now dass some distrimi..............descrimi,discrim..................ah screw it YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!
  • lightman1
    Bruce is drinking again. Hold on to your hats.
  • afterburnt
    It's worse than that I am at work and I hate working Sundays and I work every Sunday!
  • lightman1
    nbrowser wrote: »
    I hate death and the pain it causes people when they lose a loved one.

I agree to a point. Sometimes death is welcome when you see a loved one suffer through an unending pain and there is nothing you or the best of modern medicine can do about it.
    I lost my Mom to ALS or Lou Gherigs Disease.
    To see such a vibrant, energetic elf of a woman have her daily love of life and family being taken from her slowly for about four years.
    So when it came to the point that her mind was still alive but her body had atrophied, she knew she had had enough. To see her eyes still alive but could not react to the world around her, she said goodbye without saying a word......
    Yes Death sucks in sudden departures. But he was welcomed into my home that day.....
  • I agree
    I lost my mother to MDS several years ago.She was STRONG woman in every sense of the word.However the last time I saw her she was in a hospital bed in a hospital that three of her four children were born and I could barely understand what she was saying when she spoke(which frustrated her to no end)She accepted her fate and only wanted to see her children and grandchildren before she left us.We granted her that wish and when death came for here,she welcomed it with open arms.

Now back to the hate venting.

I love my sister,but she was making everyone crazy during all of this!!
  • afterburnt
    Rick88 wrote: »
    I hate TV stands with fireplaces in them. WTF, they just don't look right to me?!?! :*:D

c6sk13joyydi.jpg

That's a new one on me. Hate it! Are those things actuallt popular?