Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• Msabot1
    Msabot1 Posts: 2,098
    That girl was shakin...snapping her fingers..and movin all around.....yea..she was shakin...
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Just once I'd like to see one of these shaking video's actually deliver what they promise.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • rtart
    rtart Posts: 806
    YAY!!!! Rick's back!!

Christmas is early this year!!
    My 7.4.4 DIY 4k Home Theater:
    Polk LSiM 707 L&R, LSiM706c center, LSiM702 side surrounds, LSiM 703 rears
    Polk RC-80i x 4 In Ceiling Atmos speakers
    2 x SVS PB12/Plus 2's
    Denon X3700H
    Sherbourne 7/2100 200 x 7 Amp, Emotiva BasX A-500 for Atmos
    XBox One X 4k & BD and streaming
    Panasonic UB-420 4k player
    HD-A35 HD DVD
    Oppo BD-103D for hirez audio
    Technics SL-D2 TT, Grado Gold Cartridge
    JVC DLA-RS520 projector
    Silver Ticket 120" acoustically transparent screen
    Berkline 090 electric recliners with Aura Bass Shakers
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Not for very long if he doesn't find some really big ear plugs..
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • Beta
    Beta Posts: 267
    muncybob wrote: »
    I need a cigarette...and I don't smoke.

Good one. That comment made me laugh.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    rtart wrote: »
    YAY!!!! Rick's back!!

Amen to that!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    rtart wrote: »
    YAY!!!! Rick's back!!

....and I have a feeling, judging by Rick's posts, Christmas isn't the only thing that came early.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,961
    A cool night sky at the barnw7puni3vsbo9.jpg
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,923
    ^ beautiful color. kudos!
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,961
    It rained ALL day yesterday so I was rummaging thru some stuff and found this that I totally forgot that I had. Need to get a new stylus for this cart though.7ar24pfs21iv.jpg
    ojt29fmxp3sy.jpg
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • Erik Tracy
    Erik Tracy Posts: 4,673
    Sunrise this morning from my backyard
    sunrise-12-7-14.jpg

H9: If you don't trust what you are hearing, then maybe you need to be less invested in a hobby which all the pleasure comes from listening to music.
  • Erik Tracy wrote: »
    Sunrise this morning from my backyard
    sunrise-12-7-14.jpg
    Very nice. It's got me craving another cup of coffee.

Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • voltz
    edited December 2014
    Awesome pic! I live in the flat lands of Kansas, ain't nothing to see outside my windows unless its snowing! I did see a Kite on a pole but camera was set to low rez
    i6m0tn6z8maz.jpg

2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

• voltz
    look like Mt. Rainier.

• I grew up on 27 acres in the hills of south east Ohio near the Ohio River. I took for granted then the beauty of it, as our house set up on a hill over looking a gorgeous valley. Today, I live on a half acre lot in the flat lands of Central Ohio, with nothing to look at besides the neighbors. If all goes as planned though my scenery will greatly improve in five years or less. The pictures of you all's beautiful property makes it hard to wait.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    voltz wrote: »
    look like Mt. Rainier.

Winner...

• High Noon in Kotz. Very impressive in person... d7ls23ylvqk6.jpg
    Home Rig

SDA 2.3TL's front and center
    Polk 1000p Center
    Pioneer Elite SC35 Receiver (Pre/Surround
    Sunfire Cinema Grand 5X200-Back in the mix.
    OPPO BDP-93
    Squeezebox
    Stepped up to name brand Speaker Cables and interconnects!
    Monitor 4, 5, 7, 10's, SDA 1B's, 2B's, 2.3TL's, RTA 15TL's all in storage waiting for me.
    Sales Rating #1!!
  • Not
    Home Rig

Polk 1000p Center
    OPPO BDP-93
    Squeezebox
    Monitor 4, 5, 7, 10's, SDA 1B's, 2B's, 2.3TL's, RTA 15TL's all in storage waiting for me.
    Sales Rating #1!!
  • Erik Tracy
    ??

H9: If you don't trust what you are hearing, then maybe you need to be less invested in a hobby which all the pleasure comes from listening to music.
  • Not that impressive, even in person. The reason for the 'not'.
    We are in our dark period of winter and are counting down the days to the 21st of December when we start tipping back towards the sun and the daylight increases.
    cd2ghmn6ta0z.jpg
    Home Rig

Polk 1000p Center
    OPPO BDP-93
    Squeezebox
    Sales Rating #1!!
  • The sun photo was taken at 12:47 pm, that is about it for sun around here at this point. Vampires love it.
    Nathan
    Home Rig

Polk 1000p Center
    OPPO BDP-93
    Squeezebox
    Sales Rating #1!!
  • Erik Tracy
    I guess I understand if you have to live there.

I spent 6 weeks in Fairbanks, Alaska starting in February and enjoyed/appreciated the stark white/dark beauty of the landscape.

• Yes it is beautiful in a way, but after 46 years I have lost my appreciation for it and look forward to much shorter winters in my retirement. Summers yes, winters, no.
    Home Rig

Polk 1000p Center
    OPPO BDP-93
    Squeezebox
    Sales Rating #1!!
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    20141205_070925_zpsaf25572d.jpg
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    Very nice Paul.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,923
    That's a comfortable looking room.
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,256
    nbrowser wrote: »
    voltz wrote: »
    look like Mt. Rainier.

One of these days when I finally get a passport...I"ll drive my truck over the border here at AbbotsfordBC/Sumas WA and go sightseeing and fellow Polkie pestering and go see Rainier in person.

Let me know and we'll drive down to Rainier! It's an amazing site and great fun hiking/camping.